Finding your suitable readers for apple smoothie exfoliator is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for apple smoothie exfoliator including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
612 reviews analysed
1. Mizon Apple Smoothie Peeling Gel, Glowing Smooth Skin, Elasticity, Natural and Mild Peeling with Gentle Exfoliation, Brightening and Deep Cleansing 120ml, 4.1 fl oz
2. Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub Tropical Mango, 18oz, Ultra Hydrating and Exfoliating Scrub for Nourishing Essential Body Care
- Certified Organic Shea Butter: skin repairing and moisturizing, anti-aging, promotes elasticity
- Mango Puree: packed with vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants, prevent drying of the skin and formation of wrinkles, healing and protective
- Safflower Seed Oil: deep moisturizer, Evening Primrose Oil: rejuvenating and anti-aging agent, Sweet Almond Oil: improves complexion and retains natural sheen, Avocado Oil: reduce sun damage/age spots, hydrates
- Macadamia Seed Oil: excellent skin moisturizer and protector, High in essential fatty acids for dry skin and scarring, effective antioxidant
- Orange Oil: supports collagen formation, detoxifying, repairs sun damaged skin, Paraben Free and No Formaldehyde donors
3. Brooklyn Botany Brown Sugar Body Scrub – Great as Face Scrub & Exfoliating Body Scrub, Stretch Marks, Foot Scrub, Great Gifts For Women – 10 oz
- FACIAL & EXFOLIATING BODY SCRUB: Brown Sugar body scrub and face scrub is a gentle sugar scrub and body exfoliator that can be used for Face and Body or Feet. Our formula contains pure and natural ingredients that act as a natural exfoliator removing dead skin revealing fresher younger looking skin.
- GREAT FOR SENSITIVE SKIN: While salt scrubs may be too harsh for sensitive skin, brown sugar is a great for exfoliating on your face or for sensitive skin. It is softer than regular sugars, while remaining strong enough to scrub away dead skin cells and make way for the healthier, glowing skin. Brown Sugar Facial Scrub, Foot Scrub, and Body Scrub leaves the skin soft and moisturised.
- YOUTHFUL LOOKING SKIN: Our Brown Sugar Body Polish contains glycolic acid, that fights bacteria. Glycolic acid is an alpha-hydroxyl acid, which is important in keeping your skin glowing and healthy. Brown sugar gives you younger and fresher looking skin by breaking down glue-bonded skin cells which supports cell turnover. It also helps to improve sun damage and offers support to aging skin and acne scar treatment
- SOOTHING MOISTURIZER: While certain exfoliating scrubs or dry brushes can leave your skin dry and dull, Brown Sugar Facial Scrub, Foot Scrub, and Body Scrub is hydrating and conditioning. Brown Sugar helps to keep the moisture locked in. Use this scrub before or after waxing or as a foot scrub.
- MADE IN USA: Our Brown Sugar Facial Scrub, Foot Scrub, and Body Scrub is made in the USA in a FDA Approved and GMP Certified Manufacturing Facility. Our Brown Sugar Body Scrub is Paraben Free and Cruelty Free.
4. St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub 6 oz, 4 count
- Bye-Bye, blemishes! Our Acne Control Face Scrub deeply cleans pores and contains 2% salicylic acid to help prevent new blackheads and blemishes from forming
- Made with 100% natural exfoliants
- We use delicious apricots grown in various sunny destinations including California
- Each dollop of exfoliating face scrub delivers a high exfoliation factor to deeply clean pores for fresh, beautiful, glowing skin
- Tell me more! This scrub is dermatologist tested, paraben free, non-comedogenic (not tending to cause blocked pores), and is certified as cruelty-free by PETA.
- Use St. Ives Oil Free Acne Control Apricot Scrub for the treatment of acne and to help prevent new acne pimples and acne blemishes from forming
A delicious face scrub that smells of fuzzy apricots, helps to exfoliate skin and deeply cleans pores for fresher than fresh skin. Our Acne Control Apricot scrub contains salicylic acid to help prevent new blackheads & blemishes from forming. Made with 100% natural exfoliants (like crushed walnut shell) for a gentle, deep cleanse and of course there’s apricot extract too which is known to leave feeling soft and smooth. Apricots are our thing. So we know those deliciously fuzzy fruits well. They come from sun-drenched California and North Africa from juicy fruits from different crops, any time of year. Our walnuts are grown in orchards in California, and harvested in the fall where the shells are milled into a fine powder so they have specially rounded edges, which means a softer scrub. Just the way we like it. Natural ingredients: Apricot Fruit extract Walnut shell powder Corn kernel Tell me more! This scrub is dermatologist tested, paraben free, non-comedogenic (not tending to cause blocked pores), and oil free. Use St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub for the treatment of acne and to help prevent new acne pimples and acne blemishes from forming How to use: Dispense scrub onto fingertips and massage onto damp skin. Spread in small circular motions to wake your skin’s natural circulation. When you’re done, rinse and glow! For best results, use 3-4 times a week.
5. Brooklyn Botany Arabica Coffee Body Scrub & Face Scrub – 100% Natural – Coconut and Shea Butter – Best Anti Cellulite & Stretch Mark Treatment, Spider Vein Therapy for Varicose Veins & Eczema – 10 oz
- COMBAT CELLULITE NATURALLY: We combine the best quality organic coffee grounds with moisturizing, skin-soothing organic coconut oil and dead sea salt for an extra exfoliating kick. Massage our organic anti cellulite coffee body scrub onto any problem area. It may help reduce the appearance of cellulite. Use for a better experience than any cellulite cream or cellulite removal cream
- SPA BODY SCRUB, FACIAL SCRUB, & SKINCARE TREATMENT: Exfoliate your skin to improve circulation & help remove residual dirt, giving you a fresher, younger, and more moisturized appearance. Coffee grounds in this scrub act as a mechanical exfoliator that helps to scrub away dead skin and reveal the new, healthy skin underneath. It is also a chemical exfoliator that removes skin cells with enzymes and acidic properties.
- REDUCES SIGNS OF AGING: This body scrub & face scrub exfoliator has the ability to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and dark spots leaving you with beautiful skin. It can be used as a face scrub, lip scrub, body exfoliator, hand scrub, foot scrub, and more!
- ANTIOXIDANT EXFOLIATION: Our exfoliating body scrub is loaded with antioxidants, which help fight the appearance of premature skin aging like wrinkles, sun spots, and fine lines. When applied under and around your eyes, it can help in minimizing the appearance of puffy eyes. The caffeine restricts blood vessels, which reduces swelling and inflammation. It may also help lightens the appearance of dark circles under your eyes.
- 100% NATURAL ARABICA COFFEE SCRUB with Organic Coffee, Coconut and Shea Butter: Purchase with complete peace of mind
- If you are not completely satisfied with the product, we will refund your entire purchase.
6. C.S.M. Body Brush for Wet or Dry Brushing – Gentle Exfoliating for Softer, Glowing Skin – Get Rid of Your Cellulite and Dry Skin, Improve Your Circulation – Gentle Massage Nodes
- SMOOTH GLOWING SKIN: Soft, sturdy bristles get rid of old cells for new ones, helps circulation and collagen. Gives you a clean and fresh glow.
- NATURALLY PERFECT: Natural bristles, real wood, and a canvas strap feel natural against your skin.
- EASY TO HANG ONTO: Round and palm-sized head fits perfectly in your hand, and the canvas strap makes it easy to hang on to, especially when wet.
- GENTLE MASSAGE: Soft massage nodules soothes muscles while you brush and keeps you from pressing too hard.
- TRAVEL READY: Lightweight and easy to pack. Excellent body scrub shower brush. Never be without your CSM body brush.
7. St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Face Scrub 6 oz, 4 count
- Our Award Winning Fresh Skin Apricot Face Scrub deeply exfoliates & removes impurities for glowing skin
- Our face scrub is made with 100 percent natural exfoliants
- For our St. Ives face scrub, we use delicious apricots grown in sunny destinations including California
- Each dollop of our face scrub delivers a high exfoliation factor for fresh, glowing skin
- Tell me more! This acne scrub is dermatologist tested, paraben free, non comedogenic (not tending to cause blocked pores), and oil free
- Always remember your hairline & sides of nose when scrubbing
Hello, glowing cheeks! From America’s #1 scrub brand, this multi award winner contains 100 percent natural walnut shell powder to deeply exfoliate for clean, glowing skin. You know this as the apricot scrub that deeply exfoliates for clean, smooth and glowing skin. Our St. Ives face scrub is made with 100 percent natural exfoliants (like walnut shell powder) and apricot fruit extract, known to help leave skin feeling super soft and smooth. This is a 3‐4 times a week kind of scrub, for refreshed, glowing skin. Apricots are our thing. So we know those deliciously fuzzy fruits well. They come from sun drenched California and North Africa from juicy fruits from different crops, any time of year. Our walnuts are grown in orchards in California and harvested in the fall where the shells are milled into a fine powder, so they have specially rounded edges, which means a softer scrub. Just the way we like it. Natural ingredients Apricot Fruit Extract, Walnut Shell Powder, Corn Kernel. How to use: Dispense scrub onto fingertips and massage onto damp skin. Spread in small circular motions to wake your skin’s natural circulation. When you’re done, rinse and glow! For best results, use 3 4 times a week. *Based on 52 week unit sales ending 7.30.16.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Apple Smoothie Exfoliator for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!