866 reviews analysed
1. BISSELL BigGreen Commercial Bagged Canister Vacuum, 7.3L Bag Capacity, Green
BISSELL BigGreen Commercial bagged canister vacuum. Quiet lightweight canister vacuum with 2 speed motor. Choose between low and high suction power. Combo floor tool allows you to control the brush height as you clean different floor types. Long telescoping wand extends your cleaning reach. Hose type: blow molded. Upholstery hose length: 6-feet. Power rating: 1200 watts. Power source: replaceable cord. Filtration: 3 stage. Bag type: bagged. Bag capacity: 7.3-liters. Cleaning surface type: carpet, upholstery, bare floors, stairs, low pile carpet. Cleaning system: clean air system. Surface height settings: 1. Additional items included: crevice tool, upholstery tool, dusting brush and metal telescoping wand. Cord length: 46-feet. Belt type: non-slip cogged. Wheels: non-marring. Adjustable handle. Tool store on-board. Power “on” light. MET approved. Carry handle. 1 Year limited warranty. Green color.
2. Bissell Zing Canister, 2156A Bagless Vacuum Green
- Cyclonic action and powerful suction provide thorough cleaning. Plus, no more bags to buy or change ever
- Easily go from cleaning carpets to hard floors with the flip of a switch. Power Rating : 9 amps
- DIRT cup filters and Post-Motor filter help capture more Fine dust and particles. Filters are washable and reusable
- 15 feet of cord for great cleaning reach and retracts with the touch of a button for easy storage
- Weighs less than eight pounds. Easy to maneuver with the integrated carrying handle
The Bissell zing Bagless canister vacuum makes it easy to take powerful mess removal from one room in your home to another. It features cyclonic technology that provides powerful, continuous suction across both carpets and hard floors. The compact and lightweight design along with swivel steering make maneuvering around furniture and between rooms a snap. The easy empty dirt cup provides mess-free, bottom-tank emptying to keep dirt off of your hands. The included tools and telescopic wand let you clean those hard-to-reach areas of your home with ease. Variable Suction Control An adjustable knob that allows you to lower the level of suction on the vacuum for cleaning curtains, upholstery, small rugs or other above-floor surfaces
3. Bissell Deluxe Canister Vacuum
- Powerful, Yet Cleans Delicately To Protect Your Floor Surfaces
- Non Marking Rubber Wheels With Felt Treads. Power Rating: 7 Amps
- Compact And Lightweight It Is Easy To Maneuver And Store
- Fingertip Control Allows You To Power The Vacuum And Control The Suction To Safely Clean Delicate Surfaces Like Drapes And Upholstery
- The Easy Empty Dirt Tank Opens From The Bottom For No-Mess Disposal
4. Miele Complete C3 Marin Canister HEPA Canister Vacuum Cleaner with SEB236 Powerhead Bundle – Includes Performance Pack 16 Type GN AirClean Genuine FilterBags + Genuine AH50 HEPA Filter
- Bundles Includes – Miele’s AH50 GN Performance Pack – Comes With 16 Genuine Miele GN Airclean FilterBags, 1 Genuine Miele HEPA Air Clean Filter AH-50 and 4 Pre-Motor Protection Filters
- Lightweight, Quiet and Powerful Thanks to Miele’s Amazing 1200-Watt Vortex Motor / Made In Germany and Made To Last, The Miele Marin has a 20-Year Average Life-Span
- AirClean Sealed System Construction, Perfect for any Allergy or Asthma Sufferer
- Comes with Miele SEB-236 Powerhead – Great For deep cleaning and restoring crushed carpet nap on all types of carpeting. Also perfect for picking up large amounts of pet hair from carpet
- Comes with Miele SBB300-3 Parquet Floor Brush – Designed to go flat under baseboards, low under furniture, tight up against kick jams and around chair legs. With a 90 degree twisting rotation there not many places this floor brush can’t go!
The Miele C3 Series – A perfect synergy of design and functionality, Miele’s C3 series sets new standards in floor care. These full-size canisters combine maximum features and efficiency with outstanding cleaning results. Superior engineering is balanced with carefully-selected, fine quality materials such as a durable stainless steel wand and specialized ABS plastic with a hard, impact-resistant surface. The C3 series features innovative skeleton construction, making it 2 lbs. less than the S5 series. Other conveniences include a 36-foot operating radius and foot pedal controls for quick and effective cleaning. C3 also features a silence motor to maintain a quiet environment, and an AirClean Sealed System that not only vacuums your floors — but also cleans the air your family breathes. Miele’s C3 Marin vacuum cleaner features an Electro Comfort electrobrush ideal for cleaning low to medium pile carpeting, rugs and smooth flooring. The Electro Comfort Electrobrush is an electrically-driven carpet tool with floating head and swivel neck design for easy maneuverability. The Marin also includes the Parquet Twister – providing 180° rotation for the agile, yet gentle care of smooth surfaces. Marin offers a savvy, self-adjusting Automatic setting. As you transition from hardwoods to carpeting, the Marin automatically decreases suction, then increases suction when you return to smooth, solid flooring – saving you both time and energy. A telescopic, stainless steel wand and long electrical cord, with one-touch automatic rewind, provide a total cleaning radius of 33 feet.
5. BISSELL Pet Hair Eraser Bagless Cylinder Canister Vacuum Cleaner, 2230
- Buy BISSELL, save pets. BISSELL will donate $10 to BISSELL Pet Foundation for each Pet Hair Eraser Canister Vacuum purchase upon activation.
- Automatic Floor Type Recognition: The SmartClean Sensor automatically detects when cleaning bare floor or carpet and adjusts the suction power to the correct setting for optimal cleaning.
- Thorough, Tangle-Free Cleaning: The motorized floor nozzle with Tangle-Free Brush captures more embedded hair and debris than straight suction alone.
- Hygienic Emptying System: The patented multi-cyclonic system provides powerful performance while spooling and trapping pet hair in the tank to help keep it out of your filters and off your hands.
- 40 Foot Operating Radius, Two-Position Handle, Crevice Tool and Dusting Brush maximize your cleaning from floor to the ceiling.
Introducing BISSELL Pet Hair Eraser Bagless Canister Vacuum with automatic floor type recognition removes even the toughest dirt and hair on all floor types. Thanks to SmartClean Technology, the motorized floor nozzle automatically detects the floor type and adjusts the suction for optimal performance. The motorized Tangle-Free Brush Roll efficiently picks up hair and embedded dirt while preventing hair wrap. The Patented Multi-Cyclonic Spooling System provides powerful suction and features a Hygienic Emptying System to effortlessly release the dirt from the tank without reaching inside, keeping your hands clean. The motorized floor nozzle features LED’s to easily see debris under furniture or other hard-to-reach places. The ergonomic, two-position handle allows for maximum maneuverability when cleaning floors, under furniture or above floor surfaces. The motorized nozzle can easily be attached to the handle for convenient cleaning of hair and embedded debris from stairs and other surfaces. Together, these features combine to create our Advanced Hair Management System that removes embedded hair and debris without requiring frequent cleaning of the vacuum.
6. Severin Special Corded Vacuum Cleaner, Ocean Blue (Renewed)
- Severin Germany’s Vacuum Cleaner is among the best in the world and is one of the most innovative brands available today
- German Engineered, Extra powerful yet enjoyably silent (72 dB), this vacuum cleaner is recommended for large spaces, Includes variable suction control for maximum control and comfort
- Ideal for pet owners and those who suffer from allergies: contains HEPA filter, the air blown out is cleaned by filtering up to 99. 95 percent of household dust, pollen, dust mite allergens, mold, spores and odors
- Comes with extensive accessories for maximum flexibility including: XXL upholstery tool with Claw Collect system (perfect for capturing hairs, fibers and dirt), XL parquet nozzle for sensitive hard floors, and Jet drive turbo brush for deep cleaning of carpets and mattresses
- Each product has a motor protection filter made of hygienic fleece and includes 2 microfiber dust bags with hygiene lock
Severin Germany’s Vacuum Cleaner is among the best in the world and is one of the most innovative brands available today
7. SEBO 9687AM Airbelt K3 Canister Vacuum with ET-1 Powerhead and Parquet Brush, Red – Corded
DESIGNED FOR CARPETS AND HARD FLOORS
The AIRBELT K2 and K3 models are mid-size, powerful and lightweight canister vacuums featuring clever storage of three on-board attachments, easy bag changes, remarkably quiet operation, rubber-coated wheels to protect floor surfaces, a durable telescopic tube with quick-release connections, a full bag or clog warning light, and a soft bumper to protect the vacuum, furniture and walls from scuffs and scratches.The AIRBELT K3 model offers a commercial-quality power head, along with a hard-floor parquet brush. And its ergonomically designed handle, which also has a suction adjustment switch, provides user comfort and effortless control of the power head’s 180° steering ability.
A Flat-to-the-floor 3 ¼-inch Profile – The power head’s low profile makes cleaning under furniture and beds easy!
Durable, Maneuverable and Technically Advanced Power Head – The AIRBELT K3 comes standard with SEBO’s ET-1 power head, which effectively cleans both carpets and hard floors. It is 12-inches wide and offers four-level manual brush height adjustment. Also, to clean delicate rugs and hard floors with straight-suction cleaning, the brush roller can be manually switched off. Its 180° steering ability provides amazing maneuverability.
It also has easy brush removal, a handy clog removal door, and an orange warning light with automatic shut off for brush roller obstructions. The warning light also remains illuminated during use when brush height is set too high for optimal cleaning or when the brush roller should be replaced due to reaching maximum bristle wear.
Suction Adjustment Switch on Handle – The vacuum’s suction power can be adjusted from 0 to 1,250 watts by a slider switch conveniently located on the handle of the K3, providing convenient suction control for normal to more delicate cleaning tasks.
Three On-board Tools – The SEBO AIRBELT K models come standard with a crevice tool, dusting brush and upholstery nozzle. Also, many optional attachments are available that can be fitted to the telescopic tube or the hose handle.
Tug and Retract Cord Rewinder – The AIRBELT K models offer a “tug and retract” cord rewinder, instead of a control switch cord rewinder, which is offered on the AIRBELT D4 model.
Full Bag or Clog Light – When a full bag, a clog in the airflow pathway, or an excessively dirty microfilter is detected, an orange warning light, next to the green “on light,” on the canister body illuminates and an airflow bypass valve opens. This feature prevents overheating and motor damage from a lack of adequate airflow.
Large Operating Range – A 32-foot operating range, with a 20-foot cord, saves time because it minimizes the number of electrical outlets needed during use.
AIRBELT K’S FILTRATION SYSTEM
Bags are Better! Top-fill, three and four-layer bags are an integral part of SEBO’s filtration system because they hold virtually all dirt captured by the vacuum, which improves the effectiveness and useful life of the microfilters. They also ensure continuously strong suction because dirt enters from the top, deposits at the bottom, accumulates upward, and air exits through the sides, which allows unimpeded airflow as they fill to capacity. And they can be sealed when full, so no dust can escape into the air during bag removal and disposal.
In contrast, without bags to hold nearly all the captured dirt, the microfilters on bagless vacuums quickly clog from excessive dirt build-up and must be replaced often, or a loss of suction and cleaning effectiveness will occur. In addition, dust and other allergens become airborne when emptying bag-less dirt containers. Lastly, bagless vacuum microfilters are expensive, usually costing more than a multi-year supply of SEBO filter bags.
S-class Pre-motor Microfilters – S-class Pre-motor Microfilters (S = “Schwebstoff” = airborne particles) are made from electrostatically charged micro-fiber material, which attracts and captures dust particles from the airflow of the vacuum before it passes over the motor to cool it. Cooling the motor with super-clean air increases motor life and reduces the possibility of maintenance, even after many years of use. The S-class Standard requires filters to absorb greater than 99.9% of particles down to 0.3 microns in diameter. For comparison, 100 microns is the diameter of a human hair.
SEBO STANDARD FEATURES
Designed and Manufactured in Germany – Legendary quality, reliability and performance make SEBO vacuums the first choice of cleaning professionals throughout the world.
Excellent for Users With Allergies or Asthma – The British Allergy Foundation recommends SEBO filters.
Tightly Sealed Vacuums Ensure Effective Filtration – Dirty air, which flows through a vacuum, can only be filtered completely if it does not escape into the room through seams or seals in the machine. This is why all SEBO vacuums have tight seals throughout. Many vacuum companies with high-filtration claims are actually quoting specifications made by the manufacturer of the filter material, as measured in the laboratory, not the filtration effectiveness of the vacuum itself while operating. Whether or not dirty air can escape through leaks in the body of the machine is not considered. The filtration effectiveness of SEBO vacuums is tested while they operate.
Save Money! SEBO Vacuums Last for Years and Extend Carpet Life! – If properly maintained, SEBO vacuums save ordinary residential users hundreds of dollars by providing excellent performance for ten to fifteen years or more, and their deep-cleaning power-brush technology extends the life of carpets. Typical vacuums perform poorly, even when new, and usually do not last beyond two years. So six or seven “disposable vacuums” must be purchased during the average life expectancy of just one SEBO machine.
Five-year Warranty Coverage – All SEBO models include a five-year warranty on the motor and all non-wear parts and a five-year warranty on labor charges.
Effective Pet Hair Removal – All SEBO vacuums easily remove pet hair!
8. Bissell Hard Floor Expert Multi-Cyclonic Bagless Canister Vacuum, 1547 – Corded
- Multi-Cyclonic Technology for excellent suction for longer. Power Cord Length: 18 feet ,
Hose Length –
- Hard floor Turbine foot is tough on dirt, gentle on your floors. Power Rating: 9.2 amps. Cleaning Path Width : 11 Inch
- Multi-surface foot for excellent pickup on Area rugs and carpeted floors in your home
- The easy empty dirt tank opens from the bottom for no-mess disposal. Brush System: Rotating Clear Window
- Compact and lightweight design for easy carrying and storage. Dirt Cup Capacity : 67.6 fluid Ounce
9. ProTeam Backpack Vacuums, Super QuarterVac Commercial Backpack Vacuum Cleaner with HEPA Media Filtration and 2-Piece Wand Tool Kit, 6 Quart, Corded
- VERSATILE – Designed to tackle the most demanding cleaning challenges in a smaller frame fit for any space or worker size
- 3X FASTER THAN AN UPRIGHT – Save time and money with a ProTeam commercial backpack vacuum
- 43 percent more efficient at removing soil than a standard upright
- BREATHE BETTER AIR – Improve indoor air quality with Four Level Advanced Filtration and HEPA media filter
- certified Gold by the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- PORTABLE – Lugging an upright vacuum up and down stairs is a thing of the past
- ProTeam backpack vacuums are proven to eliminate the muscle fatigue associated with upright vacuums
- Ideal for meeting halls, community centers, churches, theatres, and event spaces with a long 50-foot power cord to clean large areas without having to unplug
The ProTeam Super QuarterVac backpack vacuum cleaner is the perfect tool for any cleaning professional, providing versatility and performance in a lightweight, compact backpack. Among the best vacuum cleaner backpacks in its class, this high-filtration vacuum is designed to provide exceptional cleaning to improve reach, durability, and Indoor Air Quality (IAQ). It’s ideal for meeting halls, community centers and event spaces.
The 6-quart Super QuarterVac features a powerful, 1188-watt, 9.9-amp motor that produces an airflow of 150 CFM and 100-inch static lift. At only 67 dBA, this portable backpack vacuum is one of the quietest in its class. The Super QuarterVac commercial vacuum backpack features an ergonomic, adjustable harness that responds to your motion as you’re vacuuming for hours of comfortable cleaning. The extra-long 50-foot power cord allows you to clean large areas without having to unplug.
The ProLevel Filtration with HEPA media filter captures and contains dust, allergens, and other particulates to produce cleaner, healthier air.
This Super QuarterVac vacuum backpack is loaded with accessories to get the job done including a 14-inch Xover multi-surface floor tool, 17-inch crevice tool, 3-inch dust brush, 5-inch upholstery tool, 1-1/2-inch diameter static-dissipating vacuum hose, 1-1/2-inch 2-piece wand, 50-foot extension cord and 2 Intercept Micro Filter bags.
The Super QuarterVac vacuum backpack is Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) Approved and Certified Gold. All ProTeam vacuums qualify for US Green Building Council LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) under current requirements.
For more than 25 years, ProTeam has designed vacuums with durability and quality in mind. These backpack vacuums are low maintenance, long lasting, and feature meticulous workmanship and the finest materials available. Because of its uncompromising quality, ProTeam covers this vacuum with a 3-year warranty on parts, labor and motor and a lifetime warranty on molded body parts.
10. Sanitaire SC3683B EXTEND Canister Vacuum, 10 lb, Red
- Multi-Surface Cleaning – Complete any job with tools to clean hard surfaces, carpet, furniture and above-floor areas.
- Maneuverability – Clean efficiently with this light and powerful canister with included shoulder strap.
- Convenient Tools – Includes four tools for maximum versatility – two-piece metal wand, combo bare floor and carpet tool, crevice tool and dusting brush.
- Filter sold separately.
Lightweight EXTEND™ canister offers increased portability and maneuverability. Includes tools for detail cleaning of multiple flooring types flooring types and above-floor applications; two-piece plastic wand, combo carpet/bare floor tool, upholstery tool, crevice tool and dusting brush. Easy to carry using shoulder strap at just 10 lbs. Filter sold separately.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Canister Vacuum Ratings for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!