Nowadays, there are so many products of aeotec range extender 6 in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for aeotec range extender 6 in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings aeotec range extender 6 which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
930 reviews analysed
1. Aeotec Range Extender 6, Zwave Extender, Z-Wave Plus Repeater, 2 Pack
- [Zwave Extender] Z-Wave Plus wireless signal repeater and range extender. Compatible with Z-Wave and Z-Wave Plus.
- [Zwave Repeater] Z-Wave repeater amplifies and repeats weak signals boosting the range and reliability of weak Z-Wave devices.
- Z-Wave extender. Plug in to 110 volt wall socket. Small design so it does not block other outlets
- Compatible with all Z-Wave gateways including Control4, Fibaro, SmartThings, Vera and more.
- Z-Wave Plus certified. Certification number: ZC10-16095239
2. Aeotec Range Extender 7, Z-Wave Plus Repeater, Zwave Extender, Gen7, 700 Series, V2, with SmartStart and S2, Compatible with SmartThings, White
- WIRELESS Z-WAVE SIGNAL REPEATER: Amplifies and repeats weak signals. Boost the wireless range up to 250% and raise the reliability of weak Z-Wave / Z-Wave Plus devices.
- 50% FASTER Z-WAVE COMMUNICATION: Built upon Aeotec unique Gen7 hardware and firmware stack, Range Extender 7 communicates with other Z-Wave devices up to 50% faster than other repeater models.
- S2 COMPATIBLE: Security focussed, Range Extender 7 can repeat and amplify Security 2 (S2) compatible Z-Wave communication used by door locks, alarm systems, and other secure devices.
- EASY AS PLUG AND PLAY: Plug it in (its small design means it doesn’t block other sockets) and then connect it to your Z-Wave gateway using Range Extender 7’s SmartStart QR code. It’s Aeotec simplest installation yet.
- Compatible with all Z-Wave gateways including ISY994i, Homeseer HS3, Vera, SmartThings, Wink, Hubitat, Domoticz, Jeedom, Open-zwave. Built upon Aeotec’s Gen7 technology. Z-Wave Plus V2 and 700 series certified. Certification number: ZC12-19080007.
3. Aeotec Range Extender 6, Z-Wave Plus repeater
- Z-Wave Plus wireless signal repeater and range extender. Compatible with Z-Wave and Z-Wave Plus.
- Amplifies and repeats weak signals boosting the range and reliability of weak Z-Wave devices.
- Plug in to 110 volt wall socket. Small design so it does not block other outlets
- Compatible with all Z-Wave gateways including Control4, Fibaro, SmartThings, and Vera.
- Z-Wave Plus certified. Certification number: ZC10-16095239
You use Z-Wave to manage your smart home. You use Range Extender 6 to keep Z-Wave reliable. Aeotec’s Range Extender 6 works seamlessly to amplify and repeat weak Z-Wave and Z-Wave Plus signals. Simply plug it into a power socket, connect it to your Z-Wave network, and it automatically starts improving any poor Z-Wave signals that are in range. As it’s custom desgined as a wireless signal booster, Range Extender 6 performs better than other Z-Wave devices that offer simply repeating; it amplifies the signal too. Designed to use Z-Wave Plus, unlike previous editions Range Extender 6 can work with advanced Z-Wave features such as encryption and security devices such as door locks while remaining compatible with older versions of Z-Wave. It repeats signals 250% faster than other signal repeaters and can repeat Z-Wave signals up to 492 feet away when unobstructed. Range Extender 6 is compatible with all certified Z-Wave gateways including Samsung SmartThings, Fibaro, and Mios Vera.
4. Aeotec Multisensor 6, Z-Wave Plus 6-in1 motion, temperature, humidity, light, UV, vibration sensor
- 6-in-1 Z-Wave Plus MultiSensor: motion, humidity, temperature, light lux, UV, vibration sensor.
- 2 year battery life
- Super-small at 1.8 inches. Can be installed in corner, in-wall, on shelf or in downlight.
- Works with certified Z-Wave gateways and tested with Fibaro, Indigo 7, openHAB, SmartThings, Vera.
- Z-Wave Plus certified. Certification number: ZC10-15070011
MultiSensor 6 is the foundation of a modern smart home. Its perfectly small exterior hosts the technology for real-time intelligence. Designed and calibrated to be as accurate as it can be, MultiSensor 6’s accuracy varies as little as ±0.2%. The device measures ultraviolet light and can protect your family’s health and your furniture from bleaching. With the newly added vibration sensor, MultiSensor 6 makes your environment secure like never before. MultiSensor 6 is a part of Aeotec Gen5 range of Z-Wave products. That means that it outperforms all that has come before it. It’s built around the latest Z-Wave 500 series chip and firmware, providing a 50% greater wireless range and a 250% faster communication speed over previous Z-Wave products. It has AES 128 bit security encryption built right in. You need a Z-Wave gateway which operates with the 500 series chip products to take full advantage of the device. Please consult the manufacturer of your Z-Wave hub to make sure it supports all MultiSensor 6 features. SPECIFICATIONS: Motion Sensor : 16 feet, and 120° field of view; Humidity Sensor : 20% to 95%, accuracy:+/- 5% at 77°F; Temperature Sensor : 14°F (-10°C) ~ 140°F (60°C), accuracy: +/- 32.9°F (0.5°C); Light Sensor : 0 lux to 1000 lux; Vibration Sensor : acts as tamper switch, ON or OFF; Operation Temperature (Top): -4°F (-20°C) ~ 140°F (40°C); Storing Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) ~ 176°F (80°C); Working Humidity: 8% ~ 80%; Operational site: Indoor and outdoor; Power: DC 5V 500mA or 2 x CR123A battery; Weight: 2.6 oz
5. Z-Wave Plus Smart Plug, Outdoor On/Off Outlet Switch, ZWave Hub Required, Weatherproof, Built-in Repeater, Surge protection, Work with SmartThings, Wink, Alexa, Black(MP22Z)
- Z-Wave hub required: This Z-Wave outdoor plug requires a Z-Wave certified hub/ gateway. Compatible with SmartThings, Wink, Vera, Fibaro and all Z-Wave certificated hub. REQUIRES AN ALEXA SUPPORTED HUB for voice control with Echo Products. CANNOT connect directly with ECHO PLUS.
- Ideal for Outdoor: IP65 weatherproof housing. Ideal for Garden, Backyard, Kitchen, Bathroom, Porch, Balcony, Garage, Basement, Patio or Electric grill, Sprinkler, Washing machine, Christmas tree, landscape lighting, fountains, lamps, pumps, and other outdoor or indoor-use electric appliances, etc–should not be exposed directly to rain or immersed in water.
- Schedule and Timer: You can set automatic daily timers or create on/off routing so that your devices can turn on and off automatically. And saving energy when the plugged-in appliances are not needed or are left on by accident.
- Work with: MP22Z outdoor smart plug designed for use for or Electric grill, Sprinkler, Washing machine, Christmas tree, landscape lighting, fountains, lamps, pumps, and other outdoor or indoor-use electric appliances, etc.
- How to set up: Pair it with your hub and plug in the device you want to remote control. Now you can use your cellphone to turn the device on/off, schedule an event and group the things you want to control together.
6. Samsung SMARTPLUG/GP-WOU019BBAWU / GP-WOU019BBAWU / Smart Plug Outlet SmartThings Outlet
- SMART WIFI PLUG : Easily control your plug remotely from your phone, tablet or TV using the SmartThings app
- VOICE CONTROL : Compatible with Bixby, Google Assistant, and Alexa for easy on & off control
- TOTAL ROOM CONTROL : SmartThings WiFi Smart Plugs work together so you can monitor energy usage, set routines to control energy usage when you’re away
- PROGRAMMABLE TIMER : Control energy usage with time limits and schedule power on & off settings with the SmartThings app
- NO HUB REQUIRED : Simply connect to your home’s WiFi for easy operation, Requires a 2. 4 Ghz WiFi network connection
- SPACE SAVING DESIGN : Use one socket or stack multiple SmartThings WiFi Smart Plugs in a single outlet
- One (1) Year Limited
PLUG IN AND CONTROL WITH EASE. The SmartThings Wi-Fi Smart Plug makes it easy to step into a smarter home the instant you plug it in. Turn on and off the lamps, small appliances and electronics you use every day, with the SmartThings app on your phone or tablet. Combine multiple Smart Plugs, and you can even automate an entire room-no hub required. Requires a 2. 4 Ghz Wi-Fi network connection. ADDITIONAL DETAILS Dimensions: 2. 68 x 1. 5 x 2. 12 in Weight: 0. 16 lbs. MAX Current: 15ARated Load Watts: 1800W at 120VAC.Temp: 32° to 104°F
7. Aeotec Smart Switch 6, Z-Wave Plus Wireless Control Plug for Home Security Automation, 15A Mini Size, Monitor Power, New Design without USB port
- Automate/schedule your home appliance with on/off control. Smart Switch 6 controls up to 15 amps and monitors real-time power consumption with a variable color LED ring and reports the data to the gateway system.
- Built-in features include surge protection for a safer home and signal repeater to improve the communication between the other Z-Wave devices.
- Sleek & minimal. It’s Aeotec’s newer design with all the powerful features packed in the tiny size of 2.20 x 2.20 x 1.96 (1.38) inches.
- Tested to work with Z-Wave gateways including Samsung SmartThings, Vera, Webee, Wink-hub, Zipabox, Universal Devices ISY994Zw, openHAB, Open Z-Wave, Oomi, Jeedom, Indigo 7, InControl, HomeSeer, Home Assistant, eedomus, Abode and more.
- Z-Wave Plus certified for quicker response time, better wireless range, and additional wireless security encryption. Z-Wave certification number: ZC10-15050012.
8. Aeotec Z-Stick Gen5, Z-Wave Plus USB to create gateway
- Works with Windows / Mac / Linux (including Raspberry Pi) to create a Z-Wave gateway for control of Z-Wave and Z-Wave Plus devices.
- Tiny but powerful
- 1.1 x 0.4 x 3.5 inches in size and capable of controlling up to 232 different Z-Wave devices. package: 1x Z-Stick Gen5, 1x Manual, the others are not included.
- Can be used to upgrade the firmware of compatible Z-Wave Plus devices that can accept OTA / wirelss firmware upgrades.
- Compatible with Z-Wave enabled, home automation software including Home Assistant, Home Seer, Indigo 7, OpenHab, and OpenHab2. No software included.
- Z-Wave Plus certified. Certification number: ZC10-15060006
Create your own Z-Wave gateway. With Z-Stick Gen5 you’ll be able to create your own Z-Wave hub using readily available, and sometimes free, home automation software. You’ll benefit from a system that is locally hosted and cloud free, whose features, security and privacy you can personally control, and you’ll be able to create your Z-Wave network at your own pace and within your own budget. Capable of controlling up to 232 different Z-Wave devices, including those that use the more advanced Z-Wave Plus, and able to run on both full powered PCs and low powered PCs such as Raspberry Pi, Z-Stick Gen5 works with with open source software such as Domoticz , Home Assistant, OpenHab, and OpenHab2 and also works with commercially available software such as Axial Control, Homeseer, Indigo for MacOS. For enhanced network performance and reduced downtime, Z-Stick Gen5 contains an inbuilt, rechargeable info-lithium battery.
9. Dome Z-Wave Plus Range Extender and Signal Repeater DMEX1
- MORE Z-WAVE COVERAGE THAN EVER: Extends Z-Wave range by more than 400 ft in all six directions. Great for basements, garages, or attics. Z-Wave hub required, this is NOT a standalone product. Will extend signal for any open Z-Wave system (not supported by Z-Wave alarm panels), once you add it, it’s working, even if it displays as unknown or other.
- EXTEND SIGNAL TO THE BACKYARD: It comes with a suction cup mount for window installation to help coverage outside of your home.
- FLEXIBLE MOUNT: Plug it into a standard receptacle for a quick and clean set-up (doesn’t block the other outlet) or use the micro USB port to mount the extender at the location of your choice (cable or power adapted NOT INCLUDED).
- SMART LED INDICATOR: You can use the Dome Range Extender as a nightlight. Great for dark hallways, basements, breezeways or bathrooms. Use it as a notification indicator for other things happening in your network (turn it on automatically whenever the garage door is open).
- RELIABLE SOLUTION: The product is ETL listed and complies with all North American safety standards. It’s backed by a 12-month manufacturer warranty.
Will it work with Alexa?
Amazon Echo is not a Z-Wave controller so you will need a compatible Z-Wave hub to take advantage of this signal extender. It helps the Z-Wave radio signal only and is NOT a wifi or bluetooth extender
Alexa-compatible Z-Wave hubs include:
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Aeotec Range Extender 6 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!