Top 10 Induction Cooktop 10 Degree
We spent many hours on research to finding induction cooktop 10 degree, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best induction cooktop 10 degree, you should not miss this article. induction cooktop 10 degree coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 induction cooktop 10 degree by our suggestions
654 reviews analysed
1. Max Burton 6515 Digital ProChef-1800 Induction Cooktop, Digital Controls, 10 Adjustable Watt and 15 Temperature Settings, Timer, Program Lock, Programmable Cooking, 1800W, 120V
- 4 Operating Modes – power, temperature, programable cooking for Sous Vide and slow cooking Temperature probe for precise food temperature control
- 1800 watts with 10 adjustable watt settings
- One touch boil and simmer settings
- Industry first temperature probe for precise cooking temperature control
Max burton pro chef commercial retail box.Great for induction. 1800 Watts, touch screen controls, LCD display, control knob, timer, function lock, one-touch simmer and boil, cookware detection, overheat sensor, and auto shut-off. Includes a detachable temperature probe.
2. Hamilton Beach 34104 Single Induction 1800 watt Cooktop, Heats 40% faster, Versatile Pan Size (4"-10"), Black
- HEATS 40% FASTER (than a typical smooth top range or stove when boiling water): Whether you’re cooking a family meal or heating soup, you’ll enjoy fast heat up and time-saving meal preparation with this induction cooktop.
- Flexible cooking Controls with display: Choose a heat level from 1-10 or cook with an exact temperature in Fahrenheit (180-450) or Celsius (82-232) with this induction cooker.
- ZERO TO BOIL IN 7 MINUTES**: You’ll enjoy less waiting time every time you boil water for hot beverages or pasta. **When boiling 1. 5 quarts of water from room temperature
- Versatile pan sizes: cook with everything from small 4″ Diameter Saucepans up to 10″ Diameter frying pans and stockpots — it’s like having a fifth burner right where you need it.
- Includes induction test magnet: if it sticks to your pan, it’s induction-ready cookware.
Expand your cooking options With fast and flexible induction cooking. From entertaining and home renovations to outdoor grilling and small spaces, The Hamilton Beach induction cooktop goes wherever you need extra cooking space — and looks good anywhere you put it. You’ll be able to cook and boil water faster than you ever thought possible. Not only does it heat 40% faster (than a typical smooth top range or stove when boiling water), It boils 1. 5 quarts of water (from room temperature) in just 7 minutes. To maximize your cooking flexibility, It gives you the choice of cooking with 10 heat levels or by temperature. It’s compatible with induction-ready cookware from 4″ To 10″ Wide and since it has a smooth surface, spills wipe clean fast.
3. NuWave PIC Flex Precision Induction Cooktop with Fry Pan – Black – 9"
NuWave’s Precision Induction Cooktop Flex offers precise temperature control wit hthe simple press of a button. You can adjust the cooking temperature in 10 Degree increments between 100 Degree and 500 DegreeF for a total of 45 precise temperature settings. The PIC’s induction technology heats the cookware directly, no the surroundign area, making it incredible safe. With no open flame or hot coil, there’s virtually no risk of fire. Utilizing 1300 watts of power, the lightweight and portable PIC allows you to cook gourmet meals virtually anywhere. It even offers state-of-the-art programming technology with 100 hours of memory that allow you to program your favorite cooking procedures. A 9″ hard anodized Duralon Healthy Ceramic Non-Stick Fry Pan is included. This versatile pan is the perfect complement to the NuWave PIC Flex, allowing you to cook your favorite foods without adding any unhealthy fat or oil.
4. Rosewill RHAI-16002 1800-Watt 5 Pre-Programmed Settings Induction Cooker Cooktop with Stainless Steel Pot
- 5 Pre-Programmed Settings: Hot Pot, Stir Fry, Fry, Warm Milk, Soup
- Polished A-grade Crystal Plate Surface
- LED Large Screen Display, 4 digits
- Built-in Digital 24-Hour Timer setting
- Touch Control Panel
- 8 Power levels from 300 to 1800 Watts: 300w, 500w, 700w, 1000w, 1200w, 1400w, 1600w, 1800w
- 8 Temperature Settings from 150 to 450 Degree : 150 Degree, 200 Degree, 260 Degree, 300 Degree, 350 Degree, 400 Degree, 425 Degree, 450 Degree
- New plate top pattern design
- Included 18-8 10” 3.5 Qt Stainless Steel Pot
• Color: Black with Gold Pattern
• Power Consumption: 1800W
• Power Supply: 120V~60Hz
– Size: 14.8″ W x 11.73″D x 2.36″H
– Weight: 8.60 lbs.
• Stainless steel pot
• Pot opening size: 10.83″
• Pot bottom size: 7.6″
• Pot depth: 3.54″
• Capacity: 3.5 quart
• Weight: 2.2lbs
• Total Weight: 8.60 lbs.
5. Rosewill RHAI-15001 1800-Watt Induction Cooker with Stainless Steel Pot
- Please Note: Not every cookware piece will work with induction cooktop. If a magnet sticks well to the sole of the pan, it will work on an induction cooktop. Please avoid using any cookware made with aluminum, glass or copper.
- Cook with the power of a magnetic field. If you can stick a magnet to your cookware you can cook with our Induction Cooktop.
- Induction cooker is an energy Efficient cook top. Your cookware heats up faster thus reduce your cooking time. It saves your time, money and use of energy.
- It also features beautiful polished crystal plate surface, 1800W and heat up to 450 °F.
- With the Induction Cooktop, you can braise, deep frying, stir frying, roast, fry, and even boil water. Try our new design Rosewill elegant induction cooker today!
Cook with the power of a magnetic field. If a magnet clings to your cookware you can cook with our Induction Cooktop. An induction cooker is an energy efficient cooktop. With its magnetic property, your cookware heats up faster, thus saving you time, energy and money. It also features a beautiful polished crystal plate surface, 1800 Watts of power and heats up to 450 Degree. With the Induction Cooktop, you can braise, fry, deep fry, stir fry, roast and yes, even boil water. Try Rosewill’s new, elegantly design induction cooker today.
6. Duxtop LCD 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 9600LS
- Digital LCD Sensor-Touch Control Panel
- Child Safety Lock system (press and hold the Safety Lock Key for 3 sec to activate), Fast Boil button & Keep Warm button.
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 minute increments up to 10 hours
- 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F
- 20 power levels from 100-1800Watts
- 5 ft cord.
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected
- Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved and built to North American Standards.
- Note: In order to use this and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The “rule of thumb” to determine if your cookware is induction ready is
- if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cooking vessel, it is induction ready. Induction itself is a noiseless process
- however there may be high pitched sounds from clad cookware, the base of which has multiple layers of metals sandwiched together. 2-year Manufacturer’s warranty.
The energy produced by the Duxtop Cooktop is supplied directly to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. The cooktop automatically adjusts the magnetic field generated to the size of the cookware base so that very little energy is wasted during the cooking process. The Duxtop Induction Cooktop is safe to use, fast and easy to clean. This versatile and feature rich cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish centerpiece on the table for outdoor parties or in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone.
1) The Duxtop 9600LS Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Just plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around.
2) Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
3) Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hours.
4) Digital LCD Sensor-Touch control panel.
5) 20 power levels from 100-1800 Watts.
6) 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F.
7) Cord length is 5 ft.
8) Compatible with induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron.
9) The auto-pan detection feature will turn off heating when cookware is removed from the cooktop and shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware or incorrect cookware is detected.
10) Child Safety Lock system.
11) Low and high voltage warning system.
12) Equipped with diagnostic error message system.
13) ETL approved.
7. CUSIMAX Induction Cooktop 1800W Portable Induction Burner with Timer, Sensor Touch Electric Burner, 10 Temperature and 9 Power Setting, Kids Safety Lock for Cast Iron, Stainless Steel Cookware, 10.2”
- 【1800W-9 Power Level】Electromagnetic coils are distributed evenly allowing the induction cooktop to be heated uniformly under 1800W of high power.9 power Leval and temperature range 140℉ to 464℉, can meet different cooking needs: gentle fire, frying, boiling, charring, steam, slow boiling. Cusimax Countertop Burner delivers most of the heat to the pot, saving time and money!
- 【Safety-Rest Assured】Digital sensor touch control panel, touch the panel slightly to adjust temperature and power.The induction burner has child safety lock and timer for the maximum in kids safety.No fire and no gas pull out, much safer than a gas stove!
- 【Universal Fit Induction Cooker】The electric burner is suitable for stainless steel, cast iron, enameled iron, and flat bottomed skillets which diameter should be no less than 4.72”(12cm) or more than 10.2″(26cm) in order to work correctly. If the cookware is not detected or use improper cookware, the induction cooker will automatically shut down the device after 60 seconds.
- 【Wide Applications-Easily Clean】The compact and lightweight induction hot plate maximizes your kitchen space. Easy storage Space saving size makes it perfect for dorm rooms, boats, RVs, or motor homes where space is limited. Premium glass surface ensures excellent wear resistance and easy cleaning after use.
- 【18-Month-Replacement】If you have any problems about the induction cooktop, please feel free to contact us. All CUSIMAX products have 18-Monthy-Replacement
8. Chef’s Star 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner – 120V / 60Hz – Black
- 15 power levels ( 200 – 1800 Watts ) | 15 temperature settings ( 140 Degrees Fahrenheit to 465 Degree Fahrenheit )
- Digital control panel | Built-in count-down digital timer ( 1 min increments up to 2 hours and 59 minutes )
- Compatible with induction ready cookware ( cast aluminum enameled iron and steel | stainless steel with a magnetic bottom | or cast iron )
- Safety features include being equipped with pan detection system and diagnostic error message system
- 120V / 60Hz AC / ETL & FCC approved | 1 Year Warranty
Want to cook a meal but don’t have a stovetop?
All you need is the Chef’s Star Portable Induction Cooktop. It will get you all the way through the cooking process, without having to using a harmful microwave on your meal.
It does not involve generating heat which is then transferred to the cooking vessel. It makes the cooking vessel itself the original generator of the cooking heat through an electromagnetic field. This makes it completely different from any other cooking technology.
15 Power Levels: 200W – 300W – 400W – 500W – 600W – 700W – 800W – 900W – 1000W – 1100W – 1200W – 1300W – 1500W – 1600W – 1800W
15 Temperature settings ( Farenheit ): 120 Degrees – 150 Degrees – 180 Degrees – 200 Degrees – 220 Degrees – 240 Degrees – 260 Degrees – 280 Degrees – 300 Degrees – 320 Degrees – 340 Degrees – 370 Degrees – 400 Degrees – 430 Degrees – 465 Degrees )
Pan detection system: For your safety, it will not operate without a pan / pot on top of it. Place a pan or pot on and you’re ready to go.
Timer Mode: Can be set in 1 min increments, all the way up to 2 hours and 59 minutes.
Cord Length: 5 Feet
Uses 120 volts / 15 amps of electricity
ETL & FCC Approved
Chef’s Star stands behind their products! Our cooktops come with a 1 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty.
Note: You need to have the right kind of cookware to use this product. While induction itself is a noiseless process, there may be a high pitch sound from clad cookware since the base has multiple layers of metals tightly sandwiched together.
9. NuWave PIC Gold 1500W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, Gold
- The NuWave PIC boasts state-of-the-art safety features such as automatic shut-off when an induction-ready pan is removed from base, pan sold separately. Comes in non retail mail order brown box packaging
- The NuWave Gold is equipped with programmable stage cooking functionality with up to 100 hours of program memory and performance.
- Magnetic cookware, or more accurately, induction-capable, is needed for induction to work. If a magnet sticks to the bottom of the pot, it will work with an induction cooktop. Please make sure you have the proper cookware for it to function properly.
- Uses up to 70 percent less energy than conventional gas or electric ranges, lightweight and portable. Versatility to boil, simmer, deep-fry, stir-fry, saute, steam and sear, slow cook, barbecue, melt and grill.
- The NuWave Gold has 6 different pre-programmed temperature settings, but has the flexibility to cook at 52 different temperatures between 100F and 575F, adjustable in 10-degree increments.
The NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop (PIC) offers precise temperature control, adjustable in 10 degree increments. With a minimum setting of 100°F and an upper limit of 575° (Sear), the PIC offers a wider temperature range than competitor models. This permits the appliance to act as more than just a cooktop. The PIC also works very well as a banquet/catering warming station among other functions. The NuWave PIC does the thinking for you. It offers state-of-the art programming technology with 100 hours of memory that allows you to save and recall favorite cooking procedures. Different functions or stages, including varying cooking times and temperatures, can be recorded and repeated at a later date, no matter how complex. A Delay function allows you to initiate cooking when its most convenient for you. The NuWave PIC was engineered with a circular design scheme, doing away with excess space that serves no cooking function. also offers top-of-the-line safety features that promote safe and healthy cooking for individuals and families, including automatic shut off when cooking time is completed. Despite its portability and compact size, the NuWave PIC offers a large cooking area, measuring 9 inches in diameter. In this case, bigger is better, with the PIC allowing for greater diversity in cooking vessels and portion sizes.
10. DUXTOP 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 8100MC, gold
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Digital control panel. Built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- Requires induction compatible magnetic cookware. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and Steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected
- equipped with diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved
- Note: in order to use this and any other induction cooktops, you need to have the right kind of cookware
Note: in order to use This and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The energy produced by the Duxtop is directly supplied to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. Duxtop detects the size of the cookware base and automatically adjust so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is fast and safe to use, easy to clean. This versatile cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish, elegant centerpiece on the table, for outdoor parties and in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone. 1) Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Basically you plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around. 2) lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage. 3) built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes 4) digital control panel 5) 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts. 6) 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit. 7) compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. Check with your cookware manufacturer If it works on induction cooktop. 8) the auto-pan detection will turn off heating when cookware removed from the cooktop and shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected. 9) low and high voltage warning system. 10) equipped with diagnostic error message system. 11) ETL approved. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is easy to install (plug in) and easy to use. These cooktop are a snap to clean. Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth when the cooktop is cool after cooking.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Induction Cooktop 10 Degree for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!