We spent many hours on research to finding 7g cooling towers, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best 7g cooling towers, you should not miss this article. 7g cooling towers coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 7g cooling towers by our suggestions
660 reviews analysed
1. Kaz ChillOut Mini Tower Fan, Black
2. Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Cooling Compound Paste 3.5g High-Density Polysynthetic Silver with Bonus Tool & Pad
- Arctic Silver 5 contains over 88% thermally conductive filler by weight. In addition to micronized silver, Arctic Silver 5 also contains sub-micron zinc oxide, aluminum oxide and boron nitride particles.
- Its unique high-density filling of micronized silver and enhanced thermally conductive ceramic particles, Arctic Silver 5 provides a new level of performance and stability
- Bonus Tool will come in handy rather then getting your hands dirty
- Coverage Area: A 3.5g gram syringe contains enough compound to cover at least 15 to 25 small CPU cores, or 6 to 10 large CPU cores, or 2 to 5 heat plates. At a layer 0.003″ thick, the 3.5g gram syringe will cover approximately 16 square inches.
- 3 to 12 degrees centigrade lower CPU full load core temperatures than standard thermal compounds or thermal pads when measured with a calibrated thermal diode imbedded in the CPU core
3. MikroTik CCR1009-7G-1C-1S+PC Cloud Core Router whith Passive Cooling
Cloud Core Router 1009-7G-1C-PC with Tilera Tile-Gx9 CPU (9-cores, 1.0Ghz per core), 1GB RAM, 1xSFP combo, 7xGbit LAN, RouterOS L6, 1U rackmount case The new updated revision of CCR1009 is here. We attempted to combine all the customer feedback and best practice in CCR device manufacturing that we learned over the last three years, since the first CCR1009 devices were launched. No switch-chip – the device now features only fully independent Ethernet ports each with a direct connection to the CPU, allowing to overcome previous shared 1Gbit limitation from switch-chip ports and utilize full potential of CPU processing power on those ports. Combo-port – a single 1Gbit software interface that has two hardware interfaces – a SFP cage and a Gigabit Ethernet port, allowing you to use any type of connection available to you. Port also allows to switch from one to another interface from software, or in event of disconnect, providing new, unique hardware fail-over feature. 100Mbps SFP support – this is our first device that supports 100BASE-LX/100BASE-SX/100BASE-BX fiber modules, as well as standard 1.25G SFP modules. More throughput – due to how ports are connected to CPU, new CCR1009 models can achieve higher theoretical throughput. CCR1009-8G-1S- 6Gbps to CCR1009-7G-1C- 8Gbps This unit is equipped with passive cooling enclosure, two heat-pipes and a specially designed heat-sink, so its completely silent. It’s powered by an external 24v 2.5A AC/DC adapter and supports power redundancy if you also power it from the PoE input port. Unit comes with the 1U rackmount case and supports a Smart card, to store your private key for use in all features that support Certificate based authentication. It also includes LCD touchscreen, microSD and a SFP+ port for 10G connections
4. Arctic Silver 3.5g High-Density Polysynthetic Silver Thermal Cooling Compound with LANSH Bonus Tool
Arctic Silver 5 AS5-3.5G Thermal Paste Thermal Paste Its unique high-density filling of micronized silver and enhanced thermally conductive ceramic particles, Arctic Silver 5 provides a new level of performance and stability. Available at Arctic Silver resellers worldwide. Arctic Silver 5 is the reference premium thermal compound. Arctic Silver 5 is optimized for a wide range of bond lines between modern high-power CPUs and high performance heatsinks or water-cooling solutions. Arctic Silver 5 contains over 88% thermally conductive filler by weight. In addition to micronized silver, Arctic Silver 5 also contains sub-micron zinc oxide, aluminum oxide and boron nitride particles. Performance 3 to 12 degrees centigrade lower CPU full load core temperatures than standard thermal compounds or thermal pads when measured with a calibrated thermal diode imbedded in the CPU core. Coverage Area: A 3.5 gram syringe contains enough compound to cover at least 15 to 25 small CPU cores, or 6 to 10 large CPU cores, or 2 to 5 heat plates. At a layer 0.003″ thick, the 3.5 gram syringe will cover approximately 16 square inches.
5. Innovation Cooling Graphite Thermal Pad – Alternative to Thermal Paste/Grease (30 X 30mm)
- TOP TIER THERMAL PERFORMANCE – The IC graphite pad features a thermal conductivity of 35W/m-k.
- EXTRAORDINARY DURABILITY – This thermal pad features a dry solution that contains no liquids. It will not pump or bake out like regular thermal compounds.
- UNMATCHED TEMPERATURE RANGE – Keeps your CPU safe with a temperature operating range of -200C to 400C. RoHS compliant.
- TAKE THE GUESSWORK OUT – The modular solution means never again having to wonder if you’ve applied too much or too little thermal paste.
- REUSABLE – You’ll never have to worry about buying thermal paste ever again. The graphite thermal pad can be reused on multiple builds with no loss in performance.
IC Graphite Thermal Pad is a thermal interface alternative to thermal paste for CPU’s, GPU’s and Game stations. This product features top tier thermal performance that is uniquely stable across a wide temperature range -200C to +400C and when used long term should last the life of most electronic components. IC Graphite is 100% pure graphite, non toxic this pad is a solid state modular solution no messy applications to clean, no guessing if you have used the proper amount, just place pad and mount sink. Caution: IC Graphite is electrically conductive! Any contact with electrical components when the computer is turned on can permanently damage the components.
6. Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut Thermal Grease Paste – 1.0 Gram
- Convenient 1.0 gram syringe, making this thermal paste very easy to apply
- Delivers optimal heat transfer for larger-scale cooling systems, including water cooled systems
- Designed with extremely demanding applications
- Popular choice for overclockers and extreme gamers
- Thermal conductivity 12.5 W/mk
Top of the range thermal paste with excellent thermal conductivity, designed for overclocked and watercooled systems. Delivered in easy-to-apply syringe with 1.0g paste. Thermal Conductivity of this product is 12.5 W/mk and thermal resistance of 0.0032 K/W.
7. ARCTIC MX-4 2019 Edition – Thermal Compound Paste – Carbon Based High Performance – Heatsink Paste – Thermal Compound CPU for All Coolers, Thermal Interface Material – High Durability – 4 Grams
- The new version of the #1 bestseller: the MX-4 Edition 2019 convinces everyone with its usual quality and performance, that have always distinguished it
- Better than liquid metal: composed of carbon micro-particles which lead to an extremely high thermal conductivity. It s that heat generated from the CPU or GPU is dissipated efficiently
- Thermal compound: The MX-4 Edition 2019 formula S exceptional heat dissipation from the components and supports the stability needed to push your system to its limit
- Safe application: The MX-4 Edition 2019 is metal-free and non-electrical conductive which eliminates any risks of causing short circuit, adding more protection to the CPU and VGA cards
- High durability: in contrast to metal and silicon thermal compound, The MX-4 Edition 2019 doesn’t compromise over time. Once applied, you do not need to apply it again as it will last At least for 8 years
ARCTIC offers innovative solutions incessantly – changing impossible user requirements into new. Always focused on our customers, ARCTIC is devoted to deliver excellence through a strong dedication and a high sense of commitment. In light of the ever-changing consumer landscapes, we aspire to continue to expand and diversify our products and solutions. From computer cooling and peripherals to audio and digital home entertainment, we strive to enrich people’s lives by creating innovative, user friendly yet affordable products with a great value of benefit. For us value for money is a key factor – a constant our customers rely on.
8. Arctic MX-4 – Thermal Compound Paste for Coolers | Heat Sink Paste | Composed of Carbon Micro-Particles | Easy to Apply | High Durability – 4 Grams (1 Pack)
- [BETTER THAN LIQUID METAL]: Composed of carbon micro-particles which lead to an extremely high thermal conductivity. It guarantees that heat generated from the CPU or GPU is dissipated efficiently.
- [SAFE APPLICATION]: The MX-4 is metal-free and non-electrical conductive which eliminates any risks of causing short circuit, adding more protection to the CPU and VGA cards.
- [HIGH DURABILITY]: In contrast to metal and silicon thermal compound, the MX-4 does not compromise over time. Once applied, you do not need to apply it again as it will last at least for 8 years.
- [EASY TO APPLY]: With an ideal consistency, the MX-4 is very easy to use, even for beginners.
- [THERMAL COMPOUND]: Formula, the MX-4 guarantees exceptional heat dissipation from the components and supports the stability needed to push your system to its limit.
Thermal Compound for All CoolersEasy to ApplyWith an ideal consistency, the MX-4 is very easy to use, even for beginners. The possibilities for its application and the most effectively way to avoid voids between CPU and cooler we show you in the video.Safe Application:It does not contain any metallic particles so electical conductivity would not be an issue. Unlike silver and copper compound, it ensures that contact with any electrical pins would not result in damage of any sort.High Durability :In contrast to metal and silicon thermal compound, the performance of MX-4 does not compromise over time. Once applied, you do not need to apply it a second time as it will last at least for 8 years. Value for MoneyA high performance thermal compound perfect for system builders, there’s no suprise that the MX-4 exceeds your expectations for its low price tag. Thermal Conductivity 8.5 W/(mK) Viscosity 870 poise Density 2.50 g/cm³ Volume Resistivity 3.8 x 1013 Ω-cm
9. Arctic Silver 5 AS5-3.5G Thermal Paste
10. GENNEL 100g Tube Grey Silicone Compound Thermal Grease Paste for LED CPU GPU Chipset Ovens Cooling
- Helps disperse the heat from CPU to heatsink effectively.
- Suitable for: CPU, GPU ,heatsink, ovens, chipset, Xbox, High power LED and other PC components.
- High temperature resistance, Non-toxic, tasteless, non-corrosive .
- Thermal Conductivity: >1.93W/m-k , Net Weight: 100gram
- Package Includes : 1 x GENNEL G105 100g Grey thermal grease paste, 1 x Thermal paste spatula
* 100% New.
* Helps disperse the heat from CPU to heatsink effectively.
* Suitable for: CPU heatsink or chip. High temperature resistance
* Non-toxic, tasteless, non-corrosive
* Net Weight: 100g
* Thermal Conductivity: >1.93W/m-k
* Thermal Resistance: <0.225°c-in2 .="">
* Color: Grey
* 1x 100g tube Grey thermal grease paste.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 7G Cooling Towers for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!