Finding your suitable readers for acer silicone is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for acer silicone including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
955 reviews analysed
1. Acer I5 1035G1 Quad Core Processor Ethernet
- Powerful and portable, the Aspire 3 laptop delivers on every aspect of everyday computing. Featuring the new 10th Gen InteI Core i5 processor, the Aspire 3 opens more possibilities than ever before—via performance, connectivity and entertainment. The Aspire 3 is the perfect laptop for every need. It packs a beautiful 15.6″ Full HD screen, solid performance and the Dual-Band WiFi into an attractive design that’s easy to place in a backpack and take to class.
- standard non-backlit keyboard with a 10-key number pad. 2x Stereo speakers. 1xNetwork (RJ-45)
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit . 2-cell Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) battery up to 8 hrs. Size: 14.3×9.7×0.78 inches. Color: Steel Gray
- No SD or micro SD slots
- IEEE 802.11ac, 1xGigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth 4.2, 2xUSB2.0, 1xUSB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A, 1xHDMI, 1xheadphone jack
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 Quad Core Processor 1.0GHz up to 3.6GHz)
- 8GB DDR4 Memory, expandable to 12GB
- 256GB NVMe SSD
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Acer ComfyViewTM LED-backlit Display
- Intel UHD Graphics
- No Optical Drive.
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer Silicone, Acer I5 1035G1 Quad Core Processor Ethernet would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer I5 1035G1 Quad Core Processor Ethernet was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer I5 1035G1 Quad Core Processor Ethernet would be the Best Acer Silicone for Money.
2. Acer Chromebook Convertible Bluetooth Cp311 2H C679
- Acer CP311-2H-C679 Convertible Chromebook comes with 11.6” HD Touch IPS Display, Intel Celeron N4020, 4GB LPDDR4 Memory, 32GB eMMC, Google Chrome and Up to 10-hours Battery Life.
- Get access to more than 2 million Android apps from Google Play to learn and do more.
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically.
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS – an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically*, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (*Internet connection is required).
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Acer Chromebook Convertible Bluetooth Cp311 2H C679 is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Acer Chromebook Convertible Bluetooth Cp311 2H C679 comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Acer Silicone and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Acer Silicone then don’t look beyond Acer Chromebook Convertible Bluetooth Cp311 2H C679. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Acer Silicone in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Acer Cb242y Bir Freesync Technology
Enjoy an outstanding visual experience with an Acer CB242Y Zero Frame IPS monitor Designed with prosumers in mind this display features incredible images and colors Through AMD Radeon FreeSync technology the frame rate is determined by your graphics card not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor giving you a serious competitive edge Plus users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker-less and low dimming display The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display (UM QB2AA 001)
4. Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz) | 4GB DDR4 Memory | 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 802.11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum Power Supply Wattage 65 W
5. Acer A515 55 56Vk I5 1035G1 Fingerprint Keyboard
- Windows 10 Home
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | HD Webcam | Up to 8 Hours Battery Life
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | Intel UHD Graphics
- 1 – USB 3.1 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps), 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP Support
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor (Up to 3.6GHz)| 8GB DDR4 Memory | 256GB NVMe SSD
If you are buying a Acer Silicone for the first time, then you should have Acer A515 55 56Vk I5 1035G1 Fingerprint Keyboard. It has fewer features when you make Acer Silicone comparisons of Acer A515 55 56Vk I5 1035G1 Fingerprint Keyboard with any other Acer Silicone but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer Silicone, grab any Acer Silicone but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer A515 55 56Vk I5 1035G1 Fingerprint Keyboard
6. Acer Np Msp11 008 Predator Mousepad Blue
Predator R GB Mousepad Super low friction, micro textured hard surface 16.8M R GB colour options with six different light effect and 4 brightness levels Non slip silicon base
1 x Mousepad
7. Redragon Kumara Backlit Mechanical Keyboard
- 87 standard conflict free keys, 12 multimedia keys, and splash-proof design
- Metal and ABS construction, mechanical keys, and gold plated USB connector stand up to hardcore gaming
- Custom mechanical switches (Cherry Blue equivalent) for ultimate gaming performance
- Custom mechanical switches designed for longevity, responsiveness, and durability. Mechanical keys with medium resistance, audible click sound, and tactile feedback
- Red LED adjustable lighting and double-shot injection molded keycaps for crystal clear backlighting
Redragon Kumara Backlit Mechanical Keyboard is another one which falls under Acer Silicone for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Redragon Kumara Backlit Mechanical Keyboard ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Acer Silicone and that is what has revived them. Redragon Kumara Backlit Mechanical Keyboard has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Redragon Kumara Backlit Mechanical Keyboard is amazing features.
- Built and quality is amazing way better than tvs.
- The quality is amazing and has a very sturdy build.
- Keycaps are well finished and don’t have any rough edges, antesports mk3400w had horrible quality keycaps.
- Built quality is too good, button tactile feedback is clicky and so it makes much noise, u dont want to use it in public.
- Amazon did screw me with the pricing though, offering a 500 rs discount after i bought the keyboard at 4k.
- It’s heavy but really good for its price.
- That space is blank for now but i intend to replace the logo with something custom 3d printed
- Such a beautiful and nice packaging from amazon.
- Delivery was on time and packaging was good.
- Brilliant to have a mechanical keyboard at a price point of 3500.
- Keycap puller, manual and a redragon logo sticker is included with the keyboard, which is nice!
- Forced to downgrade from a steelseries 6gv2 which was a cherry mx red keyboard.
- The product is more than perfect , highly recommend this keyboard for gaming
- I’ve used CosmicByte CB-GK 12, and I recently bought AntEsports MK3400W (And returned it). Is one is by far the best mech keybo… Read More
- wonderful product at decent price at the time i bought.
8. Acer I5 9300H Maxxaudio Keyboard An515 54 5812
- LAN: 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port) | Wireless: Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802. 11ax
- 15″ Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Display | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 8GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory | 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M. 2 Slots – 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades) & 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay
- 9th Generation Intel Core i5-9300H Processor (Up to 4. 1GHz)
- Backlit Keyboard | Acer CoolBoost Technology with Twin Fans and Dual Exhaust Ports
Acer I5 9300H Maxxaudio Keyboard An515 54 5812 is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Acer I5 9300H Maxxaudio Keyboard An515 54 5812 wins the users. Most of them who buy Acer I5 9300H Maxxaudio Keyboard An515 54 5812 once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer Silicone in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer Silicone to any other Acer Silicone is least.
9. Acer Kb272hl Bix Visioncare Flicker Less
Acer Kb272hl Bix Visioncare Flicker Less is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Acer Kb272hl Bix Visioncare Flicker Less which falls into premium category but Acer Kb272hl Bix Visioncare Flicker Lessis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Acer Kb272hl Bix Visioncare Flicker Less offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Acer Silicone available in the market today. Acer Kb272hl Bix Visioncare Flicker Less was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Acer Silicone to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Acer Octa Core Processor Fingerprint Sf314 42 R9yn
- Just 0. 63″ thin and 2. 65 lbs and up to 11. 5 hours of battery life!
- 14″ Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Display (1920 x 1080 resolution
- 16: 9 aspect ratio)
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802.11ax | HD Webcam (1280 x 720) | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader
- AMD Ryzen 7 4700U Octa-Core Mobile Processor (Up to 4. 1GHz) with Radeon Graphics | 8GB LPDDR4 Memory | 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 1 – USB Type-C port USB 3. 2 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C & USB Charging, 1- USB 3. 2 Gen 1 port (featuring power-off charging), 1 – USB 2. 0 port & 1 – HDMI port
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Acer Silicone yet, then Acer Octa Core Processor Fingerprint Sf314 42 R9yn is your choice. It is another one which is Best Acer Silicone Under 100$ and Acer Silicone comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Acer Octa Core Processor Fingerprint Sf314 42 R9yn offers best features and although it does not have, Acer Octa Core Processor Fingerprint Sf314 42 R9yn’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Acer Silicone Under 100$
- Never had a 14 screen before but i am very happy with the speed and quality.
- A value laptop with good building quality and performance.
- You might’ve heard that the screen quality is bad from a lot of reviewers but honestly to us normal people it doesn’t matter.
- I’m not a gamer but i’m not seeing anything wrong with the screen display.
- The laptop itself runs great, is fast, super light, has a nice keyboard, i think the only complaint i would have is that the we… Read More
- Screen quality is the best i have owned – too bad i just hook it up to a big monitor using it as a desktop.
- A ryzen laptop for this price is unbeatable.
- This is more than he needs, but the price was right.
- This one was a close second and the price was right and time was running out (on waiting).
- It’s really fast :d like really fast.
- It is very fast and has easily handled multiple open tabs, programs, and applications.
- Also, i mostly use this laptop indoors, but i went outside with it a few times, and i can hardly see anything on the screen.
- Overall, it’s a great laptop specially because of that ryzen 4700u processor and surely worth it.
- 5h of lifethe ryzen processor saves this build, and this remains an excellent light weight travel laptop.
- I’m primarily a pc user, but i have to use a mac for work (we are all issued macbook pros).
- This is a fantastic little laptop – I love it!
- Keyboard poor layout and its backlight so bad. there have not to have the backlight on several keys
- I’ve used this device on and off for just over 4 months now and this thing is a darn good laptop. For general usage web browsin… Read More
- I use my laptop for school not for games. I love the clarity and quality of the images.
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.