838 reviews analysed
1. Think Crucial Replacement for ProTeam 14 Inch Floor Brush Tool Fits All Vacuum Cleaners w/1-1/4 Inch (32mm) Openings, Compatible With Part # 100144
2. Fasco B45227 115 Volt 265 CFM Centrifugal Blower
3. Fasco A138 3.3" Frame Shaded Pole OEM Replacement Specific Purpose Blower with Sleeve Bearing, 1/70HP, 3,000 rpm, 120V, 60 Hz, 0.7 amps
4. Fasco 50752-D500 Centrifugal Blower with Sleeve Bearing, 3,100 rpm, 115V, 60Hz, 1.1 amps
5. OneTrip Parts Furnace Pressure Switch High Temp Tubing 3/16 I.D. X 18" Replaces Rheem Ruud Weatherking 79-21491-83
6. Replacement for Jakel Furnace Vent Venter Exhaust Draft Inducer Motor J238-150-1533
This is a Brand New Upgraded Furnace Inducer Motor
7. Fasco A172 Specific Purpose Blowers, Inter City 7002-2792, 1010975P
1/35 HP, Shaded Pole, 115 Volts, 3000 RPM, 1 Speed, 1.6 Amps, CW Rotation, Ball Bearing.
8. Fasco A180 Specific Purpose Blowers, Amana 7021-9625, 20190601
1/30 HP, Shaded Pole, 115 Volts, 3400 RPM, 1 Speed, 1.8 Amps, CCW Rotation, Ball Bearing.
9. Fasco B22513 215 CFM Transflo Blower
- Transflo blower with sleeve bearing
- CFM at static pressure shown static pressure (inches of water) as follows: 196/- at 0.1″, 70/- at 0.2″
- Nameplate CFM: 215
- 2780rpm free air speed
- 60 Hz frequency
- 115 Volts, 2780 RPM, 1.3 Amps Free Air, 215 CFM, 60 Hz
- Single Speed
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Genuine Fasco Product
Direct drive Transflo blower with sleeve bearing. 2780rpm free air. 115 Volt. 1.3 amps free air. CFM at static pressure shown static pressure (inches of water) as follows: 196/- at 0.1″, 70/- at 0.2″. Nameplate CFM: 215. Frequency: 60 Hz. No. of speed: 1.
From the Manufacturer
For nearly a century, Fasco has been designing and manufacturing what has become the industry’s most respected line of AC motors and blowers. Fasco B22513 is a 215 CFM Single Speed Direct Drive Transflo Blower Assembly.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Fasco Vacuum Parts for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!