Finding your suitable readers for dewalt dc825b 18v is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for dewalt dc825b 18v including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
521 reviews analysed
1. Dewalt DC9096-2 18V XRP Battery Combo Pack
2. DEWALT DCF887B 20V MAX XR Li-Ion Brushless 0.25" 3-Speed Impact Driver
- DEWALT built brushless motor, Compact, lightweight design for tight spaces
- Variable-speed trigger, no load speed 0 to 1000, 2800, 3250
- 3-speed settings for versatility with Precision Drive for added control
- (3) LED lights with 20 second delay after trigger release
- No Battery Or Charger Included
The DEWALT DCF887B 20V MAX XR Li-ion Brushless 1/4″ 3-Speed Impact Driver Bare tool features a DEWALT built brushless motor. This impact driver has 3-speed settings for optimized application versatility, along with Precision Drive in speed 1 for precision applications and added control. It offers three (3) LED lights with 20 second delay after trigger release to provide visibility without shadows. It also allows for one-handed loading 1/4″ hex chuck with easy grip sleeve, and accepts 1″ bit tips. This unit has a compact and lightweight design to fit into tight areas (2 mm shorter than the previous DCF886). Includes belt clip. This is a bare tool item – battery sold separately.
3. DEWALT DC9096 XRP 18-Volt 2.4 Amp Hour NiCd Pod Style Battery
- High-capacity xrp battery has 25% more run time than standard batteries
- Powers entire DEWALT line of 18V tools
- Allows user to run multiple tools off of the same battery pack
- High-capacity XRP battery has 40% more run time than standard batteries
- For use with all DEWALT 18-volt cordless tools
- Allows users to run multiple tools off of the same battery pack
- Dimensions: 7 inches long by 3.48 inches wide by 7 inches tall
- Backed by three-year limited warranty. Please ensure your product is received with intact retail packaging to verify product integrity
This is an O.E.M. authorized part. Fits various DEWALT models. OEM Part Number DC9096. Made in United States.
Keep your DEWALT 18-volt cordless tools powered with the DC9096 XRP 18-volt extended run-time batteries. DEWALT uses top quality NiCd cells, offering a consistent and adaptable performance. The extended run-time batteries deliver 40 percent more run time with new cobalt technology.
4. DEWALT DCF887M2 20V MAX XR Li-Ion 4.0 Ah Brushless 0.25" 3-Speed Impact Driver Kit
The DEWALT DCF887M2 20V MAX XR Li-ion Brushless 1/4″ 3-Speed Impact Driver Kit (4.0 Ah) features a DEWALT built brushless motor and XR Lithium-Ion batteries which deliver more run time and capacity over standard units. This impact driver has 3-speed settings for optimized application versatility, along with Precision Drive in speed 1 for precision applications and added control. It offers three (3) LED lights with 20 second delay after trigger release to provide visibility without shadows. It also allows for one-handed loading 1/4″ hex chuck with easy grip sleeve, and accepts 1″ bit tips. This unit has a compact and lightweight design to fit into tight areas (2 mm shorter than the previous DCF886). Kit includes: (1) DCF887 – Brushless 1/4″ 3-speed Impact driver, (2) 4.0 Ah 20V MAX XR Batteries, (1) Fast charger, Belt Hook.
5. Dewalt Tools (DWTDC9096) 18 Volt XRP Battery Pack
DeWalt DC9096 18V Battery for the DC, DW Series Cordless 18V Tools
From the Manufacturer
DEWALT DW9096 18-Volt XR+ Extended Run-Time Battery Pack
6. DEWALT DCA1820 Dewalt Battery Adapter for 18V Tools, 20V and DCB205-2 20V MAX XR 5.0Ah Lithium Ion Battery, 2-Pack
7. DEWALT DCF888B 20V MAX XR Brushless Tool Connect Impact Driver Kit (Tool Only)
- DEWALT Brushless motor delivers up to 75% more runtime vs. 18V NiCad brushed motors
- Customize your tool connect app – including speed and torque, the precision drive control feature and LED light brightness and delay
- Last seen feature – helps to reduce wasted time and money by providing the street address of where your impact driver was last in range of your tool connect-enabled device
- Diagnostics – receive directly on your impact driver like internal coin cell battery life, temperature, Number of trigger pulls, and how long the tool has been running
- Accountability – easily and quickly assign tools to jobsites and users on the tool connect inventory manager software, increasing accountability and reducing lost tools
- Battery & Charger Sold Separately
The DEWALT DCF888B 20V max* XR® Brushless tool connect™ impact driver kit (tool only) is based on the latest DEWALT® XR® Brushless impact driver (DCF887). integrated Bluetooth® technology connects to the tool connect™ free Mobile app and inventory manager web portal so you can track, manage and customize the tool. With Bluetooth® integrated within the tool, you do not need a tool connect® battery to utilize tracking functionality. The tool connect™ 3-part inventory management solution includes the app and inventory manager web portal that work together to help you better communicate updates from the field to the office. You will get updates regarding the whereabouts of tools, materials and equipment, meaning your assets are tracked during the day and accountability is placed on appropriate crew members. Use tool connect™ tools along with tool connect™ batteries, connector and tag for a complete inventory management solution. Set “disable when out of range” alerts to help deter unauthorized use or theft. This driver allows for one-handed loading 1/4″ hex chuck with easy grip sleeve, accepts 1″ bit tips, along with precision drive™ in speed 1 for precise applications and added control. Specifications: anvil type – 1/4″ Quick release hex shank, Bluetooth connectivity – 100, max speed – 3250, max torque – 1825 in-lbs. This is a baretool item – battery sold separately. Includes: (1) DCF888 tool connect™ impact driver
8. DEWALT DCF815S2 12-Volt Max 1/4-Inch Impact Driver Kit
- Delivers 0-2450 RPM, 0-3400 IPM of power
- Made with a compact, lightweight design
- Includes convenient storage bag
- Maximum initial voltage on batteries (measured without workload) is 12-volts, measured under workload, 10.8 nominal voltage
- Compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas
- 3 LED lights provide visibility without shadows
- One-handed loading 1/4-inch hex chuck accepts 1-inch bit tips
- Belt hook included for portability
Compact and lightweight with a slim handle and contoured grip, three LED lights that provide visibility without shadows in work areas, a battery that has been placed at the bottom of the handle that allows the tool to stand up between uses. Specs: 950 inch/pounds of torque, 1/4-inch hex chuck that allows users to push the bit in with one hand to lock it in place and accepts 1-inch bit tips and weighs two pounds. Includes one impact driver, two 12 Volt Max Lithium Ion battery packs, one belt clip, one 40 minute, charger, one bit tip, one belt hook and a contractor bag.
The DEWALT 12-Volt Max 1/4-Inch Impact Driver offers convenient features, like shadow-free LED lighting, one-handed loading, and a belt clip. The 1/4-inch chuck accepts bits up to 1 inch. At 6-1/4 inches long and 2.2 pounds, the driver is easy to maneuver in small spaces. The driver comes with two lithium-ion battery packs, each offering 1.1 Ah, and includes multiple torque settings, variable speeds, and a reverse option.
Its lightweight, balanced design, and belt clip make this impact driver easy to carry. View larger.
Compact Design and Built-In LEDs
At 6-1/4 inches long, the DEWALT driver is designed to fit into small spaces where traditional impact drivers don’t, and provides 3,400 impacts per minute. As a result, you get straight penetration and avoid damaging bits from angled driving attempts. The length of the DEWALT means you can apply maximum leverage, enabling you to get the most from this impact driver’s 79 inch-pounds of torque.
Additionally, the DEWALT’s three LEDs–mounted radially around the barrel–will light your target area for better visibility.
Lightweight Body with User-Friendly Features
With its 2.3 pounds distributed evenly between its ergonomic body and compact battery pack, the DEWALT is easy to lift and handle. The 1/4-inch chuck can be loaded with one hand, and takes bits up to 1 inch. The DEWALT features a built-in belt clip and reverse option for additional ease of use.
Quick-Charging, Long-Lasting Battery Packs
This impact driver comes with two 12-volt max lithium-ion battery packs, each with 1.1 Ah. The recharge time of these battery packs is between 30 minutes and 1 hour.
This DEWALT tool comes with a three-year limited warranty, a one-year free service contract, and a 90-day money-back guarantee.
What’s in the Box
Driver, two lithium-ion battery packs, bag, charger, and belt clip.
The DEWALT driver is designed to fit into small spaces where traditional impact drivers don’t.
9. DEWALT DCF887D2 20V MAX XR Li-ion 2.0 Ah Brushless 0.25" 3-Speed Impact Driver Kit
The DEWALT DCF887D2 20V MAX XR Li-ion Brushless 1/4″ 3-Speed Impact Driver Kit (2.0 Ah) features a DEWALT built brushless motor and XR Lithium-Ion batteries which deliver more run time and capacity over standard units. This impact driver has 3-speed settings for optimized application versatility, along with Precision Drive in speed 1 for precision applications and added control. It offers three (3) LED lights with 20 second delay after trigger release to provide visibility without shadows. It also allows for one-handed loading 1/4″ hex chuck with easy grip sleeve, and accepts 1″ bit tips. This unit has a compact and lightweight design to fit into tight areas (2 mm shorter than the previous DCF886). Kit includes: (1) DCF887 – Brushless 1/4″ 3-speed Impact driver, (2) DCB203 – 2.0 Ah 20V MAX XR Batteries, (1) Fast charger, Belt Clip, Kit Box.
10. DEWALT DCF885C2 20-Volt MAX Lithium Ion 1/4-Inch 1.5 Ah Impact Driver Kit
- Made in the USA or Imported
- Lightweight design
- Three LED lights
- Belt hook is included for portability
- Compact (5.55 inches front to back), lightweight (2.8 pounds), design fits into tight areas
- Three LED lights with 20 second delay after trigger release provides visibility without shadows
- One-handed loading 1/4-inch hex chuck accepts 1-inch bit tips
- Belt hook included for portability
- Powered by an Energy Star qualified charger for a better environment
Compact enough to fit in even the tightest of spaces, the DEWALT 20-Volt MAX* Li-Ion 1/4" Compact Impact Driver Kit (1.5 Ah) features 3 LED lights with 20-second delay after trigger release. It provides visibility without shadows and 1-handed loading. The 1/4" hex chuck accepts 1" bit tips, and a convenient belt hook is included for easy portability.
DEWALT’s DCF885C2 20-volt max lithium-ion 1/4-inch impact 1.5 Ah driver kit comes equipped with patented technology and innovative features that make it ideal for cabinetmakers, HVAC professionals, steel stud framers, and contractors who frequently perform drilling and fastening applications overhead or in tight spaces. The DCF885C2 impact driver delivers speed, a compact size, and a one-handed loading chuck for improved performance and ergonomics.
The DCF885C2 lithium-ion compact 1/4-inch impact driver is 5.5 inches long, which increases prodcutivity in small spaces. View larger
Strength Defies Size
DEWALT optimized the DCF885C2 so it can handle a variety of applications and withstand daily jobsite wear and tear. Its durable motor delivers 2,800 RPM—up to 43 percent faster than current impact drivers on the market. Research shows that impact drivers are growing in popularity largely because of their smaller size and lack of kickback (or reactionary torque) thanks to the impact mechanism within the tool. Combined with its 5.55-inch length and 2.8-pound weight, this compact impact driver packs a serious punch in a small package.
DEWALT-designed electronics have been built into the DCF885L2’s switch to provide maximum life for the tools and batteries by helping to protect them from overheating, overloading, and deep discharge during use. The 20-volt’s lithium-ion batteries provide up to 35 percent more runtime than existing 18-volt lithium-ion battery technology. The included charger has dual voltage capabilities, and it is compatible with both 12-volt max and 20-volt max DEWALT lithium-ion batteries.
Ergonomics and Ease of Use
The impact driver included in this kit features a one-handed loading 1/4-inch hex chuck that accepts and holds 1-inch bit tips for convenient fastening in tight spaces. Its all-metal belt hook can be attached to either side of the tool, and the slim handle fits easily into users’ hands, increasing the level of comfort during the course of long jobs. The bright built-in LED work light above the trigger has a 20-second delay that improves visibility in dimly lit spaces.
About DEWALT’s 20-Volt Max Lithium-Ion Tools
DEWALT’s line of 20-volt max lithium-ion tools features improvements in engineering and design to provide the performance, the ergonomics, and the innovation that contractors require. The new line consists of 11 tools, two lithium ion batteries, and two battery chargers, as well as a number of combo kits.
What’s in the Box
One DEWALT DCF885C2 20-volt max lithium-ion 1/4-inch 1.5 Ah impact driver kit, including the 1/4-inch impact driver, a 30-minute charger, two 20-volt 1.5 Ah lithium-ion batteries, one belt hook, and one hard plastic storage and carrying case.
|DEWALT’s DCF885C2 compact impact drill can tackle a variety of tasks on one long-lasting charge (click to enlarge).|
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dewalt Dc825b 18V for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!