Finding your suitable readers for apple calendar cutouts is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for apple calendar cutouts including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
714 reviews analysed
1. Carson Dellosa – Apples Colorful Cut-Outs, Fall Classroom Décor, 36 Pieces, Assorted Designs, Multicolor (5555)
- DURABLE MATERIAL: Printed on durable card stock, these versatile, ready-to-use cut-outs are die-cut and reusable if laminated. For a cohesive theme, check out coordinating Carson Dellosa teaching supplies and décor.
- MEASUREMENTS: This pack includes 36 apple cut-outs for the classroom that each measure approximately 4.5” x 5.5” and feature plenty of room for writing.
- FEATURES: Create a festive fall classroom with assorted apples cut-outs. These cut-outs can be used as desk tags, cubby tags, invitations or postcards, as flash cards, for craft projects, games, and more!
- DECORATIVES: Add some style to displays and doors, dress-up your classroom, create awards, decorate for parties, and more! Cut-out accents add the perfect finishing touch to centers, lockers, and so much more.
- SHOP CARSON DELLOSA: With a variety of shapes, colors, and styles, Carson Dellosa’s cut-outs are perfect for any learning environment. From parties to classrooms, use versatile accents at-home or in the classroom.
Die-cut shapes are fun additions to any classroom setting! They are perfect for bulletin boards, walls, windows, in matching and sorting games, as name plates or desk tags, and more! Each shape measures 4.5″ x 5.5″ and is printed on card stock; each set includes 36 cut-outs in 3 assorted colors.
2. Confetti Positive Sayings Accents (8890)
3. Teacher Created Resources Fancy Apples Mini Accents (5484)
Use this decorative artwork to dress up classroom walls and doors, label bins and desks, or accent bulletin boards. You can use the pieces for learning games like sorting, patterning and graphing. Each piece measures about 2 5/8″
4. Watercolor Apple Mini Accents
Have fun decorating with these colorful little pieces that measure about 2-5/8”. use them to accent displays, to fill in monthly calendars, or as pieces for learning games like sorting, patterning, and graphing.
5. Creative Teaching Press 6-Inch Designer Cut-Outs, Poppin’ Patterns Apples (6238)
Dress up bulletin boards, rooms, hallways, and common areas with bright colors and these whimsical designs. These versatile cut-outs are perfect for crafting projects, game pieces, holiday and seasonal decorating, writing notes or invitations, memory games, door or cubby tags, and more! 12 each of 3 designs Coordinates with Poppin’ Patterns products.
6. Creative Teaching Press Two-Color Calendar Cut-Outs, Hearts (Accent Bulletin Boards, Walls and Displays), Red/Pink (4957)
Add color and interest to bulletin boards, doors, hallways, and common areas! Cardstock, reversible, two-color cut-outs are great for crafts, holiday and seasonal decorating, memory games, patterning activities, and more!
7. Creative Teaching Press Tree Two-Color Calendar Cut-Out (4903)
- Cardstock, reversible, two-color cut-outs are great for crafts, holiday and seasonal decorating, memory games, patterning activities, classroom organization, and more!
- Approximately 3 inches
- 31 cut-outs per package
- Cut-outs can be used to accent bulletin boards, doors, hallways, offices and common areas!
Simply evergreen! use these tree two-color (dark Green and Lime Green) cut-outs on your calendar during fall, Winter, and holidays or just any time of year. Dark Green and Lime Green approximately 3″ 31 cut-outs per package cut-outs can be used to accent bulletin boards, doors, classroom organization, hallways, and common areas! cardstock, reversible, two-color cut-outs are great for holiday and seasonal decorating, crafts , memory games, patterning activities, and more!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Apple Calendar Cutouts for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!