707 reviews analysed
1. Hoyle Kid’s Fun Pack- Card Games (Artwork May Vary)
2. Haywire Group Dicecapades Number Ninjas
Are you a Ninja Recruit or a Ninja Master? Ninja players move freely around the Ancient Japanese game board, visiting four different areas to win a token in each area. How many spaces a player moves is determined by the dice. Based on skill level, a player uses either the Recruit’s dice (2 number dice and one die with plus and minus functions) or a Master’s dice (2 number dice and one die with plus, minus and multiplication functions). To win the token, a Ninja must answer a question – the questions are divided into Ninja Recruit and Ninja Master skill levels. The first player to gather all four Ninja tokens and to reach the Golden Dragon in the center of the board is the winner. Ages 7 and up.
From the Manufacturer
In Number Ninjas, players will have a great time on their mission to retrieve the Golden Dragon Box. Ninjas will need to solve math challenges, block their opponents and avoid traps while being the first to reach the ancient temple where the treasure is hidden.
3. GIGGLE N GO Indoor Games or Outdoor Games for Family – Yard Games and Fun Family Games for Kids and Adults. Perfect Christmas Party Games for Families with Kids
- LAWN DARTS, SUCH A FUN GAME FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY, at Giggle n Go we pride ourselves on quality outdoor games for family. backyard games are wonderful for bringing kids and adults together for some quality time and some lighthearted competition
- OUTDOOR GAMES FOR THE KIDS THEY CAN EASILY SET UP THEMSELVES, kids inflatable toys like this can set-up easily be set-up in minutes. just open up the box, lay out the lawn darts mat, push some pegs into the corners to hold down if windy, blow up the 3 inflatable darts and you’re good to go
- QUALITY BOYS GIFT OR GIRLS GIFT, THE KIDS WILL HAVE A BLAST, if you’re purchasing this as a gift for boys or need a girls gift, its a guaranteed winner. the family game itself is a lot of fun and you’ll be pleased you bought it
- PLAY ANYWHERE, ITS A GREAT GAME FOR THE BACKYARD, BEACH, CAMPING or FAMILY GAMES, great portable family games to play anywhere. take it and use it for camping games, beach games or backyard games for hours of hilarious outdoor games fun
- OUR GUARANTEE TO YOU, at Giggle N Go, customer satisfaction is our number 1 priority. All Giggle N Go products come with a 1 year warranty
4. Wonder Forge Game For Boys & Girls Age 3 and Up – A Fun & Fast Memory Game You Can Play Over & Over
- What you get – Jurassic world matching game comes with 48 tiles and instructions.
- Clear instructions – Easy to learn with a clear instruction manual. Learn to play in less than five minutes!
- Develops critical skills – this game helps preschoolers practice their focus, memory, and matching skills.
- Dinosaurs you love – enjoy fun pictures of all your favorite Jurassic world dinosaurs, including blue, Stiggy, T-Rex, and Triceratops. For an extra surprise, turn off the lights to see glow-in-the-dark outlines of the dinosaurs!
- Great for kids and families – matching not only offers great solo play opportunities for your preschooler, but is also a great game for adults to join in on the fun. It takes just 15 minutes to play, less than 5 minutes to teach, and makes a fantastic Easter gift!
It’s the classic game of picture matching with a Jurassic park, dinosaur takeover! Take turns flipping over the colorful tiles to reveal fan favorites like Blue, Stiggy, T-Rex, triceratops, and more! For an added layer of fun, turn off the lights to see glow-in-the-dark outlines of the dinosaurs! Pick up the most matching pairs to win!
5. Science Ninjas : Valence Card Game- Advanced Chemistry + Simple Rules + Ninjas! Teach Kids How Molecules Form and Chemicals Interact!
- PLAY, LEARN, WIN: In Valence, you’ll assemble teams of Science Ninjas to build new molecules out of elements to earn points and win the card game! But beware – opponents can break down your Bases with Acid assaults!
- TEACH CHEMISTRY THE FUN WAY: If your kids are too young for the lab, but you want to get across basic and advanced chemistry concepts, nothing beats Valence. It’s all here – from molecule formation, to acids and bases, to chemical reactions. Valence helps you meet STEM learning goals and is the ideal teaching tool for engaging both high achieving students and those struggling with chemistry concepts.
- SIMPLE START: If you can add to 0, you can play Valence. But the gameplay basics quickly lead to more complex interactions that spice things up and turn up the intrigue factor. Simple instructions and an online video quickly show players exactly how the game works. Then the fun – and learning – begin. The cool part? All the interactions that occur in the game can and do occur in real-world science.
- THE BASICS: Valence was created by a rocket scientist, an alternative energy expert, and a New York Times bestselling cartoonist, along with a bevy of scientific advisors. The game consists of 86 illustrated cards with a linen finish in a sturdy box, so it can stand up to the normal wear and tear that comes from 8-12 year-old kids in a classroom or home environment. All you need is a playing surface, two players, and the competitive spirit!
- BUY THREE, GET ONE FREE! Need gifts for the holidays? Put four games in your cart – you’ll only pay for three!
6. Razer Naga Trinity: True 16,000 5G Optical Sensor – 3 Interchangeable Side Plates – Chroma Enable – Gaming Mouse
- Incredibly Accurate-16, 000 DPI 5G Optical sensor
- More Customization-3 interchangeable side plates with 2, 7 and 12-button configurations
- More Commands-Up to 19 fully programmable buttons
- Designed to Win-Enhanced right-handed form factor
- Powered by Razer Chroma. Up to 450 inches per second (IPS) / 50 G acceleration
Experience the power of total control in your hand, no matter what game you play. Designed to provide you that edge you need in MOBA/MMO gameplay, the Razer Naga Trinity lets you configure your mouse for everything from weapons to build customizations so you’ll always be ahead of the competition.
7. Smack it Card Game for Kids
- Get ready for some fast-paced, rowdy FUN. Smack it! is a fun and exciting NEW twist on the classic kid’s card games Slap Jack and War. (Two fun card games for kids everyone loves to play).
- Smack it! is EASY to learn and outrageously FUN to play. This is a family game which can be played by 2 to 7 players, for kids age 6 +. Smack it! is a fast card game with an average play time between 7 and 14 minutes.
- GREAT FUN: Your kids will LOVE playing Smack it! and it will quickly become one of their favorite card games. The game is fast-moving and, if you blink your eyes, you might just miss some of the action! It makes a great addition to family game night because it’s easy for younger children to play and have fun with adults.
- EASY-TO-LEARN: Smack it! is easier to learn than these classic children’s games: go fish, old maid, crazy eights or checkers. You can teach the game to your kids in less than one minute.
- EDUCATIONAL: Smack it! can be used to reinforce beginner math skills (numbers 1 thru 50). It’s a fun number recognition and comparison learning game, for example: 49 is greater than 36. (Shhh! Don’t tell the kids!)
8. Cytosis: A Cell Biology Game | A Strategy Board Game with Accurate Science
- BIOLOGY BOARD GAME – Learn cell biology from a science game! Players build enzymes, hormones, and receptors and play with proteins, carbohydrates, lipids and DNA or mRNA just like in biology class.
- STRATEGIC PLAY – A worker placement board game about the human cell with a level of strategy to engage an adult gamer, yet intuitive enough for kids 10 and up to play at home or in the classroom.
- ACCURATE SCIENCE – All organelles, macromolecules and science vocabulary are concepts covered in high school biology class, making it one of the best educational games to aid science teachers.
- WHO CAN PLAY – Perfect for the gamer, science class or family game night. Teachers, scientists, biologists, and students love playing this geeky science game
- and it makes a great birthday surprise!
- LEARN SCIENCE – Designed to teach cell biology and organelles like nucleus, rough ER, golgi, and mitochondria at middle school, high school or college levels. Complies with STEM and NGSS standards.
Cytosis is a worker placement game that takes place inside a human cell.
Players take turns placing flasks on available organelles within the cell. Placing a flask on an organelle allows a player to activate that organelle, to either (1) gain macromolecule resources or (2) take actions like using those resources to complete cell component cards, like enzymes, receptors, hormones.
The organelles a player can place on (such as the nucleus or mitochondria) and the macromolecule resources a player can collect (such as proteins, carbohydrates, and lipids) are accurate to the resources within an actual cell! The process players follow to build hormones, hormone receptors, and enzymes mimics actual processes a human cell goes through every day!
Some cell component cards combo with your cards for bonus points, or with others’ cards for even more points. All the while, players compete for limited space on each organelle!
Cytosis is great for your gaming group, game night with family and friends and the science classroom! Cytosis encourages strategic play, thoughtful timing of actions and critical resource management. All the concepts covered in Cytosis are concepts that would be introduced in a basic high school level biology course. And it does so in a way that is fun and intuitive for everyone!
Cytosis was created by a professor of game design who is also a chemical engineer and science teacher!
Genius Games is a STEM-centered publishing company that creates high-quality tabletop games and children’s books. We demystify intimidating concepts in the sciences through the thrill of play. We engage players in a lifelong process of inquiry by rewarding curiosity with fun.
Ages: 10+ Players: 2 – 5 Time: 60 – 90 mins
Science Concepts covered in Cytosis:
cell biology, nucleus, free ribosomes, smooth ER, rough ER, golgi apparatus, plasma membrane, mitochondria, enzymes, hormones, receptors, cell detoxification
9. Play-Doh Modeling Compound 10-Pack Case of Colors, Non-Toxic, Assorted Colors, 2-Ounce Cans, Ages 2 and up, (Amazon Exclusive)
- 10 cans of creative fun kids can get creative with just the right colors They need in this Play Doh 10 pack of 2 ounce cans
- Just the right colors to start shape, squish, mix, and make it all. Great for lots of uses like Play Doh refills, as a Play Doh starter set, or as an add on to any Play Doh toy (sold separately)
- Shape your imagination squishy, bright, non toxic Play Doh compound sparks imaginations For kids 2 and up who love arts and crafts like Modeling clay
- Easy open, recyclable package SHIPS in simple recyclable packaging that’s easy to open and frustration free, and the Play Doh cans and lids are also recyclable to help build a more sustainable world
- Notice to parents: contains wheat
10. Sabrent 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub with Individual Power Switches and LEDs (HB-UM43)
- Instantly Add Four USB 3.0 Ports to Any Compatible Device
- LED Indicators Display Power Status for Each Port
- Supports Transfer Speeds up to 5Gbps (USB 3.0), 480Mbps (USB 2.0), 12Mbps (USB 1.1)
- Reverse Compatible USB 2.0 and USB 1.1
- Easy Setup: No Installation
- Plug & Play and Hot Swappable.Material:Plastic
Add up to 4 devices with the efficient, effectual Sabrient 4-Port USB 3. 0 hub. The thin, lightweight design makes the Sabrient 4-Port USB 3. 0 hub a great travel companion to expand your laptop’s USB 3. 0 port into four. Fully backwards compatible with the USB 2. 0/1. 1 products. Additionally, each port has its own power switch, allowing for individual port control. with SuperSpeed USB 3. 0, you can now transfer data at up to 10 times the speeds of the older USB 2. 0 standards. Speeds of 5Gbps are a vast improvement over USB 2. 0’S 480Mbps top speed. The Sabrient 4-Port USB hub utilizes the most advanced technology, but it is also backwards compatible, allowing you the capability of using USB 2. 0/1. 1 products If need be. please note: 2. 4GHz wireless devices, such as wireless keyboard and mouse adapters, may not work in close proximity to USB 3. 0 devices or hubs. Connecting to a USB 2. 0 port is recommended. for a stable connection, The devices connected to the 4-Port USB 3. 0 hub must not exceed a combined current of 5 Volts 900 mash. External hard-drives should be connected to an external power source. This 4-Port USB 3. 0 hub will not charge your devices, It will only sync.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ninja Numbers Game for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!