Finding your suitable readers for iceman cooling pad is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for iceman cooling pad including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
870 reviews analysed
1. Polar Products Active Ice® 3.0 Universal 9 Quart Cold Therapy System
- Active Ice 3.0 System is equipped with a whisper quiet, high efficiency pump that provides steady, effective cooling therapy
- Specifically designed for post surgery, drug free pain relief
- Hand-held Electronic Digital Timer can be set in 30 minute increments per your doctor’s recommendation for maximum safety
- On/Off switch (Most competitors units must be turned on or off by plugging the unit in or out. Try doing that at night!)
- Complete system includes: 9 Quart Active Ice System, Digital Timer with on/off and Universal Bladder with compression belts.
Specifically designed for post-surgery, when serious pain relief is required! Polar Products’ Active Ice 3.0 Cold Therapy System is the most reliable and user-friendly therapy system on the market. The Active Ice 3.0 System’s powerful, yet whisper-quiet pump delivers continuous cold therapy relief. The system comes standard with a digital timer and on/off switch. When turned on, the timer defaults to 30 minutes, but can be increased by 30 minute increments depending on your health care professional’s recommendation. This is a key safety feature! The universal bladder can be used on various body parts. Easy to use time and time again, simply add ice and water to the cooler. High flow, dry, quick disconnect couplings allow for flexibility to relocate if needed. Active Ice 3.0 Cold Therapy System is designed to reduce localized pain and swelling following surgical procedures or trauma.
2. Vive Cold Therapy Machine – Large Ice Cryo Cuff – Flexible Cryotherapy Freeze Kit System Fits Knee, Shoulder, Ankle, Cervical, Back, Leg, Hip and ACL – Wearable Adjustable Wrap Pad – Cooler Pump
- TARGETED ICE THERAPY RELIEF: Providing cool, soothing relief for post-surgery swelling and inflammation, joint pain and post-workout recovery, the ice therapy machine by Vive includes a durable base unit, universal cold therapy pad, extended reach insulated tubing and three secure straps. Holding up to six liters of ice water, the therapy machine also features five rates of continuous flow with cycle times of 30 minutes or less for a personalized experience.
- QUIET, COMPACT AND PORTABLE: Designed for ease of use, the cooling therapy system is quiet, compact and easily portable with an integrated carry handle. The clear base allows for easy filling with marked guides for both ice and water levels.
- LARGE FLEXIBLE THERAPY PAD: Uniquely shaped and flexible, the large therapy pad contours to the shape of the body for targeted relief. The surface of the pad is also dimpled to ensure the ice water is evenly distributed. Suitable for use on the ankle, knee, leg, hip, elbow, shoulder and arm, the pad includes three elastic straps for securing it in any position. Constructed with a durable composite material with reinforced seams for long-term, leakproof use.
- EXTRA LONG INSULATED TUBING: Allowing for use in a variety of settings, the ice therapy system includes a five-foot, foam-insulated connector tube to ensure the water temperature remains constant throughout the treatment cycle. Each connection point includes both a snap and clip mechanism to ensure a leakproof setup every time.
- VIVE GUARANTEE: 1 year unconditional guarantee so you can purchase now with confidence.
3. Aqua Therapy-Large Back Pad pad only
- LARGE BACK PAD FOR ARS OR AIS SYSTEMS: The Back Pad attachment works AIS or ARS Water Therapy Systems. Flowing water is recognized for its healing benefits. Water therapy systems lessen pain, and can improve blood flow to speeding up healing to injured areas.
- COLD WATER THERAPY MACHINES HELP PAIN AND RECOVERY: Cold therapy units provide cooling relief to trouble areas to help reduce swelling. They can provide pain relief for more chronic conditions, sports injuries, and surgery recovery.
- HOW A HOT AND COLD THERAPY SYSTEM IS USED: Hot and cold water is then circulated through the pads, give your body complete hot or cold coverage. The cryo-cool system circulates cold water for about 5 hours
- while the heating system revs up in less than 10 minutes and can give you the desired heat level for as long as you need it.
- CIRCULATING ICE WATER THERAPY HAS BENEFITS: Ice cold water is invigorating to your body and can help get your body game-ready in less time. Encourage your body to heal itself and prevent muscle and joint discomfort after injuries.
- HELP INJURIES, PAIN, SORENESS, AND SWELLING: Injuries are a part of life. Cold water therapy can help get you through this tough time by helping to manage your pain and reduce discomfort or edema caused by traumatic injuries or post-operative pain.
The Water Therapy Back Pad is an excellent attachment option for treatment with the Aqua Relief or Arctic Ice Systems. The back pad is rectangular, measures 22” x 12.5 “ and comes with a velcro strap, measuring 3” x 48”, for fastening around the waist. This listing is for the Back Pad as an accessory item, and does not include the ARS or AIS system. There may be times when you need professional quality treatment to help with injuries or chronic issues, but you would love to be able to get it the comfort and convenience of your own home and on your own time schedule. The ARS and AIS therapy machines are hospital grade equipment, so you can receive the very best care whenever and wherever you need it. Both systems gives your body localized support to get straight to the problem with hot or cold water is circulated around the injured body part. The cryo-cool system circulates cold water for about 5 hours; while the heating system revs up in less than 10 minutes and can give you the desired heat level for as long as you need it. The circulating ice water therapy settings can cool and soothe inflamed areas for up to 8 hours and allow you to freely move your joints, unlike unsecured ice packs that can frustratingly change position and fall off with any movement you make. Hot water therapy settings heat up in less than 10 minutes but will not go above safe heat temperatures in order to lessen the chances of damage to your skin. Hi/low settings, a 60-minute timer, continuous mode, and auto shutoff help you to take control of your own treatment. The unit has a reliable and easy to use latch for quiet, leak free operation and insulated hoses (52” in length) to minimize condensation.
4. Ossur Cold Rush Cold Therapy Pad (Knee)
- COMFORTABLE: Patient can utilize the pad under post-operative bracing systems
- SECURE: Ossur Cold Rush Therapy Pads can be used with elastic straps to secure the Cold Rush in place
- GENUINE PRODUCT: Authentic Ossur Cold Rush Knee Pad – Part # B-232002000
- COMPATIBLE: Works with most double-female connector units
Cold Rush Pads are designed to deliver continuous cold therapy to the hip, knee, ankle, shoulder, back or hand. The unique, unbroken loop covering on the top portion of our Cold Rush Pads allows for use without foam wraps. Simply use the elastic straps to secure the Cold Rush in place. The patient can utilize the pad under post-operative bracing systems. Select from a variety of pads that contour to specific body parts. Designed for the Ossur Cold Rush and Cold Rush Compact units only.
5. Large Gel Ice Pack by TheraPAQ: Reusable Hot & Cold Pack for Your Hips, Shoulders, Back, Arms, Legs, Knees – Refreezable & Microwavable Gel Pad for Pain Relief & Faster Injury Recovery (XL 14" X 11")
- ☑️ A MULTIPUPROSE GEL ICE PACK: Do the muscles of your entire body and your joints feel sore after you work out? Then this gel ice pack by TheraPAQ is EXACTLY what you need! The reusable ice pack can be used on any area of your body to provide you relief and faster recovery from your injuries. So if you have stressed your muscles today, go home, relax and place the cooling ice pack on the parts of your body that hurt the most. Soon you’ll be feeling much better!
- ☑️ USE THE POWER OF THE HEAT AND THE ICE: The TheraPAQ ice gel can provide you with both hot and cold therapy. So if you need to deal with a swollen and inflamed area, you can freeze the gel ice pack and let the ice calm down the inflammation. Similarly, if you need to relax your muscles and increase the blood circulation on certain parts of your body, you can microwave the large ice pack and let the heat relax you. This gel ice pad will become your favorite item in the house!
- ☑️ EXTRA-LARGE SIZE FOR BETTER RESULTS: Why settle for a small gel pack when you can have the professional TheraPAQ extra-large gel ice pack? Thanks to its large size, this cooling gel pack can cover a wider area, so that your whole body can benefit from its temperature. This means, that you won’t have to constantly move the reusable ice pack in order to treat your injured areas. Plus, the gel ice pad is very soft, so it will feel very pleasant on your skin!
- ☑️ USE IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN: Here at TheraPAQ we have used the most durable materials to ensure the durability and longevity of our cooling ice pack. So you can use it daily and freeze it or microwave it as often as you want! This is a very practical hot and cold therapy device for athletes, people who work out, and people who have manual labor jobs. So if you’re one of those people, get the reusable gel ice pack and rest assured that you will have it forever!
- ☑️ ORDER NOW WITH PEACE OF MIND knowing that we have a 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, NO QUESTIONS ASKED, NO CATCHES! We stand above and beyond for our customers. If you’re not thrilled with your purchase for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund 100% of your purchase price – anytime!☑️ IDEAL GIFTS for Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Prime Deal Day or Christmas.
Finally! A Gel Ice Pack Large Enough To Cover Wider Areas Of Your Body!
Sure, you can get a small gel ice pack, but it will be able to only cover a small part of your back, shoulders, legs and arms.
On the contrary, the TheraPAQ large ice pack can cover your entire thigh, hip area, and most of your back effortlessly!
So get our cooling gel pack and use to release the pain of your muscles and joints, get rid of the stiffness and recover from your injuries faster!
Do You Prefer The Heat Or The Ice?
Did you just sprain your knee? Then freeze the gel ice pack and place it on your knee to make the swelling and the inflammation go away.
Do your muscles feel still? Then a warming therapy is exactly what you need right now! Microwave the gel pack and place it on the pained area.
That feeling is amazing!
You Will Never Replace The TheraPAQ Gel Ice Pack!
The TheraPAQ ice pack for injuries will never fail to create the perfect temperature for your body pain and injury.
So use it daily, either on its own, or under your compression braces. Years from now the gel pack will be as good as new!
With TheraPAQ, you’re taking on absolutely no risk.
Nothing can beat our unconditional money-back guarantee.
If you’re not thrilled with your purchase for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund 100% of your purchase price – anytime!
Don’t miss out on this deal!
Place An Order NOW!
6. Polar Products Active Ice® 3.0 Knee & Joint Cold Therapy System with Digital Timer Includes Knee Bladder 15 Quart Cooler
- Specifically designed for post-surgery, drug-free pain relief. Cold Therapy slows the blood flow to an injury, which reduces swelling, inflammation and pain following surgical procedures or trauma.
- Easy to use time and time again, simply add ice and water to the cooler. The complete system includes 15 Quart Active cooling reservoir, Digital Timer with on/off switch and Knee Bladder with attached compression belts.
- The brushless Pump is whisper quiet
- it provides high efficiency steady, effective cooling therapy. Our leak-proof quick disconnect couplings allow the bladder to be detached from the system at any time during treatment to allow movement as needed.
- Our Active Ice System includes an electronic digital timer with on/off switch. This digital timer allows you to set your treatment duration, per your doctor’s recommendation, in increments of 30 minutes. The timer is a critical safety feature! (Unlike competitors’ models, which have no timer or even on/off switch, they must be unplugged after each use!)
- Our systems come with the largest cooling reservoir available, including our standard nine (9) quart, and optional fifteen (15) quart. The larger the reservoir, the more ice it will hold, and the longer time between adding ice
Description change to:Specifically designed for post-surgery, when serious pain relief is required! Polar Products’ Active Ice 3.0 Knee & Joint Cold Therapy System is the most reliable and user-friendly therapy system on the market. The Active Ice 3.0 System’s powerful, yet whisper-quiet pump delivers continuous cold therapy relief. The system comes standard with a digital timer and on/off switch. When turned on, the timer defaults to 30 minutes, but can be increased by 30 minute increments depending on your health care professional’s recommendation. This is a key safety feature! The bladder can be used on either knee and joint that needs focused cold therapy. Easy to use time and time again, simply add ice and water to the cooler. High flow, dry, quick disconnect couplings allow for flexibility to relocate if needed. Designed for use on the knee and joint. Active Ice 3.0 Cold Therapy System is designed to reduce localized pain and swelling following surgical procedures or trauma
7. Pain Relief Flexible Ice Pack for Injuries by TheraPAQ | Hot & Cold Therapy Reusable Gel Pack/Heat Wrap – Great for Back, Waist, Shoulder, Neck, Ankle, Knee and Hip (Large Pack:14" X 6")
- ☑️ ESSENTIAL – Reuseable Hot & Cold Gel Pack with adjustable extra long belt for all body parts. A first aid essential for home, ideal for sports injuries, swelling, muscle pains, post surgery, body aches, recovery after knee replacement, arthritis treatment, joint pain relief and more!
- ☑️ REUSABLE – Can be used for BOTH warm and cold compression. The gel pack is reuseable and can be freezable while still remaining soft or heated in the microwave. Serves as an ice pack or heating pad. Perfect for any body part: Knee, Arm, Thigh, Leg, Foot, Lumbar, Cervical, Upper and Lower Back, Shoulder, Rotator Cuff, Neck, Calves, Shins, Hips and more
- ☑️ FAST RELIEF, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE – Keep one handy in your fridge for a first aid icing emergency or your everyday comfort from pain. Just strap on and get the soothing relief from hot or cold therapy right away. Delivers up to 30 minutes of soothing cooling or heat relief for aches and pains
- ☑️ TRUSTED – Recommended by Physical Therapists, Doctors, Sports Trainers and Chiropractors. TheraPAQ has a non-toxic gel contained in a leak-proof blue plastic pac with elastic hook-and-loop straps (gel pack size: 14″ x 6″)
- ☑️ ORDER NOW WITH PEACE OF MIND knowing that we have a 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, NO QUESTIONS ASKED, NO CATCHES! We stand above and beyond for our customers. If you’re not thrilled with your purchase for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund 100% of your purchase price – anytime! ☑️ IDEAL GIFT for Black Friday Deals, Cyber Monday, Prime Deal Day, Easter or Christmas
Flexible Ice Pack with Strap : TheraPAQ
A must-have for alleviating pain and injury recovery.
Don’t settle for a smaller or lighter gel pack or a hot water bottle.
Grab a TheraPAQ – The only hot & cold pack with a strap wide and long enough to comfortably and securely wrap around your waist, or any body part.
✓Great for lower back pains, stomach aches, stiff neck and shoulder
✓Recommended by physiotherapists and chiropractors for post-surgery of hip replacement, shoulder and knee recovery
✓Also suitable for Ankles and Calves, Shins, Arms, Wrist and Elbows
✓Keep mobile while strap provides relief
✓Remains flexible even when frozen
COLD USE INSTRUCTIONS
Cold therapy is recommended for the first 48 hours following the injury.
✓Store the gel pack in the freezer for at least 2 hours
HOT USE INSTRUCTIONS
Hot therapy should not be used until 48 hours after the injury.
Hot Water Heating
✓ Immerse pack in the hot water for approximately 10 minutes
✓ Heat at full power for 30 seconds
✓With TheraPAQ, you’re taking on absolutely no risk. Nothing can beat our unconditional money-back guarantee.
✓If you’re not thrilled with your purchase for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund 100% of your purchase price – anytime!
Click The Yellow Add To Cart Button At The Top Of This Page And Get Relief To Your Pains
**To see our other GREAT OFFERS, click the ‘Thera Health Brands’ link under the item price above and on the follow page click ‘Thera Health Brands Storefront’.**
8. Reusable Ice Pack for Knee – Cold Therapy Compression Wrap with Air Pump for Pain Relief – Long Cooling Retention Gel Pack – Inflatable Knee Brace for Sprains, Swelling & Sports Injuries (Black)
- UNMATCHED COLD RETENTION: Unlike other knee compression ice packs that barely manage to stay cold for 30 minutes, ours remains nice and cooler longer thanks to the high-quality temperature resistant material. Enjoy soothing relief for effective knee pain management.
- EXPERIENCE QUICKER RELIEF: This is one of the few knee ice packs that come with a compression pump. Simply squeeze the removable ball pump to inflate the cool gel pack and give you a combination of compression and cold therapy for faster relief.
- DESIGNED FOR GREAT COVERAGE: Carefully crafted for targeted compression to the entire affected area, this is the best reusable cold pack for swelling and knee pain relief. Apply our inflatable knee brace to effectively manage strains, sprains, and sports injuries to the knee.
- STAYS IN PLACE: This knee therapy gel pack is fitted with high-quality Velcro that allows you to comfortably move around as it treats you to noticeable pain relief. The one-size-fits-all design of the cold compress pack accommodates most body sizes, with the flexible gel perfectly contouring to the affected area even when cold.
- ENJOY SUPERIOR DURABILITY: The Pain Soother is all about providing a premium solution to managing knee injuries. Made with the highest quality materials, these refreezable ice cold compress packs greatly reduce the risk of gel leakage and can be used countless times without a drop in performance.
9. Chattanooga ColPac Reusable Gel Ice Pack Cold Therapy for Knee, Arm, Elbow, Shoulder, Back for Aches, Swelling, Bruises, Sprains, Inflammation (11″x14″) – Blue
- Patented design of the Chattanooga ColPac gently delivers soothing cold therapy and stays pliable during treatment
- Provides instant pain relief to treat fever, bruises, sprains, strains, and helps to manage swelling
- Each cold therapy pack is latex-free and is filled with non-toxic silica gel, so it’s safe for all ages to use
- Simply apply immediately after an injury to control the inflammation of soft tissue
- Delivers up to 30 minutes of soothing relief
- ColPaC is most serviceable when kept in a freezer set at 12° F (-11°C)
10. Cold Water Therapy Back Pad for Cryotherapy Unit – Pad Only for Circulating Ice Machine for Back, Abdomen, Large Areas
- BACK PAD: This 13″ x 24″ pad is designed to be utilized with cryotherapy machines for large areas of the body. When you need therapy for your back, abs, or other large parts this is the accessory for you. This pad can also be used to cool pillows.
- WORKS WITH MANY SYSTEMS: See our infographic for info on compatibility. There are a range of circulating water therapy systems available, and our pads fit most models. For those that aren’t directly compatible, we offer a conversion pairing that can be changed out in many existing systems. **COUPLING CONVERTER MAY BE REQUIRED – SEE OUR INFOGRAPHIC ON COMPATIBILITY**
- HEALING THERAPY: Cold therapy units provide cooling relief to trouble areas to help reduce swelling. They can provide pain relief for more chronic conditions, sports injuries, and surgery recovery. Our pads can be used with both hot and cold units.
- CONTINUOUS FLOW: Ice cold water is invigorating to your body and can help get your body game-ready in less time. Encourage your body to heal with increased blood flow and manage your discomfort caused by traumatic injuries or post-operative pain.
- INSULATED TUBING: Keep water cooler for longer with the insultated tubing on your cold water therapy pad. As the water exists the circulating ice machine, the tubing prevents water from warming as quickly by protecting it from outside temperatures.
The Water Therapy Back Pad is an excellent attachment option for when you need a large pad to cover a wide area, with a surface area of 13″ x 24″. This Pad is designed for use with hot or cold water therapy units – see out infographic on compatibility. This listing is for the Back Pad as an accessory item, and does not include a cryotherapy machine. Includes a single long-wrap for attachment. When you need professional quality treatment to help with post surgical recovery, injuries, or chronic issues, in the comfort and convenience of your own home, cold water therapy units may be the right solution for you. Our water therapy pads are hospital grade equipment, so you can receive the very best care whenever and wherever you need it. Cryo cool units give your body localized support to get straight to the problem with cold (or hot) water is circulated around the injured body part. Circulating ice water therapy settings can cool and soothe inflamed areas and allow you to freely move your joints, unlike unsecured ice packs that can frustratingly change position and fall off with any movement you make. Quick-connect-disconnect couplings allow for easy on/off, better, less leaky connection than competitors.Take control of your recovery at your own convenience. **COUPLING CONVERTER MAY BE REQUIRED – SEE OUR INFOGRAPHIC ON COMPATIBILITY**
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Iceman Cooling Pad for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!