We spent many hours on research to finding alphabet apple toy, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best alphabet apple toy, you should not miss this article. alphabet apple toy coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 alphabet apple toy by our suggestions
591 reviews analysed
1. VTech Alphabet Apple
- Interactive toddler learning toy with light-up talking worm slider
- 26 light-up letter buttons, movable clock hand and carry handle for portability
- Alphabet toy worm acts as the guide during games and learning
- the clock has a movable hand that introduces time concepts
- Features 8 toddler learning activities with different progressive learning levels
- introduces phonics, words, time concepts, music and more
- Early learning center comes with 29 songs and melodies with blinking lights that promote verbal and visual discovery
- This pre-K toy is designed to teach kids ages 2 to 5 years old
- 2 AA batteries are included for demo, use new batteries for regular use
Vtech Alphabet Apple
Take a bite out of learning with the Alphabet Apple by VTech! Eight learning activities teach letters, spelling, time concepts and so much more. With light-up buttons, melodies and a cute interactive worm, this is one apple that can’t go rotten! The Alphabet Apple by VTech will introduce your child to a whole new world of learning! Eight learning activities teach animals, objects and words, phonics, letters, spelling and time concepts. Press the light-up alphabet buttons to hear the 26 cheerful melodies and sound effects. This fun learning toy also features a cute singing worm that sings songs and interacts with your child.
- 26 light-up letter buttons
- Large Worm button for surprise responses
- Clock with moveable hand
- 8 modes of play
- Carry handle
- Product Measures: 12.60 W x 11.40 H x 2.10 D (all inches)
- Recommended Ages: 2 years and up
2. LeapFrog Tad’s Fridge Phonics Magnetic Letter Set Toy
- Choose a level and push the letter tiles into the letter slot to reinforce letter names, phonics and word skills
- Magnetic back makes it great for fridge play in the kitchen
- 26 magnetic letter tiles stick to the fridge and help kids learn the shape of each letter
- Three photo tiles can be customized with your own photos for a unique, personalized play experience
Make learning the alphabet exciting with Tad’s Fridge Phonics! This interactive toy introduces your child to the letters of the alphabet and the sounds they make, helps build vocabulary and exercises fine motor skills. Place one of the 26 musical letter tiles into the letter slot and press down for three modes of play that reinforce letter names, phonics and word skills. Three frames can be customized with your own photos and images, for a unique, personalized play experience. With its magnetic base, it’s great for fridge play in the kitchen.
3. LeapFrog Letter Band Phonics Jam Toy
- Tad and his letter factory friends sing their letter names and sounds and show children how to spell three-letter words
- Light-up instrument buttons accompany the letter band by saying their names and playing their sounds and music
- Tad leads the letter band by playing his guitar and singing the ABC song in addition to playing a fun phonics challenge
- Explore a wide selection of interactive activities through five learning modes that include letters & phonics, spelling, game, music and jukebox
Join Tad and his Letter Factory friends as they explore letters and music in the Letter Band Phonics Jam. Hear each letter sing its name and sound by pressing the 26 letter buttons, or learn to spell three-letter words by following along with Tad. Get to know Tad’s instrument friends by pressing their light-up buttons to discover their names and how they sound. Tad also plays the guitar and sings the ABC song. Jam along with Tad and the letter band!
4. VTech Count and Learn Turtle
- Press the light-up buttons on the Count and Learn Turtle to hear the friendly turtle say each number or teach simple addition
- Switch to Spanish mode and the turtle will teach numbers, counting, colors, shapes and instruments in Spanish
- Supports STEM curriculum by encouraging early math skills, counting and shapes
- watch the buttons light-up and repeat the sequence in fun memory game
- Rollers introduce shapes, colors, instruments and add fun sounds into the melodies and sing-along songs
- 125+ songs, melodies, sounds and phrases
- PLEASE NOTE: Requires 2 AA batteries (batteries included for demo purposes only
- new batteries recommended for regular use)
- intended for ages 2 to 5 years
Encourage early math skills with the Count and Learn Turtle by VTech. Press the light-up number buttons to hear the friendly turtle count and say each number. Choose the addition activity, and the turtle will help your child add two numbers and light up the correct number of buttons. The turtle also features two rollers that introduce shapes, colors and instruments and will add fun sounds into the melodies and sing-along songs in the music activity. For even more learning fun, switch to Spanish mode and the turtle will teach numbers, counting, colors, shapes and instruments in Spanish. Exercise your child’s memory and hand-eye coordination skills by having them watch the buttons light up one by one and then repeating the sequence. Learn early math skills and more with a cute turtle! Learning toy is intended for children ages 2 to 5 years. Electronic toy requires 2 AA batteries (batteries included for demo purposes only; new batteries recommended for regular use).
5. VTech Alphabet Apple
- Fun animal-based activities including their sounds and characteristics
- Teaches phonic sounds, the alphabet, spelling, words, numbers, and more
- Introduces early time concepts with animal feeding times
- Press the chunky light-up alphabet buttons to discover activities
- Encourages language development and independent play
Vtech alphabet apple, Ready to ship today! Proceeds benefit non-profit outreach.
6. Learning Resources Snap-n-Learn Alphabet Alligators, Fine Motor Toy, 26 Double-Sided Pieces, Ages 18 Months +
- REINFORCE letter recognition and color matching
- Each side of every gator is marked with an upper and lowercase letter on the head and tail.
- 13 sturdy plastic heads and 13 tails, marked on both sides to include all 26 letters of the alphabet.
- A complete alligator measures 5″ long x 1.5″ tall, making these gators fun for imaginative play
- For ages 18 mos+
Reinforce shape and color recognition with these two-piece alligators. They easily snap together and pull apart to develop fine motor skills and teach matching. Plastic pieces wipe clean with a damp cloth and includes a resalable plastic storage bucket. 26 double-sided pieces!
7. LeapFrog Fridge Phonics Magnetic Letter Set, Pink
- Sing along to fun learning songs and explore the world of a to Z with colorful letter tiles that talk, sing and teach about the alphabet
- Features 26 interactive magnetic alphabet letters and tile reader that stick to magnetic surfaces
- Teaches the alphabet, phonics, fine motor skills and early vocabulary
- Alphabet letters are designed for easy manipulation by little hands, which helps strengthen fine motor and coordination skills
- Designed by LeapFrog experts for children 2-5 years old. 3 AAA batteries required (included for product demonstration only
- replace for home use)
The fridge phonics magnetic letter set – online exclusive Pink brings phonics skills to life with 26 singing, talking letters. Perfect for keeping little ones busy learning, the magnetic school bus and letter tiles stick to your fridge or any magnetic surface. Children can place each letter into the bus window and press it to hear Violet say the letter’s name and sound. Press it twice and violet will say a word that begins with the letter and then use the word In a sentence. Children can also press the music note to move and sing along to three learning songs, including the “alphabet song” And “wheels on the bus.” designed by LeapFrog experts for children between 2-5 years old, fridge phonics reinforces alphabet knowledge, including Letter names and sounds, which is an important first step in learning to read. Playing with the letter tiles, which are designed for easy manipulation by little hands, also helps strengthen fine motor and coordination skills.
8. Small World Toys Neurosmith – The ABC Board B/O
- Get ready to see your children’s face light up when they learn the ABC’s!
- The ABC Board helps your child learn upper and lower case letters, object and sound recognition and more!
- 5 interactive modes – Alphabet, Numbers, Shapes, Words, Spelling keyboard for musical fun
- 4 preprogrammed melodies
- Over 24 months
Get ready to see your children’s face light up when they learn the ABC’s! The ABC Board helps your child learn upper and lower case letters, object and sound recognition and more! 5 interactive modes – Alphabet, Numbers, Shapes, Words, Spelling keyboard for musical fun. 4 preprogrammed melodies. Over 24 months.
9. Gamenote Double Sided Magnetic Letter Board – 2 in 1 Alphabet Magnets Tracing Board for Toddlers ABC Letters Uppercase & Lowercase Practicing
- 2 Sided Board: Upper case on one side and Lower case on the other side. The vowels in red and consonants in blue are convenient for children to learn pronunciation and grammar
- Great Tool to Teach Writing: Children using the stylus pen help them stay on the stroke – and they love to hear and see the metal beads pop up as they go. Then they can use their finger to erase each letter. With the sequence stroke and path direction instruction guide next to each alphabet character
- Durable & Multi-faceted: All beads in solid plastic board, No small parts, safe for your little kids. The stylus pen is tied to the board so not easy to lose
- Travel Size & Light Weight: Perfect size(12.5×10inch) and light weight can be hand held easily by children or placed on desk or lap. Wonderful to even bring on car rides or use it in kindergarten & preschool group learning (Age 3+)
- Perfect Gift for Students: Come with solid packing box. Perfect gift for holiday, birthday, Christmas
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Alphabet Apple Toy for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!