We spent many hours on research to finding candy apple thermometer, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best candy apple thermometer, you should not miss this article. candy apple thermometer coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 candy apple thermometer by our suggestions
510 reviews analysed
1. GoodCook Classic Candy / Deep Fry Thermometer, red
THERMOMETER, CANDY/DEEP FRY “PRECISION”
2. ThermoPro TP02S Instant Read Meat Thermometer Digital Cooking Food Thermometer with Long Probe for Grill Kitchen BBQ Smoker Thermometer
- 【SUPER FAST READOUT】Instant Reading Thermometer with high precision sensor gets temp readout within 4-6 seconds.
- 【1 YEAR WARRANTY! REGISTER your product after purchase and RECEIVE EXTENDED 3 YEARS Warranty】ThermoPro US Based Customer Service (Phone & Email) 5 Days a Week.
- 【WIDE RANGE】 Cooking Thermometer with temperature range of -58°F ~ 572°F (-50°C ~ 300°C), accurate to ±0.9°F
- Celsius/Fahrenheit switchable
- Perfect for indoor outdoor cooking, grilling, BBQ and so on
- NEVER use the thermometer in a closed oven!!
- 【LONG PROBE】Meat Thermometer with 5.3″ food grade stainless steel probe with Step-down Tip design to display temp faster
- 【EASY TO USE】 10 minutes Auto-shut off to save battery life and Portable grill thermometer design perfect for outdoor candy cooking BBQ and smoker.
3. Taylor Precision Products Classic Line Candy/Deep Fry Thermometer
- An easy-to-read face measures temperatures from 100- to 400-degrees Fahrenheit.
- The adjustable clip secures the thermometer to the cooking pan for safety and stability.
- Markings on the thermometer’s face shows the range of proper candy temperatures, from thread to hard-crack.
- The thermometer measures 8-inches in length, and features a plastic carrying case marked with the suggested temperatures for a variety of candies and deep-fried foods.
- This thermometer should be cleaned with a damp cloth and wiped dry.
The Taylor Classic Line Candy/Deep Fry Thermometer is easy to use and provides superior results for professional and amateur cooks alike. An easy-to-read face measures temperatures from 100- to 400-degrees Fahrenheit. The adjustable clip secures the thermometer to the cooking pan for safety and stability. Markings on the thermometer’s face shows the range of proper candy temperatures, from thread to hard-crack. The thermometer measures 8-inches in length, and features a plastic carrying case marked with the suggested temperatures for a variety of candies and deep-fried foods. This thermometer should be cleaned with a damp cloth and wiped dry.
4. Taylor Precision Products Candy/Deep Fry Stainless Steel Thermometer
The Taylor Candy/Deep Fry Stainless Steel Thermometer is easy to use and provides superior results for professional and amateur cooks alike. An easy-to-read, 8-inch face measures temperatures from 100- to 400-degrees Fahrenheit. The insulated handle’s adjustable clip secures the thermometer to the cooking pan for safety and stability. Markings on the thermometer’s face shows the range of proper candy temperatures, from thread to hard-crack. The thermometer measures 12-inches in length, and is made of durable stainless steel. This thermometer should be cleaned with a damp cloth and wiped dry.
This high-temperature thermometer takes the guesswork out of deep-frying chicken, doughnuts, and french fries or making jelly, fudge, or butterscotch. Its easy-to-read 8-inch face measures temperatures from 100 to 400 degrees F. The face shows proper candy-making temperatures, from “thread” to “hard crack.” An adjustable clip on the insulated handle secures the thermometer to a pan. Made of stainless steel with a shatterproof plastic lens, the thermometer measures 12 inches long overall and is dishwasher-safe. –Fred Brack
5. Escali AHC1 NSF Certified Candy/Deep Fry/Confection Thermometer with Extra Dial, 5.5" Probe, Silver
- Temperature Range: 100° to 500°F /40° to 260°C. Probe Length: 5.5 in. Dial Diameter: 2.5 in
- Confectionery target temperatures indicated on the dial face
- Adjustable target temperature marker
- Vessel clip for hands free use
- In addition to our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, Escali also guarantees most of its products against defects in material and workmanship in the product under normal use with a limited lifetime warranty for consumer scales and a 2-Year Professional Guarantee for professional scales
Short Stem Probe: The Escali Candy / Deep Fry Thermometer will help you cook candy or deep fried foods to the perfect consistency. The easy to read dial display features various confectionary cooking temperatures and an adjustable temperature indicator for quick reference. Its durable stainless steel design is NSF certified, oven safe and dishwasher safe. Confectionary Temperature Zones: The dial face includes temperature zones indicating jelly, soft ball candy, firm ball candy, hard ball candy, hard crack candy, caramel and deep frying temperatures. Adjustable Temperature Indicator:: An adjustable metal indicator rotates around the dial face to mark specific temperatures. NSF Certified: The manufacturing process of this product is regularly checked and certified by the National Sanitation Foundation and meets the highest standards for public health protection. Hands-free Vessel Clip: A stainless steel clip holds the thermometer in a pot, or any vessel, for continuous hands free measurements. Large Easy to Read Dial: The large dial is easy to read, shatterproof and features both fahrenheit and celsius measurements. Oven Safe: The durable stainless steel construction allows the thermometer to be used in an oven or grill. Dishwasher Safe: The premium stainless steel construction is durable and dishwasher safe.
6. ThermoPro TP-16S Digital Meat Thermometer Accurate Candy Thermometer Smoker Cooking Food BBQ Thermometer for Grilling with Smart Cooking Timer Mode and Backlight
- 【1 YEAR WARRANTY! REGISTER your product after purchase and RECEIVE EXTENDED 3 YEARS Warranty】A brand-new sensor probe will be provided if your probe experience temperature reading problems, free of charge! Just contact us at 877-515-7797!
- 【Touch Backlight Button 】Illuminate the display with a light touch on the conveniently placed backlight button to easily adjust settings or check temps in dim light conditions. Backlight stays active for 10 seconds unless there’s further operation, ideal for conversing battery power.
- 【Preset Temperature Settings 】Smoker cooking thermometer programmed with preset temperatures for 7 types of meat with their various doneness levels
- All preset temps can be altered to your own desired taste. Stay safe and cook with confidence!
- 【Highly Accurate Stainless-Steel Probes】Lab tested Oil Deep Fry thermometer with a 6.5″ food grade stainless steel probe with a high accuracy: ±1.8°F/1°C and a wide temp range: 14°F to 572°F (-10°C to 300°C). This durable probe is connected to the thermometer via a 40″ stainless steel mesh cable designed to be usable in any cooking environment.
- 【User-Friendly Design 】Our intuitively designed probe thermometer allows for you to see both the meat cooking thermometer mode and countdown timer mode on the display without having to press a button to rotate between both modes. If you do need to quickly adjust a setting, our front facing buttons are conveniently located on the front of the thermometer.
7. HIC Harold Import 29009 HIC Roasting Deep Fry Candy Jelly Thermometer, Easy-Read Glass Tube with Protective Sheath and Safe Temperature Guide, 8.5-Inches
- HIC Roasting’s Deep Fry Thermometer ensures the correct oil temperatures so that foods cook properly inside and fry to a crispy golden brown outside
- Made from glass with heat-resistant knob handle
- easy-read face with protective sheath and safe temperature guide
- food safe
- Reads temperatures from 100 to 390-degrees Fahrenheit
- perfect for deep frying doughnuts, French fries, fish, chicken, candy making, jelly, and more
- Clip inside pot with point 2-inches into candy or oil without touching the bottom, cook food according to recipe
- Clips to pot for hands-free use
- temperatures in Fahrenheit and Celsius
- compact for easy storage
- hand wash in warm, soapy water
Hic Roasting’s candy/ deep fry thermometer is an invaluable addition to cooking utensils and chef tools for all types of foods. Using a thermometer ensures correct temperatures so that foods cook properly. Ensuring food safety is essential regardless of cooking technique. Hic’s easy-read candy/ deep fry thermometer, with universal temperatures in both Fahrenheit and Celsius, takes accurate temperature readings (between 100 and 390-degrees Fahrenheit) for precision cooking. Perfect for deep frying doughnuts, French fries, fish, chicken, jelly, and candy making. The protective sheath features safe temperature indicators for easy reference. Easy to use. Simply Clean thermometer with a damp cloth before first use. Clip thermometer to the inside rim of the pot. For an accurate temperature, submerge the point of the stem (at least 2-inches) without it touching the bottom of the pot and cook food according to recipe. Made with an easy-read glass tube and heat-resistant knob handle, HIC Roasting’s candy/ deep fry thermometer is durable and compact for easy storage. Hand wash in warm, soapy water. Do not use thermometer over the operating temperature range, subject It to extreme temperature change, use it in the oven or microwave, or wipe or handle hot thermometer with a wet cloth.
8. Wilton Candy Thermometer, Ideal for Precisely Measuring Temperature of Hard Candy, Nougat, or Fudge Mixtures, Clamps to Side of Pan for Accurate Readings, Metal (14.7" Long)
- DELICIOUS CANDY AND MUCH MORE: Use this candy thermometer to make hard candy, nougats, fudge and more. Heat vegetable oil for frying homemade churros or use it to carefully monitor the temperature of a Candy Melt glaze to create a trendy cake topping.
- MAKING CANDY IS EVEN EASIER: Just clip this handy thermometer onto the side of your melter, boiler or other pan, and the bulb is held securely in place without touching the sides for precise temperature readings.
- VERSATILE AND WELL-MADE: This 14.7″ (37.3 cm) long metal thermometer measures temperatures from 60° to 400° F and 20° to 200° C for just about any kind of homemade treat.
- CLEANING AND CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Before first and after each use, wash in soapy warm water, rinse then dry thoroughly. Please do not put in the dishwasher or microwave.
- EVERYONE, EVERYWHERE, EVERY DAY: Innovative products. Mouthwatering inspiration. Fun in the kitchen. This has been at the heart of what we do for nearly 90 years. Whether you’re hosting a party or need to bring a special treat, Wilton has you covered.
Take the guesswork out of candy making with this handy Candy Thermometer from Wilton. Just clamp to the side of your pan and the bulb is held securely without touching the sides for precise temperature readings. You can use it to make hard candy, nougats, fudge and more! It measures 14.7″ (37.3 cm) in height and registers temperatures from 60° to 400° F and 20° to 200° C. Please hand wash only. Before first and after each use, wash the thermometer with warm, soapy water; rinse and dry thoroughly. Wilton helps families celebrate! We inspire the joy of creativity in everyone, everywhere, every day. Since 1929, Wilton has been helping home bakers and cake decorators all over the world create sweet treats and beautiful desserts by giving them the tools to make it fun and easy. The Wilton name is known around the world for cake decorating, candy making, bakeware and party products. At Wilton, we’re passionate about bringing the love of baking and decorating to every consumer.
9. CDN DTC450 Digital Candy/Deep Fry/Pre-Programmed & Programmable Thermometer
- Digital candy thermometer–essential tool for making your favorite sweets
- Large easy-to-read display with temperature range of 40 to 450 degrees F
- Dual progress display
- preprogrammed and programmable
- Adjustable stainless steel clip
- pocket clip
- temperature guide on sheath
- Wipe clean with damp cloth
Take the guesswork out of making candy, this innovative CDN digital candy thermometer unit is pre-programmed for precision. An instant read-out shows temperature during your candy making and an alert sounds when the temperature is ideal for hard or soft candy.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Candy Apple Thermometer for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!