Nowadays, there are so many products of induction cooktop nesco in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for induction cooktop nesco in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings induction cooktop nesco which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
928 reviews analysed
1. Nesco PIC-14 Portable Induction Cooktop, 1500-watt
- Five power settings for just the right temperature
- Heats up faster than traditional gas or electric
- Cools faster and with almost instant heat adjustment
- Super energy efficient
- Works with all ferrous metal cookware like cast iron, stainless steel but not aluminum or some aluminum clad bottom hardware
- Item dimensions: 11.5″L x 11.5″W x 2.3″H
Portable Induction Cooktop, 1500 watt
This Nesco Induction Cooktop provides the best in cooktop performance. Uses less energy and provides practically instant heat and since there are no open flames or hot coils, is safer to use than conventional burners. It allows for instant control of cooking energy for precise cooking control.
Induction cooktops are designed to be used with ferromagnetic material like Cast Iron, Steel, Enameled Cast Iron, Enameled Steel or Stainless Steel. If a magnet sticks to your cookware, it will work on an induction cooktop. When a ferromagnetic cookware is placed on the ceramic surface, currents are induced in the cookware and instant heat is generated due to the resistance of the pan. The magnetic properties of the steel in the cookware will concentrate the induced current and generate heat. Once cookware is removed, all molecular activity ceases. Heat is generated at the cookware only so the cooktop stays cool. Will not work with Aluminum, Copper or Glass cookware.
- 1500 Watts
- Safer for families, small children, handicapped and the elderly
- Use where hotplates would be dangerous or not allowed
- Rapid Heating
- Noiseless, except quiet fan
- Energy efficient (84%)
- RV’s � Camping – Patio
Instant Temperature Adjustments:
5 touch controls; melt/warm, simmer, boil, fry and sear.
Durable Ceramic Glass Top:
Easy to clean and no more burned on spills.
Greater Heat Consistency:
Heat is generated at the cookware only so the cook-top stays cool.
Comes With Test Magnet for Ferrous Metal Cookware:
Cook-top designed to be used with ferromagnetic material like Cast Iron, Steel, Enameled Cast Iron, Enameled Steel or Stainless Steel. Test cookware you already own or take the magnet to the store with you to buy new cookware.
Our induction cooktop has been used by quite a few people, including professional chefs and a culinary school and has received rave reviews from all. Everyone loves the five settings and the simplicity of the unit and the superior performance.
Trouble Shooting Steps:
E0 – Circuit error occurred within the appliance. Allow to cool, then unplug from electrical outlet. Repeat cooking mode as desired.
E1 – No cookware present, unsuitable type or diameter is too small (less than 3.15 inches.).
E2 – Internal appliance overheat. Appliance will automatically turn off. Allow to cool and unplug from electrical outlet. Check that vents are clear of obstructions.
E3 – Input voltage is greater than 140 V.a.c.
E4 – Input voltage is less than 95 V.a.c.
E5 – Main sensor detects disconnection or short circuit. Do not attempt to repair, contact the manufacturer for further information.
E6 – Heating Zone temperature has overheated. Appliance will automatically turn off. After cooling fan has turned off, unplug from electrical outlet, remove cookware and allow to cool.
This form of flameless cooking has certain advantages over conventional gas flame and electric cookers, as it provides rapid heating, improved thermal efficiency, and greater heat consistency, yet with precise control similar to gas. In situations in which a hotplate would typically be dangerous or illegal, an induction plate is ideal, as it creates no heat itself.
The high efficiency of power transfer into the cooking vessel makes heating food faster on an induction cooking surface than on other electric cooking surfaces. Because of the high efficiency, an induction element has heating performance comparable to a typical consumer-type gas element, even though the gas burner would have a much higher power input.
Induction cookers are safer to use than conventional cookers because there are no open flames. The surface below the cooking vessel is no hotter than the vessel; only the pan generates heat. The control system shuts down the element if a pot is not present or not large enough. Induction cookers are easy to clean because the cooking surface is flat and smooth. And because the cooking surface is not directly heated; spilled food does not burn on the surface.
Since heat is being generated by an induced electric current, the unit can detect whether cookware is present by monitoring how much power is being absorbed. That allows functions such as keeping a pot at minimal boil when cookware is removed. This unit will beep until the turned off.
Because the cook top is shallow compared to a gas-fired or electrical coil cooking surface, wheelchair access can be improved; the user’s legs can be below the counter height and the user’s arms can reach over the top.
Going “Green”? Induction is the way to go:
Induction cooktops transfer energy from the cooktop to the pan more efficiently than any other cooktop technology. Induction cooking is the latest, greenest technology. Below is a Energy Factor comparison indicating Gas around .40, electric around .70 and induction .84. Note the higher the number the better the energy factor.
So what do we take away from all of this? Looking at the energy factor induction has the highest (best) score of 0.84 – almost 20% better than any other electric cooktop and twice the score of the nearest gas option.
2. EurKitchen Safe and Powerful Portable Induction Cooktop Burner w/Cloth Bag – 1800W – Quick-Adjust Precision Control Dial – 18 Temperature Settings – REQUIRES INDUCTION COOKWARE (NOT INCLUDED)
- REQUIRES INDUCTION READY COOKWARE (NOT INCLUDED) that is made of/includes iron and is attracted to magnets. INCLUDES BUILT-IN SAFETY FEATURES such as surface temperature indicator, auto-pan safety timer, and error detection detailed in instruction manual. Built and certified to North American FCC Electrical Standards
- ETL approved. Use with 120V outlet.
- ENERGY-EFFICIENT, FAST (WITH RAPID BOIL TECHNOLOGY) AND COOL TO THE TOUCH, using nearly 90% less power, safer than traditional gas / electric stove tops, hot plates, ranges , burners and prepares food 20-50% faster. UPDATED sleeve fan provides up to 30,000 hours of quieter cooling of the device. The cooktop disperses heat uniformly across the cooking surface, heating only the ferrous metal cooking vessel and its contents, of your induction ready cookware for even heating of foods.
- SO SIMPLE TO USE WITH PRECISE TEMPERATURE CONTROLS, single illuminated control wheel and touch sensor buttons, LCD digital read-out, 3-hour timer and new updated version has a larger 7.75 inch diameter cooking coil. This must have revolutionary kitchen appliance has 18 temperature levels (every 20 degrees from 120-460 degrees F) and 17 power levels (200W-1800W). INCLUDED TEMPERATURE COOKING GUIDE AND RECIPE EBOOK makes cooking with this cooker super easy and guess-free.
- EASY CLEAN-UP of the black crystal glass surface requires just a damp cloth. This care-free, portable and lightweight induction cooker is ideal for cooking at home, in boats, hotel rooms, RV’s, dorm rooms or while traveling, for lab applications and truly anywhere with a standard 120V electric outlet. INCLUDED PROTECTIVE CLOTH STORAGE BAG will help to guard cooktop against damage when stored.
- RISK-FREE PURCHASE: 1-Year Money-Back Guarantee/Warranty to ensure your ongoing satisfaction with your portable induction countertop burner. If your EurKitchen Portable Induction Cooktop does not perform to your expectations, return it for a no-questions-asked 100% refund of your purchase price. Our customer’s satisfaction is our #1 priority!
3. Nesco PIC-14 Portable Induction Cooktop, 1500-watt by Nesco
Five Power Settings
Area Around Pan Stays Cool To The Touch
84% Energy Efficient
Greater Heat Consistency
Includes Magnet To Test Cookware
Portable Induction Cooktop; 1500 Watt
Cooktop Stays Cool
This Nesco Induction Cooktop Provides The Best In Cooktop Performance. Uses Less Energy And Provides Practically Instant Heat And Since There Are No Open Flames Or Hot Coils; Is Safer To Use Than Conventional Burners. It Allows For Instant Control of Cooking Energy For Precise Cooking Control.
Induction Cooktops Are Designed To Be Used With Ferromagnetic Material Like Cast Iron; Steel; Enameled Cast Iron; Enameled Steel Or Stainless Steel. If A Magnet Sticks To Your Cookware; It Will Work On An Induction Cooktop. When A Ferromagnetic Cookware Is Placed On The Ceramic Surface; Currents Are Induced In The Cookware And Instant Heat Is Generated Due To The Resistance of The Pan. The Magnetic Properties of The Steel In The Cookware Will Concentrate The Induced Current And Generate Heat. Once Cookware Is Removed; All Molecular Activity Ceases. Heat Is Generated At The Cookware Only So The Cooktop Stays Cool. Will Not Work With Aluminum; Copper Or Glass Cookware.
4. Duxtop 9620LS LCD Portable Double Induction Cooktop 1800w Digital Electric Countertop Burner Sensor Touch Stove
- 【DUAL HEATING ZONES】→ This professional digital countertop induction cooktop by Duxtop is equipped with two independent heating zones that allow you to set each one separately using the LCD display screen. The Duxtop induction burner uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity—standard in all North American homes.
- 【SAFE—EASY TO USE—EASY TO CLEAN】→ Child safety lock system helps protect from injuries such as scalding. Touch control panel is simple to operate, and the rapid heating of the cookware makes cooking fast and easy. With no open flame or heating element, food does not burn-on the glass cooktop so it’s easy to clean—just wipe with a damp towel.
- 【CHOOSE POWER MODE OR TEMPERATURE MODE】→ There are 20 preset levels per mode so you can select the perfect one for your cooking task. Simply press one button to switch between cooking modes. TEMPERATURE MODE is recommended to fry, steam and saute. Try POWER MODE to keep food warm or to bring water to a boil quickly.
- 【ENERGY EFFICIENT】→ Electric cooktops place the electromagnetic energy directly into the cookware without wasting energy on a heating element. This makes them extremely energy efficient while providing faster heating. The Power Sharing Feature is designed to avoid electrical overload and increase efficiency by allowing the burners to share power between them while in Power Mode.
- 【WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS】→ This double induction cooker is compatible with cast iron, iron, magnetic steel, enameled iron, stainless steel manufactured with a magnetic bottom. If a magnet sticks to the cookware bottom, it should be compatible. Lightweight and attractive design makes it great for home and outdoor cooking. Low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved and built to North American electrical standards.
5. Duxtop LCD 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 9600LS
- Digital LCD Sensor-Touch Control Panel
- Child Safety Lock system (press and hold the Safety Lock Key for 3 sec to activate), Fast Boil button & Keep Warm button.
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 minute increments up to 10 hours
- 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F
- 20 power levels from 100-1800Watts
- 5 ft cord.
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected
- Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved and built to North American Standards.
- Note: In order to use this and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The “rule of thumb” to determine if your cookware is induction ready is
- if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cooking vessel, it is induction ready. Induction itself is a noiseless process
- however there may be high pitched sounds from clad cookware, the base of which has multiple layers of metals sandwiched together. 2-year Manufacturer’s warranty.
The energy produced by the Duxtop Cooktop is supplied directly to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. The cooktop automatically adjusts the magnetic field generated to the size of the cookware base so that very little energy is wasted during the cooking process. The Duxtop Induction Cooktop is safe to use, fast and easy to clean. This versatile and feature rich cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish centerpiece on the table for outdoor parties or in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone.
1) The Duxtop 9600LS Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Just plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around.
2) Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
3) Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hours.
4) Digital LCD Sensor-Touch control panel.
5) 20 power levels from 100-1800 Watts.
6) 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F.
7) Cord length is 5 ft.
8) Compatible with induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron.
9) The auto-pan detection feature will turn off heating when cookware is removed from the cooktop and shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware or incorrect cookware is detected.
10) Child Safety Lock system.
11) Low and high voltage warning system.
12) Equipped with diagnostic error message system.
13) ETL approved.
6. DUXTOP 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 8100MC, gold
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Digital control panel. Built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- Requires induction compatible magnetic cookware. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and Steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected
- equipped with diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved
- Note: in order to use this and any other induction cooktops, you need to have the right kind of cookware
Note: in order to use This and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The energy produced by the Duxtop is directly supplied to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. Duxtop detects the size of the cookware base and automatically adjust so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is fast and safe to use, easy to clean. This versatile cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish, elegant centerpiece on the table, for outdoor parties and in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone. 1) Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Basically you plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around. 2) lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage. 3) built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes 4) digital control panel 5) 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts. 6) 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit. 7) compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. Check with your cookware manufacturer If it works on induction cooktop. 8) the auto-pan detection will turn off heating when cookware removed from the cooktop and shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected. 9) low and high voltage warning system. 10) equipped with diagnostic error message system. 11) ETL approved. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is easy to install (plug in) and easy to use. These cooktop are a snap to clean. Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth when the cooktop is cool after cooking.
7. Secura 9100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, Black
- 15 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- 15 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- Digital control panel
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- The auto-pan detection
- Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz AC
- 2-year warranty
- ETL approved
8. Cuisinart ICT-30 086279096142 Induction Cooktop One Size Black
The Induction Cooktop adds cooking space to any kitchen – or any place without a kitchen! Induction technology offers an exceptional cooking experience, with instant heat up and consistent, precise heat throughout cooking. An 8-heat setting control offers total flexibility from low to highest heat. The smooth glass plate looks sleek and wipes clean in a snap. It’s ideal for entertaining and holidays when cooking for a crowd. And its compact and portable size make it ideal for small spaces without a kitchen such as dorm rooms, boats, patios or RVs. This is a versatile and powerful tool that’s a great addition to any kitchen – big or small! Features: Induction technology for fast heat-up|Uses up to 70% less energy than conventional cooktops|LED timer display|Easy-touch controls: On/Off 8 heat settings 150-minute timer|Elegant styling with smooth glass top|Heat stops automatically 30 seconds after pot or pan is removed|Safe – no flame no exhaust gas|Even heating – no hot spots|For use with induction-ready cookware|Limited Five Year Product Warranty
9. CUSIMAX Induction Cooktop 1800W Portable Induction Burner with Timer, Sensor Touch Electric Burner, 10 Temperature and 9 Power Setting, Kids Safety Lock for Cast Iron, Stainless Steel Cookware, 10.2”
- 【1800W-9 Power Level】Electromagnetic coils are distributed evenly allowing the induction cooktop to be heated uniformly under 1800W of high power.9 power Leval and temperature range 140℉ to 464℉, can meet different cooking needs: gentle fire, frying, boiling, charring, steam, slow boiling. Cusimax Countertop Burner delivers most of the heat to the pot, saving time and money!
- 【Safety-Rest Assured】Digital sensor touch control panel, touch the panel slightly to adjust temperature and power.The induction burner has child safety lock and timer for the maximum in kids safety.No fire and no gas pull out, much safer than a gas stove!
- 【Universal Fit Induction Cooker】The electric burner is suitable for stainless steel, cast iron, enameled iron, and flat bottomed skillets which diameter should be no less than 4.72”(12cm) or more than 10.2″(26cm) in order to work correctly. If the cookware is not detected or use improper cookware, the induction cooker will automatically shut down the device after 60 seconds.
- 【Wide Applications-Easily Clean】The compact and lightweight induction hot plate maximizes your kitchen space. Easy storage Space saving size makes it perfect for dorm rooms, boats, RVs, or motor homes where space is limited. Premium glass surface ensures excellent wear resistance and easy cleaning after use.
- 【18-Month-Replacement】If you have any problems about the induction cooktop, please feel free to contact us. All CUSIMAX products have 18-Monthy-Replacement
10. MDC 3500W / 5000W Induction Cooktop 220V Commercial Induction Cookware Stove Stainless Steel Electric Countertop Burner Hot Plate with Digital Display Panel (3500W Rotary Switch)
- MATERIAL OF THE STOVE BODY AND PANEL: This MDC induction cooktop body is made of thicken stainless, the material of the panel adopt black crystal tempered glass, that make sure this electric hot plate having a strong impact resistance, will not rust, easy be cleaning, and can bearing more weight than other normal induction cooker.
- WATTER PROOF: The Water proof control panel of the induction burner can fully protect internal electrical components, reducing the occurrence of faults
- the body of the induction burner is made by one-piece stamped stainless steel, there is no weld, that’s also make sure the water will not penetrate into the inside of the induction cooker.
- 5 POWER LEVELS: You can quickly choose suitable levels from 600W to 3500W(First gear: 600W, Second gear: 1500W, Third gear:2300W, Fourth gear: 3000W, Fifth gear: 3500W).3500W power to meet your various cooking needs
- simmer, deep fry, boil, sauté, sear, steam, slow cook and grill with ease.
- TEMPERATURE LEVELS: Adjustable temperature ranging from 140°F (60°C) to 464°F (240°C)
- sensitive large touch buttons for enhanced usability, there also have overheating protection, auto shut-off.
- RELEVANT PARAMETER: Wattage: 3500W,
- voltage: 220V / 50~60 Hz
- 6-20P Plug.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Induction Cooktop Nesco for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!