Top 10 Adaptor Usbc Apple
We spent many hours on research to finding adaptor usbc apple, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best adaptor usbc apple, you should not miss this article. adaptor usbc apple coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 adaptor usbc apple by our suggestions
535 reviews analysed
1. Apple USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
- The USB-C digital AV multiport adapter lets you connect your USB-C enabled Mac or iPad Pro to an HDMI display, while also connecting a standard USB device and a USB-C charging cable.
- This adapter allows you to mirror your Mac Display to your HDMI-enabled TV or display.
- Simply connect the adapter to a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port on your Mac or iPad Pro and then to your TV or projector via an HDMI cable (sold separately).
- Use the standard USB port to connect devices such as your flash drive or camera or a USB cable for syncing and charging your iOS devices.
- You can also connect a charging cable to the USB-C port to charge your Mac or iPad Pro.
- 3840×2160 at 60Hz on: iPad Pro 11-inch (latest model), iPad Pro 12.9-Inch (latest model), MacBook Pro (15-Inch), iMac (27-inch Retina 5K display), iMac (Retina 21.5-Inch 4K display), and iMac Pro
- 1080P at 60Hz or UHD (3840 by 2160) at 30Hz on: MacBook Pro (13-inch), MacBook Pro (15-Inch, previous model), iMac (21.5-Inch, previous model), and Mac Mini
- Connections: HDMI, USB, USB-C
- Requires an HDMI cable (sold separately) for connection to your TV or projector.
- Supports both video and audio output.
2. Apple 18W USB-C Power Adapter
- The Apple 18W Usb‑c power adapter offers fast, efficient charging at home, in the office, or on the go
- While the power adapter is compatible with any Usb‑c-enabled device, Apple recommends pairing it with the 11-inch iPad Pro and 12. 9-Inch iPad Pro (3rd Generation) for optimal charging Performance
- Charging cable sold separately
3. Apple USB-C to USB Adapter
The USB-C to USB Adapter lets you connect iOS devices and many of your standard USB accessories to a MacBook with USB-C port.*Plug the USB-C end of the adapter into the USB-C port on your MacBook to connect your flash drive, camera, or other standard USB device. You can also connect a USB cable to sync and charge your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.*Some USB accessories are not supported.
4. Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter
- The Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter lets you connect Thunderbolt and Thunderbolt 2 devices — external hard drives and Thunderbolt displays, for example — to any of the Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports on your MacBook Pro.
- As a bidirectional adapter, it can also connect new Thunderbolt 3 devices to a Mac with a Thunderbolt or Thunderbolt 2 port.
- Requires macOS Sierra.
- Compatibility- 13-inch MacBook Air with Retina display, 13-inch MacBook Pro – Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 15-inch MacBook Pro – Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 21.5-inch iMac – Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 27-inch iMac – Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), iMac Pro, Mac mini – Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C)
5. Apple 96W USB-C Power Adapter
- The 96W USB-C power adapter offers fast, efficient charging at home, in the office or on the go.
- Charging cable sold separately.
- Compatibility: MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, early 2015–2017), MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018 and later), MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016 and later), MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016–2019), MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)
6. Apple 61W USB-C Power Adapter
7. AmazonBasics USB Type-C to USB 3.1 Gen1 Female Adapter – White
- Connect standard USB Type-A enabled devices and peripherals (flash drives, keyboards, mice and more) to USB Type-C enabled devices (USB Type-A cable not included)
- Female adapter ensures easy connections and reliable performance, supporting data transfer up to 5 Gbps
- Reversible design – easily insert the connector into any Type-C enabled device (does not matter which side is up)
- Type-C port is half the width and one-third the height of a standard USB-A connector (slightly larger compared to Lightning or Micro-USB ports)
- Certified by USB-IF to be compliant with USB 3.1 Gen 1 Standard
- backwards compatibility to USB 3.0 and 2.0
- power output up to 5V, 3 Amp
- Measures approximately 5-1/2 inches long
- backed by an AmazonBasics 1-Year Limited Warranty
An Amazon Brand.
8. MacBook Pro USB Adapter, USB C Multiport Adapter Hub Mac Dongle for MacBook Pro/Air with 4K HDMI Port, Gigabit ethernet, 2 USB 3.0, TF/SD Card Reader, USB-C 100W PD and Thunderbolt 3
- USB C HUB 8 in 1 expand your MacBook Pro ports into 2 USB3.0 + HDMI+2xThunderbolt 3 +Gigabit ethernet and SD/TF card reader. Meet all your needs with one hub. Perfect companion for your MacBook Pro 13″ and 15″ 2019/2018/ 2016/2017. Please note:this adapter is not suitable for wearing a protective case.
- 4K HDMI Port: Mirror or extend your screen with USB C Adapter’s HDMI port and directly stream 4K UHD @ 30Hz or Full HD 1080p video to HDTV, monitor or projector
- 2XSuper Speed USB 3.0 Ports (At Full-Speed,up to 5 Gbp/s) and Gigabit Ethernet Port( up to 1000Mb/s): Allow you to connect keyboard, mouse, hard drive,etc to MacBook Pro,Up to 5Gbps data transmission speed, down compatible with USB A 2.0 and below. Please note: this adapter won’t support Apple USB Super Drive. USB C To Gigabit Ethernet port provides a more stable and faster connection to a wired network.
- Convinient USB-C To 3.0 Card reader(Speed up to 104 Mbp/s) for USB-C/Type-C/Thunderbolt 3 devices to access files from SD/TF card reader, quickly view your photos or videos, perfect for Photographer or designer,etc. And you can use sd/ tf card reader at the same time.
- 2XUSB C/Type C/Thunderbolt 3: One thunderbolt 3 supports data transfer up to 40Gb/s, up to 5K displays, up to 100W power. Another usb c port is onlly for data transfer, speed usb 2.0. Aluminium Case & ultra-slim sleek design.
9. Apple Lightning to USB3 Camera Adapter
- With the Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter, it’s easy to transfer photos and videos from your high-resolution digital camera to your iPad Pro.
- After you connect the Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter, your iPad Pro automatically opens the Photos app, which lets you choose photos and videos to import, then organizes them into albums.
- Supports standard photo formats, including JPEG and RAW, along with SD and HD video formats, including H.264 and MPEG-4.
10. Apple USB-C VGA Multiport Adapter
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Adaptor Usbc Apple for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!