Finding your suitable readers for apple sound speaker is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for apple sound speaker including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
692 reviews analysed
1. Bose SoundLink Micro, Portable Outdoor Speaker, (Wireless Bluetooth Connectivity), Midnight Blue
- Crisp, Balanced Sound and unmatched bass for a Bluetooth speaker its size, plays loud and clear outdoors for beach days or camping trips
- Built-in mic for speakerphone to take clear conference or personal calls out loud with a wireless range of approximately 30 feet.
- Waterproof Speaker From the Inside Out (Ipx7 Rating), With Soft, Rugged Exterior, Resists Dents, Cracks and Scratches
- Easily Portable With a Tear Resistant Strap to Bring It Wherever You Go, Strap to Your Backpack, Cooler or Handlebars
- Up to 6 Hours of play time from a rechargeable battery and wireless Bluetooth pairing.
- Wireless Bluetooth pairing with voice prompts allows you to easily take calls and access your phone’s virtual assistant — hands free
- Pair two SoundLink speakers together for party mode or stereo mode or use Bose SimpleSync technology to pair with a member of the Bose Smart Home Family to play in sync
The Bose Sound Link Micro Bluetooth speaker delivers sound so good for a speaker its size, you’ll never leave it behind. Proprietary Bose technology produces loud, clear sound—even outdoors—thanks to its custom-mounted transducer and passive radiators. All from a speaker that’s at home in your hand. It’s also waterproof from the inside out, has a soft but rugged exterior and tear-resistant silicone strap, so it’s ready to take with you on all life’s adventures. Attach it to your backpack or cooler, and don’t worry if it falls on the sidewalk or in the sand. And if you drop it in the pool, just dry it off and keep playing. Enjoy up to six hours of play time with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
Pair your smartphone or tablet wirelessly and easily with Bluetooth connectivity and voice prompts. Press a button and take phone calls out loud directly through the speaker with crisp, clear Bose sound. The built-in speakerphone also gives you voice access to your phone’s Siri or your Google Assistant—directly through the speaker. It even works with the Echo Dot for hands-free voice control. Want even more sound? Use the free Bose Connect app to pair more than one compatible Bose Bluetooth speaker for Party Mode to play the same music through each. Or use Stereo Mode to separate right and left channels. Available in Black with Black strap, Dark Blue with Smoky Violet strap or Bright Orange with Dark Plum strap. Included: Sound Link Micro Bluetooth speaker; USB cable.
2. Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth Speaker II – Polar White
- Innovative Bose technology packs bold sound into a small, water-resistant speaker. 3.5 mm auxiliary input. Micro-B USB port. Weighing in at just 1.2 pounds. SoundLink Color II is just a little heavier than a football
- Rugged, with a soft-touch silicone exterior that makes it easy to pick up and go
- Voice prompts talk you through Bluetooth pairing so it’s easier than ever—or even quick-pair with NFC devices
- Lithium-ion battery lets you enjoy up to 8 hours of play time, rechargeable with USB power sources. Wireless range up to 30 ft (9 m)
- Built-in mic for speakerphone or accessing digital assistants like Siri or Google Now
3. Bose Surround Speakers 700, Black
- Designed to match and enhance the overall aesthetic and acoustic performance of the Bose sound bar 700
- Wireless, Cinematic sound that puts you in the center of your entertainment
- Simply plug the adapters into a power source and wirelessly connect the receivers to the sound bar to enjoy your entertainment in minutes
- Compatible with the Bose sound bar 700, Bose sound bar 500, and sound touch 300 sound bar
- Available in Bose Black or Arctic white
- Included: Omni jewel satellites speakers (2) unique For Omni jewel Maxwell wireless receivers (2), wireless receivers (2), AC2 adapters (2), power Cords (2), and two-pin speaker cables (2)
4. Bose Home Speaker 500 with Alexa voice control built-in, Black
- Fill any room with impressive wall to wall stereo sound from a single speaker
- Built in voice assistants, like Alexa and the Google Assistant, with superior voice pickup from a noise rejecting eight microphone Array
- With Wi Fi, Bluetooth, and Apple airplay 2 compatibility, you can wirelessly stream whatever you want, however you want
- Play integrated Wi Fi services like Spotify, music and audible or connect over Bluetooth to play anything from your phone or tablet
- Experience superior voice pickup from a custom designed eight microphone Array that hears you over loud music or across the room
- Control comes easy, with three different ways to manage what you hear: voice, tap the top controls, or the Bose music app
- Alexa speaks English and Spanish
The Bose home speaker 500 fills any room with powerful sound. Inside the speaker, two custom drivers point in opposite directions to bounce sound off the walls, creating a soundstage wider than any other smart speaker. Built-in voice assistants, like Alexa and the Google Assistant, let you enjoy millions of songs, Internet radio stations, playlists, and more — hands free. All you have to do is say the words, and the music starts playing. When the musician’s playing loud, the Bose home speaker 500 will still hear you. Just under the top is a custom-designed eight-microphone array for superior voice pickup. But control doesn’t stop at just voice – Start and stop the music with the top controls, or manage it all from the Bose music app. When it comes to what you want to hear, there are plenty of options, too. With Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Apple airplay 2 compatibility, play your favorite music services, like Spotify, music, or Apple Music, or play anything from your phone or tablet. You can set up to six different presets for playlists, Internet radio stations, and more. And the color LCD display will show you what’s playing, like current song, station, playlist info, album art, and more.
5. Bose Home Speaker 300, with Amazon Alexa Built-in, Black
- Room rocking bass and 360 degree, lifelike sound in a compact size
- Built in voice assistants, like Alexa and the Google Assistant, with superior voice pickup from a noise rejecting six microphone Array
- With Wi Fi, Bluetooth, and Apple airplay 2 compatibility, play your favorite music services or anything from your phone or tablet
- Control comes easy with three different ways to manage what you hear: your voice, the Bose music app, or 6 one-touch presets on top of the speaker
- Use the Bose music app for simple setup with detailed prompts
- Alexa speaks English and Spanish
6. Sonos One (Gen 2) – Voice Controlled Smart Speaker with Amazon Alexa Built-In – White
- Sonos One : The powerful smart speaker with voice control built in
- Brilliant sound : Get rich, room filling sound with Sonos One, and control it with your voice, the Sonos app, Apple AirPlay2, and more
- Voice control : Amazon Alexa is built right in so you can play music, check news, set alarms, get your questions answered, and more, completely hands free
- For every room: The compact design fits just about any space. Put it on your kitchen countertop or tuck it away on your office bookshelf. It’s humidity resistant so you can even put it in the bathroom
- Stereo sound with two: Pair two Sonos Ones together in the same room for stereo separation and more detailed sound. Use a pair as rear home theater surrounds with Playbar, Playbase, or Beam
- Build your system – Connect wirelessly to other Sonos speakers to enjoy brilliant sound in any or every room
- Alexa speaks English and Spanish
Sonos One is the powerful smart speaker with built-in voice control. Get Rich, room-filling sound with Sonos one, and control It without voice, the Sonos app, Apple Airplay2, and more. Amazon Alexa is built right in so you can play music, check news, set alarms, get your questions answered, and more, completely hands free. The compact design fits just about any space. Put it on your kitchen countertop or tuck it away on your office bookshelf. It’s humidity resistant so you can even put it in the bathroom. Pair two Sonos ones together in the same room for stereo separation and more detailed sound. Use a pair as rear home theater surrounds with play bar, play base, or beam. Connect wirelessly to other Sonos speakers to enjoy brilliant sound in any or every room.
7. Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones – Apple W1 Headphone Chip, Class 1 Bluetooth, 40 Hours Of Listening Time – Club Red (Latest Model)
- High-performance wireless Bluetooth headphones in club red
- Features the Apple W1 chip and Class 1 wireless Bluetooth connectivity
- With up to 40 hours of battery life, Beats Solo3 wireless is your perfect everyday headphone
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices
- With Fast Fuel, 5 minutes of charging gives you 3 hours of playback when battery is low
- Adjustable fit with comfort-cushioned ear cups made for everyday use
- Sleek, streamlined design that’s durable and foldable to go everywhere you do
- Take calls, control your music, and activate Siri with the multifunction on-ear controls
- The award-winning sound and design you’ve come to love from Beats, with premium playback with fine-tuned acoustics that maximize clarity, breadth, and balance
- What’s in the Box: Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones, Carrying Case, Universal USB charging cable (USB-A to USB Micro-B), Quick Start Guide, Warranty Card
8. All-New Sonos One SL – The Powerful Microphone-Free Speaker for Music and More – Black
- Brilliant sound – Get rich, room-filling sound with the all-new Sonos One SL, and control it with the Sonos app, Apple AirPlay 2, and more.
- For every room – The compact design fits just about any space. Put it on your kitchen countertop or tuck it away on your office bookshelf. It’s humidity resistant so you can even put it in the bathroom.
- Apple Airplay 2 – Stream sound directly from your iPhone or iPad and ask Siri to play Apple Music.
- Stereo sound with two – Pair with Sonos One or another One SL in the same room for stereo separation and more detailed sound. Use a pair as rear home theater surrounds with Playbar, Playbase, or Beam.
- Build your system – Easily connect Sonos speakers in different rooms over WiFi to create a home sound system that brings every room and everyone together.
- Easy to use – Setup takes minutes, and control is simple with the Sonos app and AirPlay2.
9. Bose Smart Soundbar 300 Bluetooth connectivity with Alexa Voice Control Built in, Black
- Like no other — This elegant soundbar for TV, movies, music, and games delivers spacious sound, exceptional clarity, and rich bass, while finished in matte-Black with seamless metal grille.
- Acoustic performance — Five full-range drivers deliver wide, clear sound, which makes it the perfect soundbar for TV, movies, games, and more.
- Built-in Alexa — Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant are built into this smart soundbar for hands-free voice control. And a noise-rejecting mic system listens in every direction for your voice.
- TV voice control — Exclusive Bose Voice4Video technology expands your Alexa capabilities, allowing you to control this smart soundbar, your TV, and your cable/satellite box with one voice command.
- Connectivity — Pair your device to this wireless soundbar to stream your favorite music and more via a Bluetooth connection, your home Wi-Fi network, Apple AirPlay 2, or Spotify Connect.
- Simple setup — Connect this smart soundbar to your TV via an optical audio cable (included) or an HDMI cable (sold separately) and download the Bose Music app for step-by-step setup.
- Sleek design — This wireless soundbar is just over 2″ tall for low placement in front of your TV or wall mounting (wall brackets sold separately). Overall dimensions are 2.21″ H x 26.58″ W x 4.02″ D.
- Build and expand — This Bluetooth soundbar is compatible with other Bose products for multiroom listening or add the Bose Bass Module 500 or 700 or the Bose Surround Speakers 700.
The Bose Smart Soundbar 300 delivers spacious sound, exceptional clarity, and rich bass, which makes it the perfect soundbar for TV, movies, music, games, and more. Under the sleek and elegant exterior, five full-range drivers provide wide and clear sound performance, while a custom-designed chip automatically analyzes your content and tunes your soundbar accordingly. And proprietary QuietPort technology virtually eliminates any unwanted noise and distortion for deeper bass. Built-in Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant make it easy to love this smart soundbar. Check the weather, manage your day, or listen to your favorite playlist — instantly with just your voice. And exclusive Bose Voice4Video technology expands your Alexa capabilities for more advanced voice control than any other smart soundbar. What used to take several steps is now just one simple voice command. Simply say, “Alexa, watch channel 23,” to turn on your TV and wireless soundbar and jump right to your favorite show — all at once. The Bose Smart Soundbar 300 is part of the Bose Smart Family, which can be paired together for multiroom listening. Plus with Bose SimpleSync technology, you can also pair your Bose Smart Soundbar 300 with your Bose Headphones 700 or select Bose Bluetooth speakers. And with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Apple AirPlay 2, and Spotify Connect compatibility, you can wirelessly stream your favorite music services or play any audio from your device on this Bluetooth soundbar. Measuring just over 2″ tall, this Bluetooth soundbar sits low in front of your TV or can be wall mounted. And it’s easy to set up via a connection from an optical audio cable (included) or an HDMI ARC cable (sold separately). When connected via an HDMI ARC cable, your current TV remote can still control the volume. Once plugged in, the Bose Music app will walk you through the rest.And there’s more when you’re ready. Expand your system any time by adding a wireless subwoofer to your wireless soundbar for more heart-pumping bass or wireless surround speakers for more cinematic sound. The Bose Smart Soundbar 300 is compatible with the Bose Bass Module 500 and 700, the Bose Surround Speakers, and the Bose Surround Speakers 700.
10. Bose Companion 2 Series III Multimedia Speakers – for PC (with 3.5mm AUX & PC input)
- High-quality audio performance, with clear sound at any volume. Use the auxiliary input to bring Bose performance to another audio source such as your iPhone or iPad. Upgrade your sound-and your experience-with Bose Companion 2 Series III speakers.
- High-quality audio performance, with clear sound at any volume
- Play an additional device-just connect to the auxiliary input
- Volume control/headphone jack on front of right speaker
- Operating compatibility: Mac, Windows XP
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Apple Sound Speaker for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!