Finding your suitable readers for dell 451 bbud is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for dell 451 bbud including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
945 reviews analysed
1. New Genuine OEM Original Dell 65W 4.5mm Tip Replacement AC adapter for Dell Inspiron 5551, Inspiron 5555, Inspiron 5558, Inspiron 5755, Inspiron 5758, Inspiron 7348, Inspiron 7558.
- Original Dell 65W Replacement AC adapter for Dell Inspiron 13 7000 Series 2-in-1, Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Series 2-in-1 Touch, 100% compatible with P/N: G6J41, 0G6J41, MGJN9, 43NY4, LA65NS2-01, A065R073L, 5NW44, 74VT4, 332-0971, 05NW44, 074VT4, RWHHR, 450-AENV
- AC input : 100 ~ 240V 50 ~ 60 Hz
- DC output : 19.5V ~ 3.34A
- Connecter size: 4.5MM X 3.0MM
- 65W Replacement AC adapter for Dell Inspiron 11 (3147), Dell Inspiron 11 (3148), Dell Inspiron 13 (7348), Dell Inspiron 13 (7347), Dell Inspiron 14 (7437)
Dell Part MGJN9 is compatible with G6J41, HA65NS5-00, 9RN2C, HA65NS5-00, GG2WG, AA65NM121
2. Dell 40 WHR 4-Cell Primary Lithium-Ion Battery
Technical Support Our experienced technical support staff is available to answer any questions regarding your genuine Dell-branded parts upgrade. Parts purchased from other sources will not be supported by Dell. Provides huge capacity Offers reliable power for dependable performance
3. Dell Inspiron i3650-635SLV Desktop (Intel Core i5, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, Silver) No Monitor Included
Powerful and scalable full size desktop PC to keep up with technology needs. Design reduces chassis size by over 45% from previous gen without compromising performance. Multiple expansion slots. Easy for upgrade and maintenance.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on May 22, 2016
Reviewed in the United States on April 15, 2016
Reviewed in the United States on July 10, 2017
Reviewed in the United States on October 11, 2017
4. Genuine OEM Original Dell 65W Replacement AC adapter for Dell Inspiron 5551, Inspiron 5555, Inspiron 5558, Inspiron 5755, Inspiron 5758, Inspiron 7348, Inspiron 7558.
Genuine OEM Original Dell 65W Replacement AC adapter for Dell Inspiron 5551, Inspiron 5555, Inspiron 5558, Inspiron 5755, Inspiron 5758, Inspiron 7348, Inspiron 7558
5. Dell i3668-3106BLK-PUS Inspiron, (7th Generation Core i3 (up to 3.90 GHz), 8GB, 1TB HDD), Intel HD Graphics 630, Black with Silver Trim
Discover a world of possibilities with the newly redesigned Inspiron Desktops. Both the mini-tower Desktop and the small-form-factor Small Desktop feature the latest processors from Intel and AMD, high capacity hard drive of up to 2TB and performance graphics card option. They deliver exceptional PC performance and plenty of storage capacity, and perfect as a digital library, productivity center, or a multi-media entertainment hub for the family.
6. Original Dell 45W Replacement AC Adapter for Dell P/N: CC0DT, 492-BBOF, D0KFY, 492-BBHO, X9RG3.
Original Dell 45W Replacement AC Adapter for Dell P/N: CC0DT, 492-BBOF, D0KFY, 492-BBHO, X9RG3.
7. Dell XPS 9350-1340SLV 13.3 Inch Laptop (Intel Core i5, 8 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD, Silver) Microsoft Signature Image (Renewed)
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- Intel Core i5-6200u 2.5 GHz Processor, Intel HD Graphics 520
- 8 GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 128 GB SSD Storage
- Optical Drive Not included
- 13.3 Inch Full HD Screen (1920x1080 pixels)
Dell XPS 9350-1340SLV 13.3 Inch Laptop (Intel Core i5, 8 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD, Silver) Microsoft Signature Image
8. Dell XPS 9350-1340SLV 13.3 Inch Laptop (Intel Core i5, 8 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD, Silver) Microsoft Signature Image
Erasing borders, starting with the display. The smallest 13-inch laptop on the planet has the world's first virtually borderless Infinity Edge display - amazing both inside and out.
I do not accept return from anyone who claim that this is not in factory condition, as I have stated that the laptop was upgraded with some better parts. Item is still within warranty period from DELL. Please have them support for technical issues if any.
140 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
May 2, 2016
Firstly, lets talk about battery life - it's amazing I'm easily getting 9-10 hours of battery life during regular use (MS Office, web browsing, streaming a little music or youtube @ 1080p, 30%brightness ). Obviously this isn't a gaming laptop but I've played a Civilization V on here again @ 1080p High settings without issue - the battery life slips to around 3-4 hours, which is still pretty impressive. Something to note with the 9350 with the addition of USB type c with using the Thunderbolt 3 interface means in the future it might be possible to add an external GPU (Dependent on driver availability).
Next up design, fit, & finish. The edge to edge infinity display is impressive - people notice & make comments so be prepared. The aluminium case with the carbon fibre interior is beautiful & makes for a very high end device the only downside is fingerprints show on the carbon fibre but they do wipe off pretty easily with a microfibre cloth. The keyboard has two levels of back-lighting, & has around 1.2 mm of travel ( A little short if you are switching from a Thinkpad (1.5mm travel on my T430s) however you will get used to it pretty quickly & it is still a very nice typing experience). With the use of premium materials Dell have been really successful in building a thin, lightweight & sturdy machine - 2.6lbs makes my T430s seem like it's a small boat anchor. As for complaints as most have noted the position of the webcam is in the bottom left corner shooting up which can make for some up the nose shots however I've found that if I sit a little further back from the screen this is mostly alleviated - if it really bugs you buy a USB webcam. Something often missed when deciding on a new laptop is what is it like on your lap well I can tell you that this Dell stays cool, has very to no fan noise & the smooth underside means no sharp edges digging into your legs.
Performance is great this laptop will do everything you need to do on the go with the possible exception of editing 4K video & the latest 3D games. I opted for the Core i5 6200u with 8 GB ram, 128GB SSD & the 1080p non-touch screen. I believe this is the price / performance king - the i7 offers about a 5-10% performance gain but the extra cost coupled with having to get a 2k touch screen (Save the money - touch on a laptop is a gimmick & cost you about 35% battery life) means it's not worth the extra money. Some other reviewer have mentioned driver issues with the Wi-Fi driver - in my experience over the last month I have not had any problems except for when the Wi-Fi driver was updated & required a restart which it didn't announce as such the internet was disconnected until after the restart - Dell / Intel you can do better with these driver updates.
So whats the verdict - there's a reason this laptop has been winning awards & plaudits from reviewers, no marketing spin this is the best Ultrabook on the market & you should not hesitate to buy it.
TL:DR - Believe the hype, this laptop is awesome - great battery life, screen, keyboard. Forget the touch screen on the higher spec model is a waste of money. Go buy one now.
June 3, 2016
I've had this laptop for about a full 24 hours and its well worth the price as long as you spend the first two hours installing the updates and changing a few settings to make it more user friendly. I performed an exhaustive search on every Ultrabook out right now(mid 2016), and my finalist ended up being the XPS 13 and the Lenovo Yoga 900. I mainly chose the XPS 13 because of the lower cost.
Now onto the important parts that you need to know about this laptop. The first thing I noticed was just how thin and light this laptop is. I've owned a few laptops through my work over the years and they are bricks compared to this. Slower bricks. The next thing that struck me was the impossibly thin infinity screen. The super thin bezel is very attractive and makes the screen look futuristic.
Turning on the unit the first time was when I started to see the underwhelming aspects of this laptop.I read many reviews before purchasing and had an idea of the flaws to expect. The Touchpad seemed to skip and I randomly received a message that the video driver was restarting. What I didn't expect or see very much in other reviews was how washed out the colors seemed to appear on the screen.
So after 15 minutes of using the laptop I went on a mission to fix these 3 flaws.
Flaws(all resolved- keep reading)
1. Trackpad skipping
2. Video driver restarting
3. Screen Color Washed out.
1. The first two flaws were resolved by going to Dells website and running their driver update tool which is actually pretty neat since it automatically identifies your laptop and installs the necessary drivers after a few clicks. *note: It failed to install 2 out of 4 updates but succeeded after a restart. This took about an hour to complete, with the most important update being the Bios update.
Here is the link: [...]
2.Once all the driver were updated the laptop OS felt much more solid and reliable. But I still wasn't happy with the performance of the touchpad. When browsing webpages, it felt like it was not picking up my scroll commands and just felt slow. So typing "mouse and touchpad" in the windows search box got me to the touchpad ,settings where I was able to adjust the setting the was causing me grief. You will see a setting for touchpad delay and its set to medium delay by default. Change this to either "short delay" or "no delay" and you will find that the touchpad is much more responsive and might I say, even enjoyable.
3.Now onto the last thing that was keeping me from really falling for this laptop..the colors. The screen colors just seemed dull and boring to me and I was having a hard time convincing myself that I could live with the colors for the next few years. I mean, I have an <$100 amazon fire tablet and a windows phone that had better color presentation than the XPS 13 out of the box! So after a quick google search I came across a reddit post that linked to the steps needed to install a color profile that will correct the bland and dull colors that ship with this laptop. It took about 10 minutes to walk though the steps required but afterwords the colors really popped. Its amazing how much a simple color profile can change the overall look. Or you can go into the color management setting in windows 10 and perform a color calibration under the advanced tab. That helped as well.
So after spending a few hours installing the updates and tweaking a few settings, I can say i'm at peace with keeping this machine and using it everyday for the next few years. I would give it 3 stars out of the box and 4 1/2 star after fixing the flaws.
As for the speed and graphics. Its what you would expect out of a 6th Gen i5 with 8 GB ram and a SSD. Takes <20 seconds to boot up from power off and doesn't miss a beat when transitioning from programs and having multiple tabs open on Chrome.I do a lot of 3D printing and manipulating and loading 3D files was no problem for this machine.
Battery: Its blows my mind to see 10 Hours left when on a fully charged battery. We've come so far in terms of mobile computing and I can't wait to take this out to coffee shops knowing that I can leave my charger at home without having any dead battery anxiety.I'm not sure what real life performance will be but this laptop has a reputation of making it 7+ hours on a single charge.
Overall I am happy with this purchase and feel the price paid for this laptop is about right.
August 30, 2016
October 13, 2016
Overall, I think this is one of the top PC ultrabooks available. Its contenders are the Asus UX305 or the newer model UX306. These laptops are unbeatable for the price.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
9. Dell 180 Watt Adapter for Select Dell Models - (331-7957)
- Original Dell DP/N:045G4G DA180PM111
- Input: Voltage 100-240VAC,Output power: 19.5V 9.23A 180W
- Dell 05V1C9 3.3ft 3 prong Power cord Included
- Genuine Dell 180W Replacement AC Adapter for Dell Alienware 15, Alienware 17 R2, Alienware M17, Alienware M17x R4, Alienware X51, Alienware X51 R2, Latitude E5470, Latitude E5570, Latitude E7240, Latitude E7440, Precision 15 7000 Series (7510), Precision 17 7000 Series (7710), Precision M2800, Precision M4600, Precision M4700, Precision M4800, Precision M6600, Precision M6700, Precision M6800, Inspiron One 23 (2350), Inspiron One 2320, OptiPlex 3011 AIO, Dell Alienware 15 R1, R2 Dell Precision
- Compatible with Dell Laptops Model: .Dell Alienware 15, Alienware 17 R2, Alienware M17, Alienware M17x R4, Alienware X51, Alienware X51 R2 .Dell Latitude E5470, Latitude E5570, Latitude E7240, Latitude E7440 .Dell Precision 15 7000 Series (7510), Precision 17 7000 Series (7710), Precision M2800, Precision M4600, Precision M4700 Precision M4800, Precision M6600, Precision M6700, Precision M6800, .Dell Inspiron One 23 (2350), Inspiron One 2320, OptiPlex 3011 AIO, Dell Alienware 15 R1, R2
Dell 3-Prong AC Adapter -180-Watt with 6 ft Power Cord, Mobile Precision M4700
10. Dell New MGV4X 9M9FK GU90N Latitude Inspiron XPS Precision 15 Optical Drive 12.7mm SATA 8X 9.5T DVD+/-RW w/ M4800 15.6" Laptop Bezel Multi DVD Writer Serial ATA 91FGG 8RW6T Y16H5 30RCC TTYK0 DVDRW
Inspiron 15 3521 SATA CD-RW DVD+RW Drive DU-8A5HH TTYK0
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dell 451 Bbud for you.Please don't forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!