Nowadays, there are so many products of dell switch poe in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for dell switch poe in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings dell switch poe which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
865 reviews analysed
1. Dell Networking X1018P – Switch – 16 Ports – Managed – Rack-mountable, Black (463-5910)
The intuitive graphical user interface (GUI) of Dell Networking X-series switches makes setup and management simple for network administrators. Based on extensive usability testing, the design of everything from navigation to menu structures and help tips is inspired by the way IT professionals think and work, making the interface a pleasure to use regularly or occasionally. Pick the right switch for your network. Choose from a broad selection of models with rich feature sets and a variety of port counts. Power over Ethernet (PoE) and PoE+ models provide additional deployment flexibility, allowing you to connect, auto-configure and power phones, cameras, compact switches and other network devices.
2. Dell Powerconnect 3548P Switch – 48 Ports – Manageable – 48 X Rj-45 – Stack Port – 2 X Expansion Slots – 10/100Base-Tx, 10/100/1000Base-T – Poe Ports – Rack-Mountable
- High-performance, 48-port Fast Ethernet wire-speed solution which is ideal for resilient stacking, cost-effective wiring closet solutions
- Secure switching using edge authentication via 802.1x, private VLANs, voice VLANs, protocol VLANs, and SNMPv3
- Robust security capabilities provided through flow-based
- IP, and MAC ACLs, port-based MAC security, RADIUS and TACACS+ remote authentication, SSL/SSH encryption, and IP-based management access filtering
- Supports open industry standards including advanced Quality of Service (L2, L3-aware), multiple spanning trees, SNTP and IP multicast support, dynamic link aggregation, dynamic VLAN configurations
The PowerConnect 3548P Power over Ethernet (PoE) switch provides robust security, resilient stacking and enterprise-class management features that are ideal for edge of network applications requiring speed, availability and management.
3. Dell Networking N1524 – Switch – 24 Ports – Managed – Rack-mountable, Black (463-7254)
- Redundant cooling fans
- Energy-efficient Ethernet and low-power physical layer (PHYs) to help reduce power to inactive ports and idle links
- One common command line interface (CLI) and graphical user interface (GUI) that use a well-known command language to help skilled network administrators become productive quickly
- USB auto-configuration that helps network administrators rapidly deploy mirrored configurations to numerous devices by simply inserting a USB key
The N1500 switch series offers a power-efficient Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) network-access switching solution with integrated 10GbE uplinks. The N1500 switch series has high-performance capabilities and wire-speed performance, utilizing a non-blocking architecture to handle unexpected traffic loads easily. These switches offer simple management and scalability via a 40Gbps (full-duplex) high-availability stacking architecture that allows management of up to four switches from a single IP address.
4. Dell Force10 S50-01-GE-48T-DC 48-Port PoE Switch w/DC Power RHF8P
- High-Performance, Fast Ethernet Solution
- BOOTP support, Broadcast Storm Control, flow control, port mirroring, DHCP support
- IGMP snooping, Quality of Service (QoS), Syslog support, VLAN support, auto-negotiation, auto-sensing per device, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X)
- 48 x 10/100 + 2 x shared SFP + 2 x 10/100/1000
- **Ship within 24 hours except for holidays and weekends**
PowerConnect 3548P Management and security in a 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet switch PoE 48x Port SFP + 2 x 10/100/1000 M727K By EbidDealz
Part Number: M727K
MPN: 0M727K, CN-0M727K
Type: Management and security Ethernet switch
Model: PowerConnect 3548P
Power Over Ethernet (PoE) PoE
Authentication Method RADIUS, Secure Shell (SSH), TACACS+
BOOTP support, Broadcast Storm Control, flow control, port mirroring, DHCP support, IGMP snooping, Quality of Service (QoS), Syslog support, VLAN support, auto-negotiation, auto-sensing per device, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X)
Remote Management: Protocol HTTP, HTTPS, RMON, SNMP 1, SNMP 2c, SNMP 3, Telnet
48 x 10/100 + 2 x shared SFP + 2 x 10/100/1000
Condition: Used Like New
This item will be Shipped exactly as shown in the picture.
5. Dell N3024P Layer 3 Switch – 24 Ports – Manageable – 24 x POE+ – 2 x RJ-45 – Stack Port – 5 x Expansion Slots – 10/100/1000Base-T, 10GBase-X, 1000Base-X – Rack-mountable – 462-5880
Modernize your network
N-Series is a family of energy-efficient and cost-effective 1GbE and 10GbE switches designed for modernizing and scaling network infrastructure. The Dell Networking N3000 Series offers high-availability GbE switches for Layer 3 access or aggregation, providing easy-to-manage solutions that:
- Use MLAG for multipath loop-free redundancy without spanning tree to enable full-bandwidth utilization and high availability
- Promote greater interoperability through interfaces with Cisco’s Rapid Per VLAN Spanning Tree (RPVST+) and devices using Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP)
- Offer a more flexible choice in your network by uniting product
Brand Name: Dell
Ethernet Technology: 10 Gigabit Ethernet
Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
Form Factor: Rack-mountable
Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-T
Network Technology: 1000Base-X
Network Technology: 10GBase-X
PoE (RJ-45) Port: No
Product Family: N3000
Product Type: Layer 3 Switch
Stack Port: Yes
Total Number of Network Ports: 24
Power Source: Power Supply
Brand Name: Dell
Manufacturer Part Number: 462-5880
Manufacturer: Dell, Inc
Marketing Information: Modernize your networkN-Series is a family of energy-efficient and cost-effective 1GbE and 10GbE switches
6. Dell Networking N2024P – Switch – 24 Ports – Managed – Rack-mountable (462-5882)
- Non-stop forwarding and fast failover in stack configurations
- Energy-Efficient Ethernet and lower power PHYs reduce power to inactive ports and idle links, providing energy savings from the power cord to the port
- Dell Fresh Air compliance for operation in environments up to 122°F (50°C) helps reduce cooling costs in temperature constrained deployments
- USB auto-configuration rapidly deploys the switch without setting up complex TFTP configurations or sending technical staff to remote offices
- Management via an intuitive and familiar CLI, embedded web server (GUI)
Dell Networking N2000 is a series of energy-efficient and cost-effective switches designed for modernizing and scaling network infrastructure. N2000 switches utilize a comprehensive enterprise-class Layer 2+ feature set, deliver consistent, simplified management and offer high-availability device and network design. The N2000 switch series offers a power-efficient Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) network-access switching solution with integrated uplinks. The N2000 switch series has high-performance capabilities and wire-speed performance, utilizing a non-blocking architecture to easily handle unexpected traffic loads. The switches offer simple management and scalability via a (full-duplex) high – availability stacking architecture that allows management of up to 12 switches from a single IP address. An integrated power supply and features such as Energy-Efficient Ethernet and short cable detection provide energy efficiency to help decrease power and cooling costs.
7. Dell PowerConnect 2824 – Switch – managed – 24 x 10/100/1000 + 2 x combo Gigabit SFP – desktop, rack-mountable
- Includes PowerConnect 2324/2616/2624/2716/2724/2824 Rack Mount Kit, Rack Ears J4935
- Includes Power Cable
- Tested and Reset to factory default
- The two mounting brackets are attached for safe transportation and can be removed with a screwdriver. The Rack Mounts sell for $20 and are included in the price. The switch ships using USPS Flat Rate Box (with tracking numer) or UPS. Minor scratches on top shown in photo. No scratches on the front faceplate and all lights and ports fully functional at full speed.
The Dell PowerConnect 2800 family of switches offers incredible value, flexible management capabilities and energy efficient power savings. The Dell PowerConnect 2824 switch offers incredible value to customers by delivering Web-managed capabilities that allow users to manage the switch through an intuitive Web interface. This 24-port version is scalable from small workgroups to highly dense aggregation solutions at the branch office requiring Gigabit Ethernet. In addition, it offers combo SFP ports for connecting the switch to other networking equipment located beyond the 100 m distance limitations for copper cabling. The 24-port switch also saves power by reducing power consumption up to 66 percent on copper ports with short cables and has energy efficient capabilities that automatically decrease power on any ports that detect unused or powered down devices saving both energy and money. The PowerConnect 2824 LAN switch is a high-performance Gigabit Ethernet solution delivering full wire-speed switching across all ports and Web-managed features. This 24-port model also provides up to two combo SFP ports for fiber connectivity to other LAN equipment in your network. The 2824 ships to you as an unmanaged switch for plug and play deployment, but with a push of a button, you can easily convert the switch from unmanaged to a Web-managed switch with the ability to set IP address, configure virtual LANs (VLANs), set Quality of Service (QoS) priorities, and port mirror for intrusion detection and troubleshooting. The PowerConnect 2824 delivers an all-Gigabit solution for your networking needs. The 2824 delivers wire-speed performance at all three Ethernet speeds – 10 Mbps, 100 Mbps, and 1 Gbps. And with wire speed switch capacity, you can be sure performance is delivered where you need it.
8. Dell PowerConnect 2848 – Switch – 48 Ports – Managed – Desktop, Rack-mountable (469-4245)
The Dell PowerConnect 2848 switch offers incredible value to customers by delivering web-managed capabilities that allow users to manage the switch through an intuitive web interface. This 48-port version is scalable from small workgroups to highly dense aggregation solutions at the branch office requiring Gigabit Ethernet. In addition, this 48-port model has combo SFP ports for connecting the switch to other networking equipment located beyond the 100m distance limitations for copper cabling. The 48-port switch also saves power by reducing power consumption up to 73% on copper ports with short cables, and has energy efficient capabilities that automatically decrease power on any ports that detect unused or powered down devices saving both energy and money.
9. Dell PowerConnect 6224P Switch
Dell PowerConnect 6224P Switch W/24 Gigabit 10/100/1000 PoE Port Powerconnect 6224p Switch – 24 Ports – Dell Networking N3000 Series Technical Information: Device Type : Switch – 24 Ports Enclosure Type : Desktop, Rack-Mountable – 1u Subtype : Gigabit Ethernet Ports : 24 X 10/100/1000 (Poe) + 4 X Combo Sfp Power Over Ethernet (Poe): Poe Performance : Switching Capacity : 136 Gbps Forwarding Performance : 95 Mbps Capacity : Mac Addresses : 8000 Virtual Interfaces (Vlans) : 1024 Qos Hardware Queues : 8 Mac Addresses : 8000 Mac Address Table Size : 8k Entries Remote Management Protocol : Snmp 1, Rmon, Telnet, Snmp 3, Snmp 2c, Http, Https, Tftp, Ssh-2, Cli Encryption Algorithm : Ssl 3.0 Authentication Method : Radius, Tacacs+ Features : Flow Control, Dhcp Support, Power Over Ethernet (Poe), Auto-Negotiation, Bootp Support, Arp Support, Vlan Support, Auto-Uplink (Auto Mdi/Mdi-X), Igmp Snooping, Syslog Support, Port Mirroring, Broadcast Storm Control, Ip Address Filtering, Sflow, Spanning Tree Protocol (Stp) Support, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (Rstp) Support, Virtual Route Redundancy Protocol (Vrrp) Support, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (Mstp) Support, Access Control List (Acl) Support, Quality Of Service (Qos), Temperature Sensor, Cable Diagnostics Function, Lacp Support, Management Information Base (Mib), Dynamic Vlan Support (Gvrp), Dual Firmware Images Compliant Standards : Ieee 802.2, Ieee 802.3, Ieee 802.3u, Ieee 802.3i, Ieee 802.3z, Ieee 802.1d, Ieee 802.1q, Ieee 802.1p, Ieee 802.3x, Ieee 802.3ad (Lacp), Ieee 802.1w, Ieee 802.1x, Ieee 802.3ae, Ieee 802.3ac, Ieee 802.1s, Ieee 802.3ak, Ieee 802.1ab (Lldp) Ram : 256 Mb – Sdram Flash Memory : 32 MB
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dell Switch Poe for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!