Top 10 Ge 40W Fluorescent Tube
915 reviews analysed
1. GE Lighting 66655 40 Watt Kitchen & Bath Fluorescent Light Bulb Pack 2 Count
2. GE 10531 – 40 watt 48" Fluorescent Black Light Bulb (F40BLB)
GE, F40/BLB, 40 W, 48″, Black Light Bulb, Medium Bi Pin, 20,000 Hours.
3. Luxrite F32T8/741 32W 48 Inch T8 Fluorescent Tube Light Bulb, 4100K Cool White, 2850 Lumens, G13 Medium Bi-Pin Base, LR20732, 12-Pack
T8 Fluorescent Light Bulb – 48 Inch F32T8/741 – G13 Medium Base
Luxrite T8 Fluorescent Bulb uses 75% less energy then equivalent incandescent lamps. It has a long life of 13,000 Hours and it works with all G13 medium bi-pin sockets. Similar replacement to Triangle Bulbs F32T8/SP41, Philips 281576 F32T8/TL741/ALTO, Philips 281550 F32T8/TL841/ALTO.
4. G E Lighting 33893 GE 40W CW Circ Fluo
Ge, fc16t9cw, 40W, cool white circline tube, fluorescent light bulb, 16″ outer diameter, 4 pin base, 2700 lumens, 12,000 hours, 4150 Kelvin, cri=62.
5. (Case Of 10) Philips 300434 – PL-L 40W/35/RS/IS – 40 Watt Long Twin-Tube Compact Fluorescent Light Bulb, 3500K
40 watt 120 volt PL-L 4-Pin (2G11) Base 3,500K Single Tube Compact Fluorescent Philips Light Bulb
6. Philips 423889 – F40T12/CW/SUPREME/ALTO Straight T12 Fluorescent Tube Light Bulb
When a lot of light is needed, this bulb will provide just what you’re looking for. Get a 2600 lumen punch of light from 40 watts of energy with this T12 bulb. The cool white color will commonly be found in kitchens, bathrooms, offices and retail spaces, making it universal across many applications. The ALTO technology this bulb offers provides less mercury than traditional bulbs, making it more environmentally friendly. Installation should only take seconds, just remove the existing lamp and twist this one in, anyone can do it.
7. Sunlite FC16T9/CW 40W 05021 Fluorescent T9 Crcline Ceiling Light Bulb, 2600 Lumens, G10q 4-Pin Base, 40 Watts (16-Inch), Cool White
- This T9 circular light bulb is the perfect fit for your kitchen, hallway or any other place where you have a ceiling fixture that used these circline bulbs.
- Sunlite’s FC16T9/CW uses 40 Watts of electricity and produces a bright 2600 lumen light in a cool white 4100K color
- These bulbs are estimated to last 10, 000 hours based on a 3 hour a day use
- FC16T9 is available in warm white and daylight as well
- RoHS Compliant
Sunlite’s fluorescent circline lamps come in an assortment of diameters and color temperatures starting from 2700K all the way up to 6500K. From kitchens to utility sheds, Sunlite has the right lamp for the right setting.
8. GE Lighting 33893 40-Watt 2700-Lumen T9 Circuline Fluorescent lamp, Cool White, 12-Pack
GE garage & basement circline fluorescent bulbs’ cool white light is perfect for illuminating sizable spaces throughout your home. Use in large open spaces in your home including finished and unfinished basements, garages and rec rooms.
9. Philips 27359-9 – F40T12/DX/ALTO – 40 Watt Fluorescent Tube – T12 – 6500K – 900 Series Phosphors
Philips 40 Watt T12 Fluorescent Bulb- Rapid Start – 48\” Length – 1-1/2\” Diameter – 6,500 Kelvin – 90 CRI – 2,325 Lumens – 20,000 Average Hour Life – Mfg #F40DX/ALTO
10. GE 22662 – F40T8/SPX41 Straight T8 Fluorescent Tube Light Bulb
40 watt 60″ T8 Medium Bi-Pin (G13) Base 4,100K 800 Series Starcoat Fluorescent GE Light Bulb
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge 40W Fluorescent Tube for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!