Finding your suitable readers for 256 gb acer s7-392 ssd card is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for 256 gb acer s7-392 ssd card including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
822 reviews analysed
1. Crucial MX300 1TB 3D NAND SATA 2.5 Inch Internal SSD – CT1050MX300SSD1
- Sequential reads/writes up to 530 / 510 MB/s on all file types
- Random reads/writes up to 92K / 83K on all file types
- Over 90x more energy efficient than a typical hard drive
- Accelerated by Micron 3D NAND technology.Dynamic Write acceleration delivers faster saves and file transfers
- Interface: SATA 6.0Gb/s
2. Samsung 860 EVO 250GB 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-76E250B/AM)
- Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology. Optimized Performance for Everyday Computing
- Enhanced Performance: Sequential Read/Write speeds up to 550MB/s and 520MB/s respectively. Reliability : 1.5 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF)
- Ideal for mainstream PCs and laptops for personal, gaming and business use. Operating Temperature: 0 – 70 ℃ Operating Temperature
- Hardware/Software Compatibility: Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Server 2003 (32-bit and 64-bit), Vista (SP1 and above), XP (SP2 and above), MAC OSX, and Linux
- Included Contents: 2.5″ (7mm) SATA III (6Gb/s) SSD &
- User Manual (All Other Cables, Screws, Brackets Not Included). 5-Year Warranty
3. Samsung 750 EVO – 120GB – 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-750120BW)
- NAND flash-based, lightweight, and shock and vibration resistant for working on the go
- Encryption and Secure Erase provide reliable data protection while maintaining high performance
- Included Contents: 2.5” (7mm) SATA III (6GB/s) SSD & User Manual (All Other Cables, Screws, Brackets Not Included).
- Free download of Samsung Data Migration and Magician software available for easy installation and SSD management
PC users are choosing high-speed SSDs for better computing performance and reliability. The Samsung 750 EVO SSD is the ideal choice for high-performance everyday computing. With sequential read and write speeds up to 540/520 MB/s and random read and write speeds up to 98,000/88,000 IOPS*, your multitasking will be faster than ever.
4. SanDisk Extreme Pro Micro SDXC UHS-I U3 A2 V30 Memory Card (256GB)
SanDisk extreme Pro micro SDXC UHS-I U3 A2 V30 memory card (256GB)
5. Samsung MUF-256AB/AM FIT Plus 256GB – 300MB/s USB 3.1 Flash Drive
- Redefine everyday file transfers with speeds up to 300MB/s
- Exceptionally compact USB flash drive for an unnoticeable, seamless fit, designed with a key ring to prevent loss
- Reliable and secure storage for your photos, videos, music, and files. Duration time is 0.5ms
- Safeguard your data backed by a 5 year limited warranty (Water proof, shock proof, magnet proof, temperature proof, x ray proof)
- USB 3.1 flash drive with backwards compatibility (USB 3.0, USB 2.0). Operating Temperature-32℉~140℉. Non-operating Temperature-(-50℉) ~158℉
Redefine everyday file transfers with the Samsung FIT Plus. Just plug it in and expand the storage of your devices with an unnoticeable, seamless fit. Designed with a key ring to prevent loss. Fast and convenient read speeds up to 300MB/s*, so that you have more time to work, play, watch, and create. A reliable and secure solution for your personal photos, videos, music, documents, and files. Safeguard your data backed by a 5-year limited warranty (water proof, shock proof, magnet proof, temperature proof, x-ray proof). Experience Samsung’s industry-leading V-NAND (64-layer) technology. *Speeds may vary by capacity.
6. Samsung Electronics 840 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5-Inch SATA III Single Unit Version Internal Solid State Drive MZ-7TE500BW
- Highest-quality components and engineering from the #1 memory manufacturer
- Worry-free data security with AES 256-bit full-disk encryption
- No moving parts means no hard drive spin ups, no noise and superior data protection
- An innovative lightweight design that allows you to work smarter and play longer.
- Sequential Read Speed 540 MB / Sequential Write Speed 520 MB / Random Read Speed 98K / Random Write Speed 90K
Upgrading your PC with a Samsung SSD is the most economical way to breathe new life into an aging PC. The 840 EVO reads, writes and multi-tasks at incredible speeds, enhancing boot-up speed, application loading and multi-tasking performance. It’s more than an upgrade, it’s a complete transformation of your PC.
From the Manufacturer
With upgrades to NAND, a new controller and firmware, the 840 EVO features the latest technology, while providing class leading responsiveness under everyday workloads, enhancing boot-up, application loading, and multi-tasking performance. Its 98K IOPS powers performance that is up to 10X faster than a regular HDD. And, Samsung’s TurboWrite technology delivers dramatically faster sequential write performance. This 840 EVO has a storage capacity of 500 GB and comes with software for easy installation.
TurboWrite technology delivers dramatically faster sequential write speeds, boosting overall PC performance.
All components are designed and produced by Samsung.
TurboWrite for Faster Performance
Samsung TurboWrite technology uses an innovative write acceleration algorithm and a high-performance write buffer to dramatically boost the sequential write speeds for overall improved performance.
RAPID Mode for Efficient Data Caching
The 840 EVO includes Samsung Magician software with RAPID mode–an innovative DRAM caching enhancement which boosts PC performance by using idle DRAM as an ultra-fast buffer that improves system performance over time as the drive optimizes to your tasks.
Encryption Technology to Secure Your Data
The 840 EVO features Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) technology to encrypt your data and help keep your personal files secure. Because the technology is hardware-based, it eliminates performance degradation that can occur in software-based encryption.
Sleek, Sophisticated Design
At only 7 millimeters thick and weighing just 2 ounces, the 840 EVO Series SSD features a sleek, lightweight design. The stunning brushed aluminum design emphasizes luxury and refinement, but is durable enough to protect your data from loss due to shock, dust and corrosion.
All of the components of the 840 EVO are designed and manufactured by Samsung to ensure optimal quality, performance, and lifespan.
Included Software for Smooth Installation
This 840 EVO includes Samsung Data Migration software, which makes it simple to migrate your data, applications, and operating system from your hard disk drive to the SSD. In addition, Samsung Magician gives you all the tools to monitor, manage, and maintain your new SSD.
Easier-Than-Ever Upgrade Tools
Samsung’s One-stop Installation Navigator provides a comprehensive guide for software installation, data migration, and hardware setup. The simple Samsung Data Migration software supports a powerful and unique “Custom Cloning” feature that simplifies the transition to your new SSD.
What’s in the Box
Samsung 840 EVO SSD, Samsung One-Stop Installation Navigator software, Samsung Data Migration software, and Samsung SSD Magician software.
840 EVO Series 500 GB SSD (Single Unit Version)
At a Glance:
- Optimized to improve everyday PC productivity, including web-browsing, email, multimedia, and gaming
- Quieter and more shock-resistant than a traditional HDD
- Samsung’s TurboWrite write acceleration technology offers significantly faster write speeds
- Ultra-fast data buffering with Samsung RAPID technology
- AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption to protect files
- 100 percent genuine Samsung memory components
- Included software helps you install the SSD and safely and simply migrate your data
Available in capacities up to 1 TB (see chart below).
|Samsung 840 EVO Series Solid State Drives|
|Capacity||120 GB||250 GB||500 GB||750 GB||1 TB|
|Type of Drive||Solid State Drive (SSD)|
|Form Factor||2.5-inch (Reduced 7mm z-height for use with ultraportables and netbooks)|
|For Use With||Desktop and laptop PCs (including ultraportables and netbooks)|
|Interface||SATA III 6Gbits/s (backwards compatible with SATA II 3Gbits/s and SATA I 1.5Gbits/s)|
|Random Read Speeds**||94K IOPS||97K IOPS||98K IOPS|
|Sequential Read Speeds||540 MB/s|
|Sequential Write Speeds||410 MB/s||520 MB/s||520 MB/s||520 MB/s||520 MB/s|
|Controller||3-Core Samsung MEX Controller|
|Type of NAND Flash||1xnm Samsung Toggle DDR 2.0 NAND Flash Memory (400 Mbps)|
|Type of Cache||256 MB Samsung LPDDR2||512 MB Samsung LPDDR2 SDRAM||1 GB Samsung LPDDR2 SDRAM|
|Dimensions||0.27 by 2.75 by 3.94 in. (H x W x D)|
** 4K Random Read (QD32)
7. Samsung BAR Plus 256GB – 300MB/s USB 3.1 Flash Drive Titan Gray (MUF-256BE4/AM)
- Redefine everyday file transfers with speeds up to 300MB/s
- Reliable and secure storage for your photos, videos, music, and files
- Rugged metal casing for durability with key ring to prevent loss.Operating Temperature:0~60℃
- Safeguard your data (Water proof, shock proof, magnet proof, temperature proof, x ray proof)
- USB 3.1 flash drive with backwards compatibility (USB 3.0, USB 2.0)
Redefine everyday file transfers with the Samsung BAR Plus. Fast and convenient read speeds up to 300MB/s, so that you have more time to work, play, watch, and create. A reliable and secure solution for your personal photos, videos, music, documents, and files. Water proof, shock proof, magnet proof, temperature proof, and x-ray proof. Experience Samsung’s industry-leading V-NAND (64-later) technology.
8. Samsung 750 EVO – 500GB – 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-750500BW)
- Cost-effective SSD featuring TurboWrite and RAPID mode for ultrafast computing
- NAND flash-based, lightweight, and shock and vibration resistant
- Encryption and Secure Erase provide reliable data protection
- 2.5″ Form Factor Ideal for most current Laptops and Desktop PCs
- Free Download of Samsung Data Migration &
- Magician software for easy installation and management
9. Samsung 970 PRO 512GB – NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 SSD (MZ-V7P512BW)
- Built with Samsung’s industry leading V-NAND technology for reliable and unrivaled performance
- Read speeds up to 3,500MB/s* with a 5-year limited warranty and exceptional endurance up to 1,200 TBW* (* Varies by capacity)
- Seamless cloning and file transfers with the Samsung Magician Software, the ideal SSD management solution for performance optimization and data security with automatic firmware updates
- Samsung’s Dynamic Thermal Guard reduces risk of overheating and minimizes performance drops
- Operating Temperature
0 – 70 ℃ Operating Temperature
10. SanDisk 256GB High Endurance Video MicroSDXC Card with Adapter for Dash Cam and Home Monitoring Systems – C10, U3, V30, 4K UHD, Micro SD Card – Sdsqqnr-256G-GN6IA
- Ideal for dash cams and home monitoring systems
- Designed for high endurance so you can record for up to 20, 000 hours with no worries (actual hours of video saved less. Up to 20, 000 hours for 256GB
- 10, 000 hours for 128GB
- 5, 000 hours for 64GB
- and 2, 500 hours for 32GB.)
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions
- temperature-proof, waterproof, shockproof and X-ray-proof)
- Save more videos with capacities up to 256GB (1GB = 1, 000, 000, 000 bytes. Actual user storage Less.)
- Record and save more Full HD or 4K video) with capacities up to 256GB (compatible device required. Full HD (1920×1080) and/or 4K UHD (3840×2160) video support may vary based on host device, file attributes, usage conditions and other factors.)
Designed to record for up to 20, 000 hours), The SanDisk high Endurance microSD card gives you the peace of mind that your dash cam, home monitoring or security system will capture crucial footage when it happens, recording and re-recording worry-free. It’s built tough too—ready to record in extreme heat or freezing cold, and it’s shockproof, waterproof and X-ray proof.(2) It’s also rated class 10, U3 and v30(4) so it has the speed you need to record in full HD or 4K.(3) capacities of up to 256GB* let you record and save more video, and read speeds of up to 100MB/s(5) let you transfer that footage Fast. | *1gb = 1, 000, 000, 000 bytes. Actual user storage Less. | (1) Actual hours of video saved less. Up to 20, 000 hours for 256GB; 10, 000 hours for 128GB; 5, 000 hours for 64GB; and 2, 500 hours for 32GB. Full HD video only; Total hours less for 4K UHD video. | (2) card only. See product packaging for more information and limitations. | (3) compatible device required. Full HD (1920×1080) and/or 4K UHD (3840×2160) video support may vary based on host device, file attributes, usage conditions and other factors. See official SanDisk website for more details. | (4) UHS speed Class 3 (U3) and UHS Speed Class 1 (U1) designate performance options Designed to support real-time video recording with uhs-enabled host devices. Video Speed Class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option Designed to support real-time video recording with uhs-enabled host devices.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 256 Gb Acer S7392 Ssd Card for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!