701 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell Security 6160 Ademco Alpha Display Keypad
The 6160 Deluxe Keypad is easy to install and simple to use. The attractive white console blends with any décor and features a contoured, removable door that conceals illuminated soft-touch keys. The 6160 also features a new larger and brighter 32-character display with easy-to-read plain-English status messages. The oversized function keys are easily accessed even when the keypad door is closed, and can be programmed for fire, burglary, personal emergencies and other operations. Colored self-adhesive labels are included.
2. HRGX81 H.264 8CH 1TB HRGX Performance Series DVR by Honeywell Video Systems – Embedded Digital Video Recorder
3. Honeywell Video Performance Series HRHM1041 4CH EMBEDDED HQA NVR 1TB 720/1080(15FPS) HQA(HD) ONLY
Supercharge your Analogue security system with Honeywell’s HQA (High Quality Analog) technology for High Definition 720p/1080p images over your existing coax infrastructure. The Performance Series HQA 720p/1080p DVRs are the economic alternative for achieving HD video surveillance while retaining your existing BNC cables and cameras. Fully-featured DVRsHigh decoding capability for full HD viewing and recording.Up to 16 channels of alarm input (depending on model) and 2 channels of alarm relay output.HRHH204/HRHH208 DVRs: Record all channels @ 1080p full frame rate.H.264 dual-stream video compression. (HRHM104 supports HQA cameras only).Simultaneous HDMI/VGA video output. Easy to UsePhysical installation within minutes with the help of a comprehensive and easy-to-understand quick installation guide. Convenient, Flexible Storage OptionsInternal storage supports two HDDs up to 8 TB (4 TB each).Store videos and snapshots to external storage, such as the client’s PC, through the Internet.Store videos and snapshots to an external network storage server such as an FTP site. Dynamic, Accessible MonitoringMonitor from anywhere using the mobile apps for Apple, Android, and Windows smartphones, Apple and Android tablet computers, and laptops.All channels support synchronous playback and smart search (search for video that was recorded because motion was detected in a selected area). Privacy Masking Safety FeaturesConfigurable motion detection and camera tamper detection settings, including configurable alarm alerts, such as automatic emails (with attached video or snapshot) and automatic alerts (such as buzzers or flashing lights).Remote configuration and firmware updating through Honeywell Viewer web client and the Honeywell Config tool. Password-protected access to the camera’s and DVR’s video and network setup.Bidirectional communication for the DVR. Market Opportunities
4. Honeywell L5100-WIFI – L5100 WiFi Module for Lynx Touch 5100
- Enables WiFi Connectivity for Lynx Touch 5100, 5200, 5210, 7000 panels.
- Easy snap in installation. Must be mounted on same side as panel’s internal speaker.
- During setup, choose to configure WiFi on your Lynx Touch as DHCP (dynamically assigned IP addressing) instead of Static IP. Selecting Static IP can cause your Lynx Touch panel to enter a boot loop.
5. Honeywell Video HRHQ1082
Supercharge your analogue security system with Honeywell’s HQA (High Quality Analogue) technology for High Definition 2 MP images over your existing coax infrastructure. Our newest HQA DVRs use an over-coaxial cable analogue HD video transmission standard to allow long-distance HD transmission at a lower cost. The Performance Series HQA Hybrid 2 MP DVRs are the economic alternative for achieving HD video surveillance while retaining your existing BNC cables and cameras. The Performance Series HQA Hybrid 2MP DVRs’ HQA technology makes these DVRs perfect for installations where you want HD-quality video while still using your existing coax infrastructure. These HQA DVRs also deliver higher quality video than current 960H analogue systems, but at a similar cost. Main Features High decoding capability for full HD viewing and recording. View up to 16 channels simultaneously on your monitor with 720p full frame rate preview. Record all channels @ 720p full frame rate. @1080P 15fps H.264 dual-stream video compression. Each channel supports HQA(CVI)/TVI/AHD/SD(Analog) input; up to 8 additional channels support IP video input. Simultaneous HDMI/VGA video output. Integration with Honeywell Performance Series IP Camera Integration with HonViewer mobile App
6. Honeywell Security 5800RP Ademco Alarm Wireless Repeater
- Extends the range of 5800 series of wireless devices. Provides extended coverage, reduces labor costs, saves installation time
- Receives alarm, status and control messages from 5800 RF devices, and repeats these messages to the control panel via the primary receiver. Saves wire run to a secondary receiver at a remote location
- Compatible with all 5800 wireless devices (including bi-directional devices). Eliminates the need to upgrade to a control panel that support two receivers
7. HONEYWELL INTRUSION 5898 WIRELESS DUAL-TEC MOTION DETECTOR
A dual technology infrared and K Band microwave sensor, for unparalleled detection of intruders and decreased false alarms
8. Honeywell Ademco 5818MNL Recessed Door Transmitter
- The 5818MNL is a magnetic contact sensor that provides concealed protection for doors or windows.
- The 5800 Series of door and window transmitters provide the most reliable, convenient and cost effective solutions for security protection. These devices are powerful and versatile enough to help solve even the toughest, most labor intensive installa
- With a demonstrated outdoor range of over a mile, the 5800 Series has the best performance of any transmitters available today.
- Includes self-contained transmitter and reed sensor Virtually disappears once installed Easy replaceable AAA Lithium battery
- 0.5 gap (transmitter to magnet) \Features a tapered cylinder for easy and flush fit Dimensions: 0.75″ diameter x 3.0″ length
Recessed Door Transmitter, a magnetic contact sensor that provides concealed protection for doors or windows
9. Honeywell Ademco 5800WAVE Wireless Siren
- Siren output level is 95 db at three feet LED system status
- Transmits module status including mounting tamper low battery and AC loss to the control panel
- AC powered with a rechargeable 12 hour battery backup Provides temporal pulse sounding for fire alarms
- Compatible with Lynx R Rev 10 or higher and Vista controls that support the 5883 transceiver
- Plugs in to any standard duplex receptacle and installs in seconds
10. Honeywell L5100-ZWAVE – Z-Wave Control Communication Module
Supports Lynx Touch 5210 and 7000 Control up to: 3 x Z-Wave thermostats 4 x Z-Wave door locks 40 x Z-Wave light modules A Z-Wave scene controls multiple Z-Wave modules all at the same time A Z-Wave rule automates specific Z-Wave modules based on your security systems zone activity, alarm status or alarm condition A Z-Wave schedule activates a scene based on a specific time
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dvr Honeywell for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!