The Best Bisell Vacuum Belt
658 reviews analysed
1. Bissell Style 7/9/10 Replacement Belts (2 Pack)
Genuine BISSELL parts. Includes 4 Belts. This style fits 7, 9, 10, 12, 14, 16. This accessory works with PowerGlide vacuums (35452, 3545, 3545D) and PowerGroom vacuums (98N4, 948N41, 98N41, 98N4S, 98N4W). 2 pack
2. 2 BISSELL ORIGINAL BELTS TO FIT 7, 9, 10, 12,14,16 VACUUMS
- Package of (2) Replacement Bissell Style 7,9,10,12,14,16 belts made to the same specifications as the original Bissell belts. For optimum performance replace this belt every 3 to 6 months. Save on your order with Seller Vac Belts special promotion below!
- This promotion is only offered by seller Vacuum Fix. You MUST purchase from Vacuum Fix to qualify for the promotion
- With a quantity of 3 or more in your cart you MUST select Expedited Shipping at checkout to receive the free shipping upgrade.
- You get your belts FAST with the free expedited shipping and you will need the spares in the future anyway!
THESE ORIGINAL BISSELL BELTS FIT VACUUMS CALLING FOR BELT 1, 7, 9, 10, 12, 14 & 16
3. Bissell Style 7, 9 ,10, 12, 14, 16 Belts / Bissell PN 3031123, 3031120, 32074, 203-1093
4. Bissell PowerForce Helix & CleanView #203-1093, P/N3031120 & #32074 Style 7/9/10/12/14/16 Replacement Vacuum Belts 4 Pack
- 4 Pack – Quality Designed To Fit Vacuum Belts
- Replaces OEM #2031093, #3031120 & #1604129
- Style 7/9/10/12/14/16 Vacuum Belts
- 1 – Resealable bag included – Keeps belts fresher longer ( Guaranteed )
- Make sure your brush roll is free of debris and spins freely so you have no problems with your new belts. Your new belt will be smaller in size because your old one is stretched out.
Bissell Powerforce Helix Bagless Models – 12B1, 12406, 1240U, 1240V, 1240W, 12B1C, 12B1D, 12B1E, 12B1R, 12B1U, 12B1V, 12B1W, 1700, 17003, 17004, 1700R, 1700U & 1700V
Bissell PowerForce Bagless Models – 47M6H, 47M6Y, 6579, 65792, 65793, 6582, 65823, 6582R, 6583, 65831, 65832, 65833, 65834, 6583F, 6583G, 6579R, 6583P, 6583R, 6583W, 6583X, 6584, 65841, 65842, 65843 & 6584R
Bissell PowerForce Bagged Models – 1398, 1398R, 3537, 3522, 35221, 35223, 35224, 35225, 35226, 3522R, 3522X, 3525, 35252, 3525R, 3530D, 3530R, 46E5, 71Y7, 71Y71, 71Y72, 71Y73, 71Y7R, 71Y7V, 71Y7W & 71Y7Y
Bissell PowerForce Helix Turbo Bagless Models – 2140, 68C7, 68C7168C7C, 68C7R, 68C7S, 68C7U, 68C7V, 68C7W, 68C7X, 68C7Y & 68C7Z
Bissell PowerForce Helix Turbo Models – 1701, 17013, 17019, 1701R, 1701U, 1701V, 1701X & 1701Z
Bissell PowerForce Helix Bagless Models – 1240, 12401 & 1240R
Bissell PowerForce Bagless Models – 6594, 6594F, 6594G, 6594J, 6594R, 6594W, 6596 & 6596R
Bissell PowerForce Turbo Bagless Models – 6585, 65851, 65852, 65853, 65854, 65856, 65857, 6585R, 6596Q & 6596X
Bissell PowerForce Helix Turbo Rewind Models – 1797, 17979 & 1797R
Bissell PowerForce Helix Bagless Models – 2190, 2191, 2191U & 2191X
Bissell PowerForce Bagged Models – 1739 & 1739R
Bissell CleanView Revolution Deluxe Bagless Models – 35961, 3595X & 3596
Bissell CleanView Bagless Models – 3590, 3591, 8975, 8975R, 8990, 8990R & 8990W
Bissell CleanView Helix Models – 95P1, 82H1H, 82H1M, 82H1R, 82H1T
Bissell CleanView Helix Deluxe Models – 21k3, 21K31, 21K32, 21K35 & 71V9
Bissell CleanView with OnePass Technology Plus Models – 3583, 35831, 35835 & 3583R
All product names, logos, and brands are the property of their respective owners.
All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
The use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.
5. Bissell PowerForce Compact Lightweight Upright Vacuum Belt. Replaces OEM# 1604895 / 160-4895
Bissell PowerForce Compact Lightweight Upright Vacuum Belt. Replaces OEM# 1604895 / 160-4895
6. 3M Filtrete Bissell 7, 9, 10, 12, 14 & 16 Vacuum Belt
- Fits vacuum models Bissell* CleanView* (3575, 3590, 8975, 8990 Series), CleanView* II (20Q9, 3574, 3576 Series), Clean View* Helix* (21K3, 22C1, 82H1), CleanView* Power Trak* (3591, 3593, 3594, 6590 Series), CleanView* Revolution* (3595, 3596, 6591 Series), Momentum* (82G7, 3910, 6390 Series), Pet Hair Eraser* (3920 Series), PowerClean* (92L3-P), PowerForce* and PowerForce* Turbo* (46E5, 71Y7, 3522, 3525, 6579, 6582-6585, 6594, 6596 Series), PowerGlide* (3545 Series), Powergroom* (4104 Series), PowerTrak* (6592 Series), PowerTrak* Cyclonic* (6390 Series), PowerTrak* Velocity* (6393 Series), Total Floors* Velocity* (3990, 6393 Series) and Velocity* (3950 Series) Bagged and Bagless Models.
- Maintain optimum vacuum performance by replacing your belt every 12 months.
- All vacuum brand and model names are registered trademarks of vacuum manufacturers.
3M Filtrete Bissell 7, 9, 10, 12, 14 & 16 Vacuum Belt fits vacuum models Bissell* CleanView* (3575, 3590, 8975, 8990 Series), CleanView* II (20Q9, 3574, 3576 Series), Clean View* Helix* (21K3, 22C1, 82H1), CleanView* Power Trak* (3591, 3593, 3594, 6590 Series), CleanView* Revolution* (3595, 3596, 6591 Series), Momentum* (82G7, 3910, 6390 Series), Pet Hair Eraser* (3920 Series), PowerClean* (92L3-P), PowerForce* and PowerForce* Turbo* (46E5, 71Y7, 3522, 3525, 6579, 6582-6585, 6594, 6596 Series), PowerGlide* (3545 Series), Powergroom* (4104 Series), PowerTrak* (6592 Series), PowerTrak* Cyclonic* (6390 Series), PowerTrak* Velocity* (6393 Series), Total Floors* Velocity* (3990, 6393 Series) and Velocity* (3950 Series) Bagged and Bagless Models.
7. LANMU Replacement Belts Compatible with Bissell Powerforce Compact Lightweight Upright Vacuum Cleaner, Brush Drive Belt Fit Models 2112, 1520, 2690, 23T7, 23T7V, Replace Part# 1604895 (2- Pack)
- Wide Compatibility: Designed to compatible with Bissell Powerforce Compact Lightweight Upright Vacuums. Compatible with models 2112, 1520, 2690, 23T7, 23T7V. Replacement part number 1604895. (The belt is the sub for 2037034, fits Compact Vacuum Cleaners.)
- Premium Quality: Made from a durable rubber material for reliable performance. They’re flexible and designed not to stretch. Keep your vacuum cleaner running smoothly with LANMU replacement belt.
- Easy to Replace: Use Philips screwdriver to unscrew 5 screws of the bottom guard, take out the roller and the old belt, install the new belt in place, push and slide rollers into the unit. After installing the belt, please note rotate rollers manually to make sure the belt is not twisted or pinched.
- Replacement Belts: Check your vacuum cleaner rotating floor brush and drive belt regularly for wear or damage and replace the belt if it is broken or worn. For best performance, it’s recommended to change the belt every 6 months, or 3 to 4 times per year depending upon usage.
- Warranty: LANMU provides 1-year warranty and friendly after-sale service, makes sure the risk-free shopping for you.
8. Bissell Lift-Off Replacement Belt, 2 pk, 3200
- Includes 2 belts
- Fits all Lift-Off Bagless Models
- Works with Model #s: 18Z6, 37604, 42209, 6860H, 37606, 89Q9, 6850
- When do I replace the belt? If the vacuum is not cleaning as well as it had before or the brush roll has stopped turning, you may have to change the belt. To change the belt, please refer to your models user guide for installation instructions.
BISSELL Lift-Off Replacement Belt, 2 pk, 3200
This two-pack of Style 8 replacement belts fits the Bissell 3750 series of Lift-Off upright vacuums. The belts keep the vacuum’s rotating brush roll operating properly, improving the performance and overall longevity of your machine. Installation how-to is covered in the vacuum’s owner’s manual, but instructions are also provided with the belts. –Emily Bedard
9. LANMU Belts for Bissell Powerlifter/CleanView Swivel Rewind Pet Vacuum Cleaner, Fits Models 2259, 2252 (2-Pack)
- Compatibility: Designed to fit Bissell Powerlifter / CleanView Swivel Rewind Pet Vacuum Cleaner, compatible with models 2259, 2252.
- Premium Quality: Made from a durable rubber material for reliable performance. Keep your cleanview swivel pet 2252 running smoothly with LANMU replacement belt.
- Easy to Assemble: Using a Philips head screw driver remove the screws and lift off the brush plate. Remove the roller and the old belt. (Note: Unplugged before replacing the belt.) Attach the new belt to the motor pulley and the roller. With belt in place, push and slide roller into the unit, making sure that the roller are in the correct place. Reposition the brush plate and screw in the screws.
- Long Lasting: For optimum performance, change your vacuum belt at least every 6-12 months, or 3 to 4 times per year depending upon usage.
- Warranty: LANMU provides 1 year warranty and friendly after-sale service, makes sure the risk-free shopping for you.
10. LANMU Vacuum Belt for Bissell Style 7 9 10 12 14 16, Replacement Part Number 3031120 (Pack of 4)
- Wide Compatibility: These vacuum belts are designed for Bissell Upright Vacuum Style 7 9 10 12 14 16, fits Rewind Series/PowerForce Series/ CleanView Helix/ CleanView PowerTrak Revolution/ CleanView II/ CleanView PowerTrak. Replace p/n 3031120 & 32074.
- Premium Quality: Made of high quality rubber, durable and flexible, long lasting reliability, more powerful cleaning. Perfectly fits Bissell style 7/9/10 vacuum.
- Easy to install: Simply remove your broken or worn belt, replace the new drive belt. Efficiently helps remove dirt and debris from your carpet.
- Replacement Belts: Replace your vacuum cleaner belts every 3 to 9 months to ensure optimum performance.
- Warranty: 1 year for a refund or replacement if the product has any quality issue.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Bisell Vacuum Belt for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!