Finding your suitable readers for microsoft office 2013 espa�ol is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for microsoft office 2013 espa�ol including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
984 reviews analysed
1. Microsoft Comfort Mouse 4500 for Business – 4EH-00004
- Blue Track Technology – Work anywhere with the world’s most advanced tracking.
- Comfort and durability – Rubber side grips and a contoured shape for either hand. Dust-resistant design allows you to track confidently.
- Tilt Wheel – Easy horizontal and vertical scrolling.
- 5 customizable buttons – Personalize your mouse any way you want.
Work in Comfort, Stay in ControlWork anywhere1 with this full-featured mouse, which delivers comfort in either hand and the precise control of Microsoft BlueTrack Technology at a great value.
From the Manufacturer
Microsoft Comfort Mouse 4500 for Business
Work in comfort, stay in control. Work anywhere with this full-featured mouse, which delivers comfort in either hand and the precise control of Microsoft� BlueTrack TechnologyTM at a great value.
Work anywhere with the world’s most advanced tracking.
Comfort and durability
Rubber side grips and a contoured shape for either hand. Dust-resistant design allows you to track confidently.
Easy horizontal and vertical scrolling.
5 customizable buttons
Personalize your mouse any way you want.
3-year limited hardware warranty
– Windows� 7, Windows Vista�, Windows XP (excluding Windows XP 64-bit)
2. Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 Family Pack, 3PC (Disc Version)
- Rich and powerful new ways to deliver your work on your computer, Windows Mobile-based smart phone or a web browser
- Easy-to-use Tools, customizable templates, color schemes, and photo-editing capabilities
- Work with people from different places at the same time with the new co-authoring experience
- More ways to access your files from almost anywhere, Office 2010 puts you in control of getting things done according to your schedule
- Simplifies your tasks and creates amazing results
3. Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013 (1PC/1User)
Microsoft office home and student 2013 (1PC/1User)
4. Microsoft Office Home and Business 2019 Download 1 Person Compatible on Windows 10 and Apple macOS
- One-time purchase for 1 device, PC or Mac
- System Requirements: Windows 10 or macOS Office for Mac is supported on the three most recent versions of macOS. When a new version of macOS is released, the Office for Mac Operating System requirement becomes the then-current three most recent versions: the new version of macOS and the previous versions.
- Classic 2019 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- plus, additional OneNote features (features vary, visit aka.ms/onenote-office2019-faq)
- Microsoft support included for 60 days at no extra cost
- Licensed for home and commercial use
For families and small businesses who want classic Office apps and email installed on one Windows 10 PC or Mac for use at home or work. Classic versions of Office apps include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and more.
5. Office Home & Business 2013 Key Card 1PC/1User
- Licensed for one user for install on one PC. Box includes one Product Key Card – No Disc.
- The latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook.
- One time purchase for the life of your PC
- limited to one “licensed computer” at a time and transfer eligibility restrictions apply.
- NOTE: Does not include Publisher or Access.
- NOTE: Windows XP and Vista NOT supported. This product requires Windows 7 or newer operating systems.
Office Home & Business 2013 is designed to help you create and communicate faster with new, time-saving features and a clean, modern look. Plus, you can save your documents in the cloud on SkyDrive and access them virtually anywhere.
Office Home & Business 2013
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote plus Outlook on one PC.
Office Home & Business 2013 is designed to help you create and organize faster with time saving features and a clean, modern look. Plus, you can save your documents in the cloud on SkyDrive and access them when you are not at home.
What’s new in this release of Office?
The 2013 versions of familiar Office applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint include new features that help you create, communicate and work efficiently from virtually anywhere. In addition to updating the traditional Office suites, Microsoft has developed brand new subscription versions of Office, specifically designed around the way customers use Office. Each new subscription offer will include the 2013 versions of the Office applications, for example Word, Excel and PowerPoint, plus cloud services such as Skype world minutes and online storage with SkyDrive.
Subscribers will also receive future rights to version upgrades as well as per-use rights across multiple PCs or Macs and select mobile devices.1 Note: The Office applications you can use across PCs, Macs and other devices vary by platform.
1Visit www.office.com/information for a current list of devices. Internet connection required. Internet and mobile telephone usage charges may apply.
What is the difference between the Office 2013 suites and Office 365 plans?
Microsoft Office is still the name Microsoft uses for its familiar productivity software. Office suites have traditionally included applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. All Office 2013 suites include the latest versions of the applications, for use on a single PC.
Microsoft uses the name “Office 365” for products that include cloud services, such as additional SkyDrive online storage, Skype minutes for home use, Lync web conferencing or Exchange Online hosted email for businesses. Cloud services are features that are enabled over the Internet. Most Office 365 plans also include the full-featured Office 2013 applications, which users can install across multiple computers and devices. All Office 365 products, such as Office 365 Home Premium, are paid for on a subscription basis, annually. Active subscribers will receive future rights to version upgrades as a benefit of their subscription. Entitlements vary by product.
What it includes:
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook.
- Office on one PC for household use.
- One time purchase for the life of your PC; non-transferrable.
- 7 GB of online storage in SkyDrive.
- Free Office Web Apps1 for accessing, editing, and sharing documents.
- An improved user interface optimized for touch, pen, and keyboard.
How do I get my Office software?
Please note: This item does not contain a disc; it is a product key card that requires a download from office.com. See steps involved below:
- Once you have placed your order and received your product key card in the mail, locate your product key on the backside of the included card.
- When you locate the product key, follow the instructions on the card, and go to https://officesetup.getmicrosoftkey.com/ to download and install.
- Enter your 25-digital product key as prompted.
- Sign in or create a Microsoft account.
- Select your preferred country and language.
- From your “My Account” page with Microsoft, select the item that you want to install.
- Click the “Install” button to begin your download.
What’s new with Office?
Complete Tasks Easily
- Experience Office on Windows 8 devices, with an improved user interface optimized for touch, pen, and keyboard.
- An improved look and feel reduces distractions for a better reading experience.
- The new Start screen gives you a selection of recent documents and templates.
- Get your emails, schedule, and tasks in Outlook.
- See your Outlook schedule, an appointment, or details about a contact without changing screens.
- Create presentations with widescreen themes in PowerPoint.
- Recommended Charts helps you visualize data in Excel.
Microsoft Office Applications
- Add pictures, videos, or online media with a simple drag and drop.
- Use OneNote to capture and share notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos, and more.
- Incorporate content from PDFs into Word documents.
- Flash Fill in Excel allows you to format and rearrange your data with tools that recognize patterns and auto complete data with no formulas or macros required.
- Computer and Processor: 1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 Bit) /2 GB RAM (64 Bit) recommended for graphics features and certain advanced functionality2
- Hard Disk: 3.0 GB of available disk space
- Display: 1366 x 768 resolution
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 2008 R2 with .NET 3.5 or greater
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX10 graphics card
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or later, 32 bit browser only. IE7 or later required to receive broadcast presentations.
- Internet connection. Fees may apply.
- Microsoft and Skype accounts.
- A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. New touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
- Information Right Management features require access to a Windows 2003 Server with SP1 or later running Windows Rights Management Services.
- Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
See More: Office Frequently Asked Questions
Which version is right for you?
Office Home & Business 2013 has Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook, on one PC. But if you’re still not sure which version is right for you, check out our comparison chart.
|Office 365 Personal8,12||Office 365 Home8,12||Office 365 University8,12,14||Office Home & Business 2013||Office Home & Student 20138|
|Installs||1 PC/Mac2 + 1 iPad/Windows tablet11||Up to 5 PCs/Macs2 + 5 iPads/Windows tablets1||Up to 2 PCs/Macs/iPads/Windows tablets7||1 PC||1 PC|
|Core Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote8||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Email, calendars, and tasks: Outlook||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Desktop publishing & databases: Publisher, Access8||✓||✓||✓|
|Easy smartphone access: View and edit Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents on the fly9||✓||✓||✓|
|Skype: 60 minutes of Skype calls each month to phones in 60+ countries5||✓||✓||✓|
|OneDrive online storage (20 GB/user): Save documents for easy access and sharing virtually anywhere||1 user||Up to 5 users||✓|
|Easy subscription: Renewal required||1 year||1 year||4 years|
|Ongoing updates: Always have the latest Office applications7||✓||✓||✓|
1. Windows 7, Windows 8 OS, Windows Phone 7.5, Mac OS X version 10.5.8 required. Visit www.office.com/mobile for applicable devices. Windows RT devices come preinstalled with Office Home & Student 2013 RT Preview. Internet connection required. Internet and mobile telephone usage charges may apply.
2. Access and Publisher available on PC only. OneNote not available on Mac OS.
3. Internet and/or carrier network connection required; charges may apply.
4. You may transfer the software to another computer that belongs to you, but not more than one time every 90 days (except due to hardware failure, in which case you may transfer sooner). If you transfer the software to another computer, that other computer becomes the “licensed computer.”
5. Skype account required. Excludes special, premium, and non-geographic numbers. Calls to mobile phones are for select countries only. Skype available only in select countries.
6. For non-commercial use.
7. Current Office application versions for Office 365 are Office 2013 for Windows and Office 2011 for Mac. Customers with an active subscription will be entitled to the newest versions when available.
8. Application availability and features vary by platform and device. OneNote, Publisher, and Access available for PC only.
9. Office Mobile comes pre-installed on Windows Phones and is also available on Android phones and iPhones. See www.office.com/information.
10. Compatible only with Windows 7, Windows 8, and Max OS X 10.6 and later.
11. Compatible devices only. Learn more at www.office.com/information.
12. Eligibility verification required. Only full and part-time enrolled higher education students, faculty, and staff in accredited institutions are eligible. Alumni of these institutions are ineligible.
6. Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019 Download 1 Person Compatible on Windows 10 and Apple macOS
- Save $20 on Microsoft Office today when you buy a PC, Mac or Chromebook (savings is applied at checkout)
- One time purchase for 1 device, PC or Mac
- Classic 2019 versions of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- plus, additional OneNote features (features vary, visit aka.ms/onenote office2019 faq)
- Microsoft support included for 60 days at no extra cost
- Licensed for home use
- System Requirements Windows 10 or Mac OS X Office for Mac is supported on the three most recent versions of macOS. When a new version of macOS is released, the Office for Mac Operating System requirement becomes the then-current three most recent versions: the new version of macOS and the previous versions.
For students and families who want classic Office apps installed on one Windows 10 PC or Mac for use at home or school. Classic versions of Office apps include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and more.
7. Microsoft Office 365 Personal | 12-month subscription with Auto-renewal, 1 person, PC/Mac Download
- Save $20 on Microsoft Office today when you buy a PC, Mac or Chromebook (savings is applied at checkout)
- 12-month subscription for one person (choose Office 365 Home for two or more people)
- 1TB OneDrive cloud storage
- Premium versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive, OneNote* and Outlook
- plus, Publisher and Access for PC only. (*Features vary
- visit aka.ms/onenote-office2019-faq) Office for Mac is supported on the three most recent versions of macOS. When a new version of macOS is released, the Office for Mac Operating System requirement becomes the then-current three most recent versions: the new version of macOS and the previous versions.
- For use on multiple PCs/Macs, tablets, and phones (including Windows, iOS, and Android)
- Collaborate on documents with others online
- Premium support via chat or phone with Microsoft experts
One solution across all your devices*. With Office 365 Personal, you get Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and more. Work anywhere with apps that are always updated with the latest features. 12-month subscription for one person including 1TB OneDrive cloud storage. (* iOS and Android require separate app download)
8. Microsoft Broadband Networking WirelessBase Station Router MN-500
- Easy-to-use Setup Wizard
- Strong security features, including a built-in firewall, Network Address Translation (NAT), and default 128-bit wireless security (WEP)
- Universal Plug and Play for seamless UPnP applications, such as voice messaging, video messaging, and games
- Broadband Network Utility for easy monitoring of your network status
- Toll-free product support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on October 4, 2002
On my second desktop, I installed the broadband software and configured just the network adapter on this machine - the floppy made it very simple to carry over the settings and I was connected quite easily over here.
On the laptop, after installing the software, the wizard was unable to configure my LAN-Express IEEE 802.11 PCI adapter; I had to open the host config XML file on the floppy, copy the WEP key and paste that into the connection properties to get into my wireless network. I'd expect that this sort of manual configuration would be unnecessary for most wireless adapters.
With the base station upstairs, the reliability downstairs (about 30 feet away through walls) has been iffy. The connection does seem to go away from time to time. Signal strength is only "Very good" and not "Excellent" as it is in all the rooms within 20 feet upstairs.
Planning on experimenting with moving the base station around upstairs to get the location right.
Reviewed in the United States on June 8, 2004
Reviewed in the United States on August 23, 2003
My only complaint is that it seems to broadcast the SSID by default, and I can't find a way to turn it off. I'd prefer if my neighbors couldn't see my network so easily. I live in an apartment, so this is a serious concern for me. Hopefully a firmware upgrade will add this feature.
Reviewed in the United States on February 7, 2011
Reviewed in the United States on February 8, 2003
Reviewed in the United States on October 14, 2002
Installing the first other station was very easy, but the second was more problematic. Still, compared to other network installations, it was pretty easy.
Throughput is pretty impressive. In fact, it is just as fast on the others as it was on my base station BEFORE the wireless network. My base station varies from the same performance to THREE TIMES what it was before. I am guessing that the router doing the firewall instead of the OS doing it may account for most of the improvement.
Overall, we are very happy with it.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Microsoft Office 2013 Espaol for you.Please don't forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!