585 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell 6290W Touch Center 7" Color Wireless Touchscreen Keypad Alarm Control Panel
- Easy to Use: Clean touchscreen display with easily identifiable icons and prompts. Critical software updates as a result of the push from Resideo or local onsite updates as a result of the 6290W SD card slot
- Authorized users can simply add and delete user codes. Backplate designed to easily update or retrofit current 6160 and 6280W installs.
- Features Your Customers Want: High resolution 7″ touchscreen with a resolution of 1024 x 600. Stylish, tablet-like design only 1″ off the wall.
- Clear voice annunciation of system status, type of alarm and affected zone. Event log tracks when system is disarmed by employees, temporary guests or family members.
- Streamlined arming/disarming and zone-bypassing
The Honeywell 7″ Color Touchscreen Keypad works as a high-graphic resolution touchscreen with voice annunciation which is the ideal choice to increase keypad revenue on new installations. While being an easy upgrade opportunity for existing VISTA residential and commercial installations. Furthermore, the thin/sleek design will look appealing in any residence or business. The ability to add pictures and videos to the home screen lets users customize it to their own preferences, or dealers can also add their company logo or message for increased awareness and referrals.
2. Honeywell R8285D5001 Boiler Control Center
3. Honeywell R8239A1052 Fan Center
4. LYNX Touch 7000 Control System by Honeywell 7″ full-color touchscreen WiFi ZWave compatible
- 7″ color graphic touchscreen – Resolution 800 x 480 pixels – 16.7 million colors – Intuitive easy-to-use touchscreen interface – Easy to understand icons – Menu driven navigation – Quick, accurate programming – Two dedicated keys for easy access to the home screen and emergency functions
- On-premises video viewing – Integrated video: System supports up to four cameras, which can be displayed individually or in a quad configuration on the touchscreen. Works with compatible Honeywell Total Connect Video products only (iPCAM-PT, iPCAM-WO, iPCAM-WI2/B, ACU).
- Wi-Fi support – Alarm communication to AlarmNet and lifestyle messaging via the users Internet connection – Two-way voice over Wi-Fi – Enables the LYNX Connect iOS app (available on iTunes) and the app for Android (available on Google Play) Integrated Z-Wave provides control and integration of: – Thermostats – Water valves – Door locks – Sirens – Lighting – Scenes, schedules and rules – Local, automatic and remote control via Honeywell Total Connect
- Push/Pull content through Honeywell Total Connect – Weather available in Fahrenheit or Celsius (one day or five day forecasts) – Emergency alerts (tornadoes) requires Honeywell Total Connect with Information Services Package – Traffic – News – Dealer/Central station messages (payments due, sales opportunities, community news) – End-user requests for sales or service Advanced Protection Logic technology With APL enabled, the alarm can be reported even if the system is tampered with during the entry and communications delay times. APL can be selected when using a Honeywell GSM or IP communicator. Voice announcement of system and zone status Family message center (for user recorded messages) Works with Honeywell Total Connect – Remote control of security, garage doors and Z-Wave devices – Selected event notifications Voice chime by zone 10 selectable chime tones Automatic stay arming 48 user codes (Installer, Master, plus 46 Secondary, including Duress and Guest) Three panic functions Wall or desk mount Viewable event log stores up to 256 events Exit error feature (detects difference between an actual alarm and exit alarm caused by leaving a door open after the exit delay expires) Case tamper RF jam detection Quick Exit feature provides users with an exit delay after arming their system Night Stay and Silent Exit modes Hinged cover for easy installation Real-time clock display Garage Door Function – Up to four garage doors per system – Unique garage door icon – View and monitor garage door status – Auto-secure feature – Remote notification via Honeywell Total Connect – Garage door control* – Automatically control door via scenes, rules and schedules – Locally open/close garage door from touchscreen or compatible mobile device – Remotely open/close garage door via Honeywell Total Connect
- Local Mobility LYNX Connect iOS app and app for Android – Same functions and GUI as the L7000 Zones and Devices One hardwired zone Wireless zones 80 programmable plus 24 dedicated to keyfobs Supports wireless bidirectional keypads Internal GSM radio option Wi-Fi module option ILP5 Internet module option Programmable trigger output *Requires 5877GDPK, consisting of the 5877 Relay Receiver and Z-Wave Strobe/Sounder. Not compatible with certain garage doors and garage door openers. Garage door control must have working entrapment protection. See installation instructions for details. LYNX Connect apps are available for a nominal fee in Apple iTunes Store or Google Play Store. All trademarks are property of their respective owners..
5. Honeywell H6062A1000 HumidiPro Digital Humidistat/Dehumidistat
6. Honeywell R8285A1048/U Fan Center with Spdt Switch Action, 40Va
7. Honeywell R8285A1048 Fan Control Center, 0.298″ x 0.298″ x 0.298″
8. Honeywell HT-900 TurboForce Air Circulator Fan Black
- SMALL FAN FOR TABLE OR FLOOR: The Honeywell Turbo Force Air Circulator Fan has 3 speeds & a 90 degree pivoting head. This quiet fan is compact enough for on a table or wall mount & powerful enough to help provide comfortable cooling in small-medium rooms
- FEEL THE POWER: Honeywell’s TurboForce line of fans have an aerodynamic turbo design to maximize air movement, offering the power for intense cooling or energy-saving air circulation. The ease of a small fan with power you can feel from 27 feet away
- INCREASE YOUR COMFORT: Using fans for air circulation in your home can help increase your comfort, and help reduce energy costs as well. Honeywell carries a range of tower fans, floor fans, and oscillating fans — find one for every room in the house.350 CFM for optimal comfort
- HONEYWELL FANS: The right fan helps cool you off & improves airflow in your room or home. Give your air conditioner & wallet a break by using fans to help reduce your energy consumption & costs. Honeywell carries a variety of fans to meet your home needs
- HONEYWELL QUALITY: Help improve air circulation & energy savings in your home, bedroom or office with Honeywell fans. Compare to tower fans, oscillating fans, desk fans & similar fans Dyson, Blizzard, Turbo, Holmes, Vornado, and Pelonis
- Aerodynamic TurboForce design for maximum air movement
Kaz Inc HT-900 Desk Fan HT-900 Home Fans
9. Honeywell RCHT8610WF2006 Lyric T5 Wi-Fi Smart 7 Day Programmable Touchscreen Thermostat with Geofencing, Requires C Wire, Works with Alexa
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
- Product requires C-Wire, unit will not work without it.
- Control your Smart Home with Amazon Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately) and Apple HomeKit with voice control using Siri, the Apple voice assistant
- 7-Day Flexible Scheduling or Location Based Temperature control (GeoFencing). Uses geofencing technology to keep track of your smart phone’s location
- Auto changeover: The Lyric T5 can be set to determine if the home’s system should be in heating or cooling mode to provide maximum comfort
- Adaptive recovery learns how long it takes to achieve the right temperature at the right time and automatically runs your system to get to your desired temperature when you want it, with auto change from heat to cool
- Smart Alerts – push notifications for filter changes and extreme temperature warnings keeps you informed
- Energy Star Certified.The Lyric T5 Wi-Fi thermostat is compatible with most single-stage and multi-stage conventional and heat pump heating and cooling systems. Provides remote thermostat control through iOS or Android smartphones and tablets. Compatible with Apple HomeKit and Amazon Echo
A thermostat that adapts to your life. You can control the Lyric Thermostat from anywhere, or let it manage your comfort and savings automatically, so there’s no learning curve, no rigid scheduling – just comfort when you’re home, and energy savings when you’re away.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Control Center for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!