801 reviews analysed
1. Brinly PRC-24BH 270-Pound Combination Push/Tow Poly Lawn Roller, 18 by 24-Inch
- Push/pull combination: convenient push or tow-behind design provides versatility for rolling tight areas or larger open spaces. Perfect tool for erasing lawn damage from moles and frost, or packing down loose dirt, seed, or sod.
- 28 gallon capacity: sturdy Roller holds up to 28 gallons (270 lbs.) of water or sand is both light enough to push through the yard and rugged enough to withstand towing behind a tractor.
- Durable construction: Sturdy poly roller drum won’t dent or rust, and resists weather damage for use season after season. Measures 24″ In width.
- Faster filling: includes fill opening with extra-large diameter to expedite filling and emptying of the drum. Can be easily filled with a garden hose.
- No-hassle storage: when you’re finished rolling your lawn, simply drain and hang this compact roller in your garage or shed to occupy minimal space. Empty roller is lightweight for easy transport.
- Avoid Lawn Damage: The rounded drum ends help avoid damage to your lawn during turns, while the metal scraper bar above the drum keeps the roller free from debris while rolling.
- Universal hook-up: a single, heavy-duty universal Hitch Pin is included to easily attach the roller to any rider or tractor and most any ZTR or ATV.
- Simple assembly: includes easy pictorial assembly manual with fastener skin pack
- each part is matched to each assembly step. Assembly video also available on Brinly YouTube channel.
- Product Support: Replacement parts orders can be ordered online at Brinly’s website or by calling our toll-free number 877-728-8224. The Brinly Customer Service team is available to assist with questions or concerns.
2. Nupla TT10S Heavy Duty Tamper with Cast Steel Blade and Butt Grip, 48" Classic Handle
‘ Dirt Tamper, Handle Type Straight w/Butt Grip, Handle Material Fiberglass, Handle Length 48 In., Blade Width 10 In., Blade Length 10 In., Blade Material Cast Steel ‘
3. True Temper 1133400 Tamper, 8×8-Inch
This True Temper tamper is ideal for packing and leveling soil, asphalt, gravel, stone, and dirt. The high quality ash handle provides additional durability and strength. The heavy 7-pound steel head makes it a great tool for heavy construction, industrial, and commercial applications. Durable 42-inch ash handle that has a thicker section on lower area to provide additional strength.
4. Rocklin Industry Levelawn Tool | Level Soil or Dirt Ground Surfaces Easily | 30” x 10” Ground Plate | 78” Extra Long Handle | Stainless Steel
- ???? Levels soil and dirt evenly. Get rid of unwanted dips and divots by filling them with dirt and leveling it out with the Rocklin Industry Levelawn.
- ???? Ground plate measures 30” x 10”. The perfect size for easy mobility, functionality, and maneuverability.
- ???? 78” Extra long handle lets you cover more ground with less effort. Removable handle section allows shorter 50” handle if desired.
- ???? Will work on any type of grass including Bermuda, Kentucky Bluegrass, Ryegrass, St. Augustine, and Fescue. Works best when grass is cut to 1.5” or less.
- ???? Double Spot Welded Stainless Steel Fabrication. 8 lbs Total Weight.
5. Malco SRT2 Straight Handled Siding Removal Tool
This item is Malco SRT2 Straight Handled Siding Removal Tool . Used for Handtools & Tool Organizers, Hammers. The product is manufactured in United States.
From the Manufacturer
The Malco SRT2 Straight Handled Siding Removal Tool hooks onto the back lips of vinyl siding securely, without cutting or hanging up in material. Durable one piece steel design. Easy-to-grasp straight handle features a non-slip textured grip.
6. Edward Tools Paint and Mud Mixer for drill in 1 to 5 gallon buckets – Fits all standard drills – Zinc plated steel – Reinforced weld – Hex head for non slip – Easy to clean – Paint mixer attachment
- Fits all standard drills
- More durable, rust proof and easier to clean with zinc plated steel than other mud mixer drill bits
- Perfect mud and paint mixer blade for mixing in 1 to 5 gallon buckets
- Hex head design for non slipping while mixing paint, mud, grout and more
- Lifetime warranty – Have a problem with a weld or fit and we will replace your mixer
Edward Tools Paint and Mud Mixer is the best and easiest solution for mixing paint, mud, grout, epoxy, thinset and plaster. The high grade steel drill bit mixer attachment is zinc coated for a rust proof finish and extra strength. The ribbon mud mixer blade design allows for quicker mixing. Hexagonal shaft for positive engagement attaches easily to all standard drills sizes and prevents slipping. Edward Tools Mux mixer drill attachment comes with a lifetime warranty.
7. Kenyon 85010 10" x 10" All-Steel Tamper, 1/4" Steel Base Plate, 48" Steel Handle
Seymour Kenyon 10 inch all-steel tamper make it easy to compact loose soil, sand and aggregate. They are a must-have tool for preparing a foundation for Paving surfaces on drives, walks and patios. They also prized for Compacting trenches (especially the narrow version) and for making SOD repairs.
8. XtremepowerUS Tamper Shank and Plate for Jack Hammer Bit Electric Demolition Concrete Breaker (Tamper Shank and Plate)
- Universal compatible fit most demolition hammers and some jack hammers for convenience with a hex 1-1/8″ shank
- Made with high-grade forged and heat treated steel for maximum durability
- Tamp and compact loose granular soils, gravel and sand
- Plate size: 6 x 6 in
- Compatible for XtremepowerUS Demolition Jack hammer (1-1/8 in. hex shank)
Demolition Jack Hammer into a compactor to tamp and compact loose granular soils, gravel and sand. It is made with high-grade forged and heat treated steel for maximum durability. The plate measures 6 by 6 in. fits all Demolition Jack Hammers (1-1/8 in. hex shank).
- Tamp and compact loose granular soils, gravel and sand
- For jack hammers, these extra-long sturdy hex shank bits are designed for serious demolition
- Precisely machined and heat-forged from high-grade industrial steel for longer lasting durability and strength
- Tamp and compact aggregate materials such as loose granular soils, gravel or sand with 6 in. x 6 in. plate size
- Designed for use with XtremepowerUS demolition hammers and 1-1/8 in. hex concrete breaker hammers
- Drill Bit Type: Tamper Shank with Plate
- Material: Steel
- Shank Style: 1-1/8 in. Hex
- Bit Length: 17 in.
- Overall Dimension: 6″(W) x 6″(L) x 17″(H)
- Tamper Shank with Plate
9. Universal Socket,Kusonkey Professional 7mm-19mm Universal Sockets Tools Gifts for Men Him Husband Dad Father DIY Handyman Women
- UNIQUE: Unique design automatically adjusts to any size or shape, compact and easy to carry.
- UNIVERSAL: A universal socket can be adjusted immediately to grasp the hex nut, screw eye, hook, tension screw and bolt head. Works on a power drill (adapter not included)
- PROFESSIONAL: Professional grade universal socket wrench Grip 7mm to 19mm, self adjusting universal repair tools.Can be used in automotive industry, household maintenance, manufacturing industry, construction
- MULTILATERAL:Stainless steel construction with 54 individual hardened steel spring pins that retract to the shape of most objects.
- GUARANTEED: If for any reason you are not satisfied, you have a full year to return the item, no questions asked.
10. WEN 2307 Variable Speed Rotary Tool Kit with 100-Piece Accessories
- Perfect for cutting, sanding, polishing, shaping, drilling, deburring, grinding and more
- Variable speed goes anywhere from 8,000 to 30,000 RPM
- Includes a 100-piece accessory set of bits, sanding discs, polishing pads, mandrels and more
- Onboard spindle lock makes for quick and easy bit changes
- Backed by a one-year warranty
The Rotary Tool is a versatile tool that allows you to grind, cut, sand and drill. Remove rust on metal and get into fine detail on wood and metal with precision control. It has a powerful 1 Amp motor and variable speed from 8,000 – 30,000 RPM. This kit includes: Variable Speed Rotary Tool, Bit Changing Wrench, 2 Felt Polishing Wheels, 2 High Speed Cutters, 10 Grinding Stones, 54 Sanding Discs, 1 Dressing Stone, 20 Cut-Off Wheels, 4 Sander Bands, 1 Drum Sander, 2 Mandrels, 2 Drill Bits, 2 Collets.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ground Compactor Tool for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!