Top 10 Dustless Vacuum D1606
956 reviews analysed
1. Dustless Technologies 13001 Wet/Dry Filter Package
The Dustless Technologies 13001 Wet/Dry Filter Package is designed for 16003 DUSTLESS vacuum .This filter package is capable of capturing miniscule dust particles as small as .5 microns. These filters are machine washable; however, they should be air or line dried. To install the filters, unclip the upper row of clips and remove the upper portion of the vacuum. Remove the outer filter by loosening the band clamp and do the same with the inner filter. Ensure that the new filters are pulled tightly around the support ridge. Tighten the band clamps again with the filters pulled tightly to complete installation. Includes (1) inner filter and (1) outer filter.
2. Dustless Technologies D1606 Dustless HEPA Wet Dry Vacuum
- CERTIFIED HEPA: Individually tested, certified and serialized HEPA filter.
- EPA RRP OSHA COMPLIANT: Complies with EPA RRP and OSHA laws and regulations concerning hazardous material pickup.
- SAFE FOR HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Certified safe for asbestos, silica, lead paint, and hexavalent chromium pickup and containment.
- COMPLETE CONTAINMENT: Will never blow dust or pickup back into the air.
- WET AND DRY VACUUMING: Safely go back and forth from wet to dry pickup, including water, without switching filters.
The Dustless HEPA Vac is the perfect tool for professional remediation jobs. The HEPA Vac is a fully certified HEPA vacuum with a certified and tested HEPA filter, rated at 99.97% efficiency at .3 microns of filtration. This vacuum meets EPA RRP and OSHA regulations of silica, asbestos, lead paint, and hexavalent chromium removal and dust containment. A dual filtration system, including the HEPA filter and filter cover, can be optimized by using Dustless Wunderbag pre-filters. This can extend the life of the HEPA filter 10 times longer. The vacuum can go from dry to wet and back without having to switch filters. An interior baffle wall will protect the filters from getting wet and prevent overfilling. The filter cover is machine washable. This vacuum is capable of capturing tiny dust particles and will never blow dust into the air. Excellent choice for professional contractors and remediators who need to meet EPA or OSHA guidelines. HEPA Beater Bar Floor Tool sold seperately. Includes (1) D1606 HEPA Wet/Dry Vacuum, (1) HEPA filter, (1) HEPA filter cover, (2) Wunderbag pre-filter bags, (1) 12 foot hose, (1) crevice tool, (1) floor tool, and (2) extension wands. For questions or replacement parts, please contact us at http://www.dustlesstools.com/blog/contact-us/.
3. Dustless Wet Dry Vacuum
- Switch between dry and wet pickup instantly without compromising filters
- Vacuum can be run almost continuously by using Wunderbags as a prefilter, Wunderbag works in wet and/or dry applications
- Filters can be cleaned by agitating a rod on the outside of the vacuum
- Large capacity barrel easily holds 40 pounds of dust
- Upgraded rubber wheels, Reinforced lid/barrel
The patented Wet+Dry DustlessVac is the only vacuum that allows you to go from wet to dry without switching filters. A baffle inside the barrel keeps the water away from the filters, and a check ball prevents overfilling, making the Wet+Dry DustlessVac unlike any other vacuum on the market today. The patented filtration system of the Wet+Dry DustlessVac allows you to clean the filters without opening the barrel for a more dust-free work environment. An excellent choice for contractors and DIY homeowners who do not need to meet EPA or OSHA guidelines but want effective and economical dust control, this vacuum provides “almost HEPA” performance. The disposable and tear-resistant WunderBag micro pre-filter captures particles down to .5 microns, amazingly close to HEPA filters that capture down to .3 microns. Best for capturing fine dust from drywall sanding, grinding/cutting of concrete, brick, stone or fiberglass, the Wet+Dry DustlessVac provides powerful suction and intense durability to stand up to whatever the jobsite throws at you.
4. Dustless Technologies 13201 HEPA Filter
- Designed for Dustless Technologies HEPA wet/dry vacuum models 16006, 16008, 16500, and D1606.
- Exceeds EPA RRP standards, OSHS and NIOSH guidelines protecting your health and meets jobsite inspections requirements.
- Certified to IEST-RP-CC001.5, insuring a minimum filtration efficiency of 99.97% at 0.3 microns.
- Large surface area and steel frame support high air flow rate for superior dust collection.
- Protects against harmful airborne particles like silica and hexavalent chromium.
5. Ridgid 50368 RV2400HF HEPA Wet/Dry Vacuum, 14 gal, Red
6. Vacuum Powered Dustless Turbo Drywall Sander
- Powered by the suction of your vacuum.
- Turbine powered sander that produces no dust.
- Orbital head rotates at 10,000 rpm.
- Adjustable head for different angles of sanding.
- Complies with EPA regulations for point-of-origin dust containment when used with a Dustless Technologies D1606 HEPA Vacuum
7. BISSELL Cleanview Bagless Vacuum Cleaner, 2486, Orange
- OnePass Technology with powerful suction and innovative brush design to clean on the first pass.
- Scatter-Free Technology reduces scatter on hard floors
- On-board storage keeps specialized tools including the TurboBrush Tool, Dusting Brush, Crevice Tool, and Extension Wand close by while cleaning
- Powerful, multi-cyclonic system for lasting suction that captures and keeps dirt in the bin, where it belongs.
- Large Capacity, Easy Empty Dirt Tank empties with the press of a button.
- The combination of a 25-foot power cord, a 6-foot hose and a 13.5-inch cleaning path provide an extended cleaning reach.
Forget lugging around a heavy vacuum while cleaning, the BISSELL CleanView is lightweight and powerful, meaning it’s easy to maneuver from room to room and still packs the powerful punch needed to clean multiple surfaces. Dirt and debris are no match for the OnePass Brush Roll, providing a satisfactory clean on the first pass.* Plus, with Scatter-Free Technology, you can clean with confidence knowing you’re picking up even the hard-to-see, debris from the floor. But we also know messes are not contained to the floor, so the CleanView comes with specialized tools like the TurboBrush® Tool, Dusting Brush, Crevice Tool, and Extension Wand, which all store on board and are always within reach while cleaning. And when your cleaning is complete, maintaining the machine is simple with the Easy Empty Dirt Tank, which empties straight into the trash with the easy push of a button. Its washable filters and multi-level filtration system also keeps the CleanView running like new, so it’s ready to clean whenever and wherever the messes happen. *Removes most surface debris based on visual test BTP0221.
8. eufy Boost IQ RoboVac 11S (Slim), 1300Pa Strong Suction, Super Quiet, Self-Charging Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, Cleans Hard Floors to Medium-Pile Carpets (Black)
- “Best Robot Vacuum of 2018” by Digital Trends.
- All-New RoboVac: Re-engineered to be the slimmest* RoboVac (2.85″) but with quiet operation and increased suction at 1300Pa for up to 100 minutes** of constant, powerful suction.
- BoostIQ™ Technology: Automatically increases suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed to get the best clean.
- Premium Features: Anti-scratch tempered glass-top cover for protection, infrared-sensor for evading obstacles, and drop-sensing tech to avoid falls. Automatically recharges so it’s always ready to clean.
- What You Get: RoboVac 11S, remote control (2 AAA batteries included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of high-performance filters, 4 side brushes, 5 cable ties, welcome guide and our worry-free 12-month warranty.
9. Vacmaster 8 Gallon HEPA Vac with 2 Stage Motor, VK811PH
The Vacmaster Industrial 8 Gallon Wet/Dry Vac is a certified HEPA system and has an ultra quiet 2-stage industrial motor. It features 4 levels of filtration inlcuding a HEPA cartridge filter, microfiber pre-filter, high-efficiency fine dust filter bag with closure flap, and an exhaust filter–all for HEPA compliance. To qualify as a HEPA system, a unit must capture and retain 99.97% of all contaminants down to 0.3 micron in particle size. In independent tests, the Vacmaster Industrial VK811PH showed an efficiency of 99.996% in the 0.3 micron particle size range, meeting and exceeding the HEPA efficiency requirements set by the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and required under the Renovation, Repair, and Painting (RRP) Program. This commercial vac also comes with a lighted plug, crushproof industrial hose, and foam filter sleeve for picking-up liquid materials–all at an affordable price.
10. DEWALT Dust Extractor, Automatic Filter Cleaning, 8-Gallon (DWV010)
- Powerful 15 Amp motor delivers 130 CFM of airflow for maximum suction
- Automatic Filter Clean pulses every 30 seconds for continuous operations
- Power Tool Actuation controls the On/Off operations of the vacuum with a power tool
- Lightweight and portable weighing in at only 27 lbs
- 15′ Anti Static Hose
The DEWALT DWV010 8 Gallon HEPA Dust Extractor with Automatic Filter Cleaning features a powerful 15 Amp motor that delivers 130 CFM of airflow for maximum suction. This unit also offers Automatic Filter Clean which pulses every 30 seconds for continuous operations without stopping to clean filter. The Power Tool Actuation controls the On/Off operations of the vacuum with a power tool. This dust extractor meets the EPA Lead Related Renovations, Repair and Painting (RRP) Rule for Hepa Vacuum only when DWV9330 filters are used (filters inlcuded with unit). A universal hose connector provides a robust connection with swivel capability, and heavy duty casters provide jobsite durability. The DWV010 has a variable speed dial, 8ft power cord, and runs at 76dBA. Unit comes fully assembled, and is lightweight and portable weighing in at only 27 lbs. Includes: Dust Extractor, 2 HEPA Filters (DWV9330), Anti-Static Hose (DWV9316).
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dustless Vacuum D1606 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!