987 reviews analysed
1. Automated Vacuum Switch
- 2640 TOTAL WATTS two input power cords permit operation from two separately protected circuits.
- TURN ON DELAY avoids the two power surges occurring at the same time.
- TURN OFF DELAY ensures that your work area continues to be cleared of remaining airborne debris.
- Modes of operation: Auto, Off and On. Dust Collector / Shop Vacuum up to 1HP or 5 Peak HP.
- NO VENTING HOLES the iVac’s internal components are designed to generate very little heat.
2. PSI Woodworking LR110-3 110-Volt Long Ranger Dust Collector Switch
- PSI Woodworking Long Ranger dust collector switch with 110-volt, 1-1/2-horspower engine and 20-amp relay receiver
- Turn on a dust collector from anywhere in the shop
- Uses R.F. signal, which is not affected by outside interference by large television transformers, electrical noise, or three-phase power sources
- Includes a circuit breaker in the receiver and a 5-foot power cord
- Ships at 1.84-pounds
3. EyeVac PRO Touchless Stationary Vacuum – 1400 Watts Professional Vacuum with Active Infrared Sensors, High Efficiency Filtration, Bag-Less Canister (Black)
- Vacuum Cleaner Application: stationary vacuum cleaner is ideal for commercial use including hair salons, boutiques, hospitality, kitchens and small businesses. Cleaning machine is proficient in grabbing pet hair, soil, dust from wooden floors, marble floors, or nylon flooring
- Powerful Vacuum Cleaning Machine: cyclonic action offers efficient operation. 1400W motor with powerful suction helps in 100% removal of dust, hair and debris instantly. Touch-less stationary vacuum is upgraded with inbuilt high efficiency filter makes cleaning of air and floors easier
- Portable Vacuum: professional vacuum cleaner with 13″x7.5″x20.5″ dimension. 4.8 liters volume of bag-less canister provides sufficient space to collect dirt and debris. 15.21 pounds of weight is lighter than most professional vacuum cleaners
- Automatic Professional Vacuum: touchless stationary vacuum is ideal for auto and manual functions and does not require touching of debris or vacuum to operate. Red status indicator light of this machine’s lights when the canister is ready to be emptied
- Easy to Use: Eye-Vac EVPRO vacuum is easy to clean and maintain and comes with bag-less canister for stress-free removal of dust. Remove canister and open the lid and drop all debris into the garbage
4. iVac Pro Switch 115 Volt – 20 Amp #S11520NA
Conquer the dust problem in your workshop with iVAC’s automated dust control system! Connect any tool with a dust collection port, from your hand-held sander to your stationary cabinet saw, to iVAC’s system and breathe easier! At the heart of iVAC’s system is the Pro Switch, which automatically activates your shop vacuum or dust collector when you turn on a tool that is connected to the system. iVAC’s Pro Switch installation is simple! Just plug the unit into an outlet and plug the shop vacuum or dust collector in to the switch. Each power tool connects to the switch with its own Pro Tool Plus automatic sensor (available separately) that communicates with the switch via a wireless signal. iVAC Pro Switches include many convenient features designed to make your dust collection system even more flexible. The switches are equipped with a setting that allows you to delay the powering off of the vacuum by 5, 15, or 45 seconds after the power tool is turned off. This delay allows the vacuum to continue operating so that surface debris can be cleared from the tool. There is also a turn-on delay of 1.5 seconds to avoid power surges and tripped breakers. iVAC Pro Switches come in two power variants to accommodate vacuums up to 2HP. To accommodate more powerful vacuums (up to 10HP), an iVAC Contactor unit is also available. Each iVAC Pro Switch can accept signals from up to 8 different tools, which is more than enough capacity for the typical workshop. For larger needs, the system is designed to run up to four independent Pro Switches, which means up to 32 individual tools can be connected to a single system. This setup is ideal for school and professional shop environments. The iVAC S11520-A-NA Pro Switch is configured for 15- or 20-amp, 115-volt service and can accommodate a shop vacuum up to 1.5HP.
5. EyeVac Home: Professional Clean for The Home – Touchless Stationary Vacuum, Dual High Efficiency Filtration, Corded, Bagless, Automatic Sensors, 1000 Watt- Matte Black
- FAST & POWERFUL: 1000 watt vacuum removes 100% of dust, hair and debris instantly
- CONVENIENT: always on and always ready infrared sensors activate Eye Vac automatically
- PERFECT FOR PET OWNERS & PARENTS: the EyeVac can suck up all pet food, pet hair, kitty litter, dirt, and more.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY FILTERS: equipped with 2 high efficiency filters, the EyeVac removes dust, dirt and debris from your home and returns clean air to the environment.
- TOUCHLESS ACTIVATION: infrared sensors detect the sweeping motion and automatically activate the EyeVac, making cleaning easy.
6. Bissell Garage Pro Wall-Mounted Wet Dry Car Vacuum/Blower With Auto Tool Kit, 18P03
- 12 Amp Wet/Dry Vacuum: Picks up both wet and dry messes in the garage, car, workshop, etc
- Converts to blower; Cleaning System: Helix System. Suctions up wet and dry debris
- Includes 7 Versatile attachments and accessory bag for cleanup on barefloor, carpeting, upholstery and much more
- 4 Gallon Semi-Translucent Dirt Tank ; Filtration:2 Stage
- Includes Wall Mounting Kit with extra long hose that stretches 32-feet.Reach Extension Tools: Extension Wand
Garage Pro Wet/Dry Vacuum Complete Wall-Mounting System, 18P03
What makes the Garage Pro an especially convenient wet/dry vacuum?
Being able to mount the Garage Pro on the wall gives you more floor space in your garage, and means you won’t have to maneuver around it all the time. Since it has a 32-foot hose, you can still reach inside your car and around the garage with the vacuum mounted on the wall. The 4-gallon dirt tank is semi-translucent and has an LED Full Water Tank Indicator so you won’t have to guess when it needs to be emptied.
The 12-amp motor provides powerful suction for garage cleaning needs, whether you’re vacuuming your car or tidying up the shop. The wet & dry vacuum was engineered to handle spills and messes from liquids to dirt and grime. The blower is ideal for keeping your work area free of debris. Seven all-purpose tools make car detailing a snap. They’re versatile enough to handle just about any task. And you can conveniently store them in the included accessory bag. The wall-mount design conveniently keeps your BISSELL Garage Pro ready for use yet out of the way. The 4 gallon dirt tank is semi-translucent so you can see the level of water and debris in the tank, to empty as necessary.
Did You Know: You can unclog your vacuum if you lose suction?
Try removing clogs in the upper or lower hoses with a rounded broomstick.
Did You Know: Your filters need to be changed regularly?
Many vacuums have more than one filter that needs to be cleaned and/or replaced on a regular basis to keep the vacuum running great. Check your vacuum’s user guide for more information on your specific model.
Canister Vacuum Cleaners
BISSELL canister vacuums are light and easy to maneuver. They’re great for stairs and other surfaces like curtains, upholstery, auto interiors, and more.
A complete cleaning system for your garage, car or workshop
- Wall-mountable with long hose
- Suctions up wet and dry debris
- Includes 7 car detailing attachments
- Use as a vacuum or blower
7. Automatic Vacuum Switch with Extra Outlet for Power Tools, Etoolcity Unique Current Sensing Technology to Delay Vacuum On/Off to Prevent Circuit Overload, Eliminating Circuit Breaker Tripping
- Unique Current Sensing Technology. If the tool motor connected to the ‘A’ port exceeds 30W, the vacuum connected to the ‘B’ port will automatically delay 1s to turn on, which helps prevent circuit overloaded by large current if tool and vacuum power-on at the same time
- Make the work more effective. Automatic delays 1s to turn on the vacuum when you start your tool, and delays 7s to turn off the vacuum to clean the inlet tube when you complete your work. Saving time and electricity, reducing airborne toxin and work area noise that can lead many health problems
- Suitable for most medium duty workloads. Etoolcity automatic vacuum switch has a starting threshold of approximately 0.25 amps(30watts at 120V and 60watts at 220V), perfectly suited for medium-sized work loads such as most Miter Saws, Table Saws, Power Sanders and Routers, and extend the life of your vacuum
- Adopting high-cost, UL-certified American Standard 14AWG power cord which allowable passage with a large current that more than 30A, the Etoolcity Automatic Vacuum Switch can work stably within 3600W. The switch’s shell has PC+ABS V0 grade flame retardant material, it is more reliable and safe to protect work
- Two Installation Methods. You can use screws to fix the power module part, or use strong nano-markless hook sticker to attach directly to the wall. Both ways are very strong
8. i-Socket Workshop Automated Vacuum Switch – Power Tool Activated Sensor and Automatic Shutoff – Workshop Safety Device – For Contractors and Woodworkers
- ESSENTIAL: Auto on off & means less dust! i-Socket supports OSHA compliance, a safety and convenience must-have in the workshop or indoor jobsite.
- EFFICIENT: Saves time, minimizes hazardous airborne dust, reduces cleanup and noise so you can focus on your work.
- INTUITIVE: Using i-Socket is an easy 3 step process. With Workshop you just plug-in and get to work.
- NEW UPDATED DESIGN: i-Socket Workshop features two accessory outlets, a durable enclosed casing, Mode switch and LED safety indicators.
- FLEXIBILITY The Mode switch allows the Workshop to function in Auto and Manual Mode for when you want to control use of the vacuum and accessory.
i-socket Workshop Automatic Dust Control Switch
Tired of safety feeling like a waste of time-I Want an easier, more efficient way to manage your shop that will protect you against harmful airborne debris?
Then look no further than the i-socket Workshop Automatic Dust Control Switch! Over 10 years of proven reliability, i-Socket by DGC Products is the gold-standard in workshop safety devices. The new Workshop i-Socket is an updated, improved design allowing you more flexibility and control than ever before.
Workshop Automatic Dust Control Switch Features & Benefits:
About DGC Products
. DGC launched the original i-Socket Autoswitch in 2006. Today, products based on i-Socket Technology can be found at a number of large retail hardware chains, woodworking and lumber supply chains throughout North America.
9. i-Socket Autoswitch Plus by DGC Products
- ESSENTIAL: Auto shutoff & less dust! i-Socket supports OSHA compliance, a safety and convenience must-have in the workshop.
- EFFICIENT: Saves time, minimizes hazardous airborne dust, and reduces clean up so you can work.
- INTUITIVE: Using i-socket is an easy 3 step process. With the Plus, just plug-in and get to work.
- REDESIGNED: i-Socket Plus features new components and lower actuation threshold. to support a wider range of tools from large chop and miters saws to handheld cutting devices.
- TRUSTED: 10+ years of reliability, i-Socket Plus is the affordable, gold-standard in shop safety technology.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Shop Vacuum Automatic Switch for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!